SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT Empty
PostSubject: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 11:59 am

LETS DO THIS. I CAN HOOK AT 40. SO WHAT EVER ROLL YOU WANT. PICK THE ROLL. I WANT THE SPOT AND YOUR IN MY WAY TO THE TOP affraid
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 12:04 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 12:33 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
LETS DO THIS. I CAN HOOK AT 40. SO WHAT EVER ROLL YOU WANT. PICK THE ROLL. I WANT THE SPOT AND YOUR IN MY WAY TO THE TOP affraid

cheers
Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 1:53 pm

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 2:06 pm

Joel, I think I might head out tonight to Sunoco. What time?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 2:22 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

cheers
i think you are next bud, cheers think you got enough?? just stirring the pot lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 4:08 pm

03terminator wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

cheers
i think you are next bud, cheers think you got enough?? just stirring the pot lol!

Joel's got nothing for me! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:20 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

Jajaja>> Joel you woulnt even beat my car with what I have right now done to the car>lol and slow whiteshelby 60 to 140 only beat me by a car and half>>> I was only making 633RWHP that night we raced..

Thanks to god my main Drive pulley took shit that night racing a 600cbr with full exhaust intake and tune and I still beat that bike by a full fender 60 to 140..

Here I just bought $1,107 dollars worth of some new shit for my car>> jajaja lets see if you Joel and slow white shelby got something for me when I come out next week...

Chris don't sell your car yet I have a lesson to teach you now with a set of new pulleys I just bought... we'll do that 60 to 140 again I will prove some people in here that I can beat fast and light cars 60 to 140 too. 633RWHP and 670TRQ Jerkit fuck that!! that's not all what I am about... lets seee 800RWHP+ what it can do > I will blow up but I will take the Winn home> that's all it matters to me...

Joel I'll be ready Saturday night or Sunday if not wends next week. it only takes an 1hr to install my shit but it will take 4 days to receive it since I just bought everything yesterday afternoon.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 31st 2009, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Jajaja>> Joel you woulnt even beat with what I have right now done to the car>lol and slow whiteshelby 60 to 140 only beat me by a car and half>>> I was only making 633RWHP that night we raced..

Thanks to god my main Drive pulley took shit that night racing a 600cbr with full exhaust intake and tune and I still beat that bike by a full fender 60 to 140..

Here I just bought $1,107 dollars worth of some new shit for my car>> jajaja lets see if you Joel and slow white shelby got something for me when I come out next week...

Chris don't sell your car yet I have a lesson to teach you now with a set of new pulleys I just bought... we'll do that 60 to 140 again I will prove some people in here that I can beat fast light cars 60 to 140 too. 633RWHP and 670TRQ Jerkit fuck that!! that's not all what I am about... lets seee 800RWHP+ what it can do > I will blow up but I will take the Winn home> that's all it matters to me...

Joel I'll be ready Saturday night or Sunday if not wends next week. it only takes an 1hr to install my shit but it will take 4 days to receive it since I just bought everything yesterday afternoon.

Frank did you forget that I turned my nitrous off to race you? Did you also forget that I was on a straight up street tune? Or maybe you forgot I ran you with full interior and your car was gutted. That 3 cars I pulled you last Wednesday night will turn into 8 cars next time we race!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Jajaja>> Joel you woulnt even beat with what I have right now done to the car>lol and slow whiteshelby 60 to 140 only beat me by a car and half>>> I was only making 633RWHP that night we raced..

Chris don't sell your car yet I have a lesson to teach you now with a set of new pulleys I just bought... we'll do that 60 to 140 again I will prove some people in here that I can beat fast and light cars 60 to 140 too. 633RWHP and 670TRQ Jerkit fuck that!! that's not all what I am about... lets seee 800RWHP+ what it can do > I will blow up but I will take the Winn home> that's all it matters to me...

HAHAHA Frank you're so funny, I hope those new pulleys are going to net you 8-10 cars! I'll tell you what, put your money where your mouth is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:32 pm

Crhis Wacth I am serious Now>> no more games I dont care if I blow up, but I will take that spot you have; BWT you and me you know If I spray you with 150shot with 28psi on top you and Joel Will get drag down All the way From WestpalmBeach to the end of Key Largo Florida By my car All year long....

So that lil 633RWHP and 670TRQ it aint shit and you know it Chris SO lets Bring the guns out now> I already know what everyone in the list Can do So I am not worry About you guys 40 to 140 when I come out next week with the new mods... LOL

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 31st 2009, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Jajaja>> Joel you woulnt even beat my car with what I have right now done to the car>lol and slow whiteshelby 60 to 140 only beat me by a car and half>>> I was only making 633RWHP that night we raced..

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Frank did you forget that I turned my nitrous off to race you? Did you also forget that I was on a straight up street tune? Or maybe you forgot I ran you with full interior and your car was gutted. That 3 cars I pulled you last Wednesday night will turn into 8 cars next time we race!

So Frank says a car and a 1/2, SlowWhiteShelby says 3cars that he beat Frank the other night!.... Which one is it really?... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:37 pm

Here steve by his on admission>>>

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris beat me by a car an half from 60 to 140>> scratch I dont know what happened LOL TO much power>>>hey Chris my bottom Drive pulley took a shit racing against a Honda cbr 600>> I beat him by almost a full fender 40 to 140... cheers

Hey Chris your Car its moving hard man>> my car made 633RWHP and 670TRQ > ama order my metco pulley tomorrow and ama up the boost and the shot and we'll try it again But 40 to 140... my car does not like High rolls.. lol.

Good runs bro, but let's give everyone the fun facts about last night (NOT SO FUN FOR ME). Frank and I had three races last night.

Race #1: I told Frank I would give him a 40-140 just for fun, as wore my Nittos last night and they don't hook for shit from a low roll. I wore these because I was supposed to race CWill from a 70 Roll. So I dropped the pressure in them and gave Frank his race for fun. We lined up, not really realizing Alberth was next to us trying to go three wide. I dropped the hammer at 40, and as I suspected the car did not hook it just stared spinning. I'm thinking to myself "I 'm not letting Frank beat me so I stay in it and end up performing a drift show crossing four lanes of traffic, almost taking out Alberth, who was next to us, and damn near killing V6 Chris who was way over in the feeder lane. Some how by the grace of god, I did not hit anyone or anything and regained control of the car.

Race #1 Results
Frank by a mile!

Race #2: Well after I raised the pressure back in the Shittos and cleaned my underware, Frank and I agreed on a 60-140 him on the juice, me with the bottle turned off for all to see running on my street tune. He heated up his bottle I showed him mine was off and purged all NOS out of the lines. I honk on the this race, from what I see Frank jumps with me and I pull him by about 3 cars.

Race #2 Results
Shelby by 3 cars without NOS on street tune.

Race #3: Frank said he did not hear me honk, so I said lets do it again with him honking. Love you Frank, but you pulled even with my rear bumper and Frankaleah honked and took off. lol! I was not really expecting him to honk from behind me but I chased him down and put a car and a half on him.

Race #3 Results
Shelby by 1 1/2 Cars still without NOS on street tune.Real good runs bro, and just think of it like this, I still did not beat you from 40-140, and you can say you pulled a train on me, but you see how hard my car pulls when it hooks without the NOS, imagine how hard it pulls with it. lol! I did get a nice text from Felix when I got home that read "It's good you didn't wreck out or else Frank would have really thought the "Crusher" Cobra crushed the Shelby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:39 pm

When you get the balls to call me out, you will be running my race! I'll let you know what that race will be when that happens. Oh and all that HP your claiming, I'ld like to see dyno sheets! That wimpy little Kenne Bell you have on top with that tiny (Non-Mammoth) intake, is going to have a hard time making any kind of power. I'll teach why you should have bought a Whipple Crusher instead of that crapy Kenne Bell! Like I said, name your price, I'll put what ever you got on this race, and I will not even feel bad when I take your money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:40 pm

Read the entire post Frank! Also note, NO NITROUS, ON STREET TUNE! Frank you were on Nitrous and 21 PSI! How much you want to put on the next race Frank?

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here steve by his on admission>>>

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris beat me by a car an half from 60 to 140>> scratch I dont know what happened LOL TO much power>>>hey Chris my bottom Drive pulley took a shit racing against a Honda cbr 600>> I beat him by almost a full fender 40 to 140... cheers

Hey Chris your Car its moving hard man>> my car made 633RWHP and 670TRQ > ama order my metco pulley tomorrow and ama up the boost and the shot and we'll try it again But 40 to 140... my car does not like High rolls.. lol.

Good runs bro, but let's give everyone the fun facts about last night (NOT SO FUN FOR ME). Frank and I had three races last night.

Race #1: I told Frank I would give him a 40-140 just for fun, as wore my Nittos last night and they don't hook for shit from a low roll. I wore these because I was supposed to race CWill from a 70 Roll. So I dropped the pressure in them and gave Frank his race for fun. We lined up, not really realizing Alberth was next to us trying to go three wide. I dropped the hammer at 40, and as I suspected the car did not hook it just stared spinning. I'm thinking to myself "I 'm not letting Frank beat me so I stay in it and end up performing a drift show crossing four lanes of traffic, almost taking out Alberth, who was next to us, and damn near killing V6 Chris who was way over in the feeder lane. Some how by the grace of god, I did not hit anyone or anything and regained control of the car.

Race #1 Results
Frank by a mile!

Race #2: Well after I raised the pressure back in the Shittos and cleaned my underware, Frank and I agreed on a 60-140 him on the juice, me with the bottle turned off for all to see running on my street tune. He heated up his bottle I showed him mine was off and purged all NOS out of the lines. I honk on the this race, from what I see Frank jumps with me and I pull him by about 3 cars.

Race #2 Results
Shelby by 3 cars without NOS on street tune.

Race #3: Frank said he did not hear me honk, so I said lets do it again with him honking. Love you Frank, but you pulled even with my rear bumper and Frankaleah honked and took off. lol! I was not really expecting him to honk from behind me but I chased him down and put a car and a half on him.

Race #3 Results
Shelby by 1 1/2 Cars still without NOS on street tune.Real good runs bro, and just think of it like this, I still did not beat you from 40-140, and you can say you pulled a train on me, but you see how hard my car pulls when it hooks without the NOS, imagine how hard it pulls with it. lol! I did get a nice text from Felix when I got home that read "It's good you didn't wreck out or else Frank would have really thought the "Crusher" Cobra crushed the Shelby."

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on October 31st 2009, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:41 pm

and that was 633RWHP and 670TRQ 04 Cobra VS 815RWHP 2007 GT500

so that was a really close Race for a less HP car to get beat by a Car and half. his race 60 to 140.

scratch I think. Right>?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

so that was a really close Race for a less HP car to get beat by a Car and half. his race 60 to 140.

scratch I think. Right>?

Frank, but you keep on forgetting that he was on a nitrous tune(-degrees of timing), so he wasn't at his full potential HP... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

scratch I think. Right>?

WRONG!!! I make 699HP on the street tune without the Juice! Want to see the dyno sheet?

WRONG AGAIN!!! It's a 2008 GT500!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:46 pm

Hey Crhis Dont sweet it Brother we'll try it again with match even power Lets see who's end up on top.

Its really easy to out beat a much less powered car against a much powerful car with almost 200RWHP more than mines.

scratch Right>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Crhis Dont sweet it Brother we'll try it again with match even power Lets see who's end up on top.

Its really easy to out beat a much less powered car against a much powerful car with almost 200RWHP more than mines.

scratch Right>?

I guess you don't get it, it's like typing to a third grader! I did not have anywhere close to 200 more horsepower than you! However, if that's what you want to think that's cool. Hey just think if you think I had 800HP when I raced you on Wednesday night, I'll have 1000HP next time we race!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:50 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

scratch I think. Right>?

WRONG!!! I make 699HP on the street tune without the Juice! Want to see the dyno sheet?

lol!

Ok Crhis I will call you out the moment I get my mods installed in the car. lets see if your 815RWHP race tune and spray will beat by 800RWHP+ If you do I will sell my car Immediately..

I swear.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on October 31st 2009, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

scratch I think. Right>?

lol!

Ok Crhis I will call you out the moments I get my mods installed in the car. lets see your 815RWHP race tune and spray if It can beat by 800RWHP+ If you do I will sell my car Immediately..

I swear.

STEVE PLEASE SAVE THIS POST! DO NOT LET IT GET EDITED!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:54 pm

lol!

250shot will do the work.

In fact I am calling you out right now.. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:55 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol!

250shot will do the work.

I fucking dare you to put a 250 shot on that car! Please post video of you attempting to tune it! I want to see it kaboom!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:56 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

STEVE PLEASE SAVE THIS POST! DO NOT LET IT GET EDITED!!!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next