SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:17 am

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger.Jerkit

lol!

FRANK U OWN A $15000 ABORTION THAT HAS GOTTEN PARK SINCE DAY ONE BY RICE BUCKETS AND DOMESTICS SO WHY WOULD U REFER TO A SUPERIOR CAR THAN UR 15000 DOLLAR BATHTUB AS BEING A SANDAL UR PLAIN STUPID OR UR ACTING LIKE ONE I MEAN WHAT MORE CAN U SPECT OF A GUY THAT TRADED AC6 Z06 FOR A 03/04 MUSTANG lol! NO OFFENSE TO FORD OWNERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 10:44 am

[quote="BlackMambaLS3"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger.Jerkit

lol!

FRANK U OWN A $15000 ABORTION THAT HAS GOTTEN PARK SINCE DAY ONE BY RICE BUCKETS AND DOMESTICS SO WHY WOULD U REFER TO A SUPERIOR CAR THAN UR 15000 DOLLAR BATHTUB AS BEING A SANDAL UR PLAIN STUPID OR UR ACTING LIKE ONE I MEAN WHAT MORE CAN U SPECT OF A GUY THAT TRADED AC6 Z06 FOR A 03/04 MUSTANG lol! NO OFFENSE TO FORD OWNERS

Hey Luis Stop the Music and the Guitar Hero Playing and call me out 40 to 140< I'll show you what my 15k Bathtub Can do to your 20k+ SkateBoard.>>>Here you are gonna need some of this to make your SkateBoard go Faster Take it>> Jerkit

And Wrong I only paid 10k plus Shipping for it LOL...

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:04 am

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger.Jerkit

lol!

Hey Luis Stop the Music and the Guitar Hero Playing and call me out 40 to 140< I'll show you what my 15k Bathtub Can do to your 20k+ SkateBoard.>>>Here you are gonna need some of this to make your SkateBoard go Faster Take it>> Jerkit

And Wrong I only paid 10k plus Shipping for it LOL...

lol!

THATS WHY UR SO PARKED LMAO U WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY WITH THAT MUSTANG FRANK U HAVE NEVER BEEN FAST AND WILL NEVER BE AND my skateboard will park ur slowbra mark my words remember turbos dont die and i will have alot more than 16 degress of timing with e85 and i dont have to put a bag of ice on my turbo to cool it down like some people used to put on top of the kenne bell to cool it and i wont have to wait 30 mins after a race to race again like ur little mustang..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:10 am

and remember frank my skateboard dont need 200 hp more than ur bathtub to beat it vise verse with 200 less i will walk u all over 75 like tito did on ur "850whp slowbra " that got parked by ryan as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:56 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
and remember frank my skateboard dont need 200 hp more than ur bathtub to beat it vise verse with 200 less i will walk u all over 75 like tito did on ur "850whp slowbra " that got parked by ryan as well

Wrong I had 750 21 psi and 100shot pump gas when I ran titos race 70 to 160 ... jajaja 70 to 160 only a car pull for a vette on 175 shot ported intake,ported throttle body,intake and tune>> vs full interior 180LBS Driver> 3650LBS cobra>> Luis you are delusional Brother your vette will never run like my old cobra Did not even close<< that thing will blow the fuck up before it see's 600RWHP lol I already made600+ on pumps gas the very next day I got my car with nitrous lol and it stills stands. so who has a weaker car it looks like you do, cant even make 600RWHP on pump gas other wide your lil vette will blow the fuck up Luis>> be realistic man>> vettes engines will never be build stronger than ford cobra motors.. your only advantage is power to weight ratio nothing else, that's all you vette owners got>> ama do some modification to the doors,fenders,K member and rear end of the car and lets see what a 3100LBS KB-Nitrous-Cobra will do your lil T-vette any roll.

Again Luis My bathtub its waiting for your skateboard to call me out 40 to 140.. let me know we'll do it this weekend if you like>> line up with Joels So I can kill Two Birds of one Shot. Jerkit

popcorn

Sk
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Wrong I had 750 21 psi and 100shot pump gas when I ran titos race 70 to 160 ... jajaja 70 to 160 only a car pull for a vette on 175 shot ported intake,ported throttle body,intake and tune>> vs full interior 180LBS Driver> 3650LBS cobra>> Luis you are delusional Brother your vette will never run like my old cobra Did not even close<< that thing will blow the fuck up before it see's 600RWHP lol I already made600+ on pumps gas the very next day I got my car with nitrous lol and it stills stands. so who has a weaker car it looks like you do, cant even make 600RWHP on pump gas other wide your lil vette will blow the fuck up Luis>> be realistic man>> vettes engines will never be build stronger than ford cobra motors.. your only advantage is power to weight ratio nothing else, that's all you vette owners got>> ama do some modification to the doors,fenders,K member and rear end of the car and lets see what a 3100LBS KB-Nitrous-Cobra will do your lil T-vette any roll.

Again Luis My bathtub its waiting for your skateboard to call me out 40 to 140.. let me know we'll do it this weekend if you like>> line up with Joels So I can kill Two Birds of one Shot. Jerkit

popcorn

Sk

frank my car will make 600 at 7 psi lmao and i wont have no belt slipping no blower getting hot and i wont have any lag and yes its a turbo on e85 !!while it takes u 20+ psi to make that power dont be such ignorant and about holding and blowing up at 600whp it'll last decades !! i havent seen a ls3 take much beating as joel'S that car has been trough way more than any of ur cars! and still standing and thats with 10-9 compr and regular cast iron pistons rods compare to a forged motor that the cobra has. AND IF I BLOW IT UP IT I DONT GIVE 3 FLYING FUCKs IM GONA GO AHEAD AND TAKE IT DIRECTLY TO MESA'S BALANCING AND FORGED THE FUCK OUT OF IT AND THEN UR GONA BE OUT OF AMO LOL Forged ls3 9/1 comp 20 to 25 psi twin disc clutch and e85 it will be out of ur league like ad turbo says..but w.e this is where i end my discussion and bench racing with u bye frank see ya soon and keep hiding from joel lmao The red sandal will crush that cobra and then the skateboard will make u not drive it anymore lol..
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:57 pm

ls3@600whp on pump is nothing. on a good tune it would last a longggggg time. frank needs to start getting his info somewhere else

didnt see you were on e85. crank that shit up!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:05 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
ls3@600whp on pump is nothing. on a good tune it would last a longggggg time. frank needs to start getting his info somewhere else

didnt see you were on e85. crank that shit up!

dejalo u know most ford guys are blind again i said most not all!! and funny thing is his fastest car ever was a ls7=CHEVY!!cuando se le empiese a romper por pedasos ba a saber lo que es bueno (when it starts falling apart he will agree he made a mistake building that isntead of the ls7)
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:07 pm

I woulda kept the C6 Z06 and done work to that if it were up to me, but to each his own.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:12 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
I woulda kept the C6 Z06 and done work to that if it were up to me, but to each his own.

like they say u never know what u have until u loose it ! but again the cobra is a heck of a car just cant keep up with the z in any aspects of it..ill give him about a year most and hell get another Z..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:20 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

like they say u never know what u have until u loose it ! but again the cobra is a heck of a car just cant keep up with the z in any aspects of it..ill give him about a year most and hell get another Z..

In Franks defense, look at the cost difference in the cars! You guys ever think his getting rid of that car was a move to help him in the future. He just bought a house and I'm sure is doing some other things too. He gave up a 42K car and bought a 10K car, which is exactly what I'm trying to do, so I see where he's coming from.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 1:42 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

In Franks defense, look at the cost difference in the cars! You guys ever think his getting rid of that car was a move to help him in the future. He just bought a house and I'm sure is doing some other things too. He gave up a 42K car and bought a 10K car, which is exactly what I'm trying to do, so I see where he's coming from.

chris i got ur point i would do the same a car is just a peace of metal or fiberglass..but thats not what i think frank did cus now he'll spend another 10,15 grand on the cobra thats not counting him saying it will weight 3100 pounds with him in it that will cost a lil more .. then he'll be disatisfied and will get another vette so he wasted more money at the end why not do it the right way and stay with the z and spen 10grand one time ?? and again this is not to offend any ford owner but frank cus hes fastest car was a stock z06 with nitrous so why go back to ford
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:00 pm

I got ya Luis, the C6 Z06 is one of the baddest cars out there. Once the Shelby sells and I take care of some other stuff, I think I'll get another C6Z and do a little something something with it! Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:09 pm

Me Get another Z >>Never<< That Thing blew up on me in 30 days of me beating on it<< and thats why I Sold it,The Zo6 its not build for the kind of abuse I give it to it< and I will not take the risk of Blowing another motor and having to fix it out my pocket.. A Cobra its way cheaper to make it fast and the internals are also less spendsive than Chevy..

And Luis you are Dead Wrong!! your Car makes way more temperature than mines<> my temperature does not pass over 160DGRS all Day long>> not like your Engine Temperature That I Can Fried Eggs all day> it only takes 240+ DGRS to fried some Stakes and your engine looks like its the one good for it.. I will let you know luis when I invite some people to my new house so yu can Bring your C6 Black Barbicute SkateBoard So can koock some Stakes on your Engine. lol!

Aslo Luis you are damn Right that Takes it bag of ice To cool Down My KB, But you know damn well that it will take a hole Fire Fighter Truck to hose your car down to cool down your Motor>>lol

Luis By the way The Guitar Here Games its on sale at Brands mart Keep the good work playing Music Or let me know when you are ready to give my Bathtub a 40 to 140 Race.

I'll be at the spot Saturday Night or Sunday To race Joels Car, if you like you can Join The Half Of an Airport that I pull on Joels Car.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 2nd 2009, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:12 pm

frank, why don't u pick up your phone when i call?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:17 pm

Nory My cell Die lil be Ago.. Sorry Brother, I am not Trying to Hide From you lol..

Do you think it could be possible That I can meet you up tomorrow>? I will give you my girls Work Address so you can pick up the injectors there>> tomorrow>> its right by Dig Spot next the turnpike.. So>?
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:21 pm

byour not available todayish after 5?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:24 pm

I am But I'Am Not Driving up to Hialeah Today>> Are you willing to Drive down to Homestead Today>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Me Get another Z >>Never<< That Thing blew up on me in 30 days of me beating on it<< and thats why I Sold it,The Zo6 its not build for the kind of abuse I give to it< and I will not take the risk of Blowing another motor and having to fix it out my pocket.. A Cobra its way cheaper to make it fast and the internals are also less spendsive than Chevy..

And Luis you are Dead Wrong!! your Car makes way more temperature than mine does<> my temperature does not pass over 160DGRS all Day long>> not like your Engine Temperature That I Can Fried Eggs all day long on it> it only takes 240+ DGRS to fried some Stakes and your engine looks like its the one good for it.. I will let you know luis when I invite some people to my new house so yu can Bring your C6 Black Barbicute SkateBoard So I can koock some Stakes on your Engine. lol!

Aslo Luis you are damn Right that it Takes a bag of Ice To cool Down My KB, But you know damn well that it will take a hole Fire Fighter Truck to hose your car down to cool down your Motor>>lol

Luis By the way The Guitar Hero Game its on sale at Brands Mart; Keep the good work playing Music Or let me know when you are ready to give my Bathtub a 40 to 140 Race.

I'll be at the spot Saturday Night or Sunday To race Joels Car, if you like you can Join The Half Of an Airport that I will pull on Joels Car.

lol!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:44 pm

will you be in broward today?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 2:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Me Get another Z >>Never<< That Thing blew up on me in 30 days of me beating on it<< and thats why I Sold it,The Zo6 its not build for the kind of abuse I give it to it< and I will not take the risk of Blowing another motor and having to fix it out my pocket.. A Cobra its way cheaper to make it fast and the internals are also less spendsive than Chevy..

And Luis you are Dead Wrong!! your Car makes way more temperature than mines<> my temperature does not pass over 160DGRS all Day long>> not like your Engine Temperature That I Can Fried Eggs all day> it only takes 240+ DGRS to fried some Stakes and your engine looks like its the one good for it.. I will let you know luis when I invite some people to my new house so yu can Bring your C6 Black Barbicute SkateBoard So can koock some Stakes on your Engine. lol!

Aslo Luis you are damn Right that Takes it bag of ice To cool Down My KB, But you know damn well that it will take a hole Fire Fighter Truck to hose your car down to cool down your Motor>>lol

Luis By the way The Guitar Here Games its on sale at Brands mart Keep the good work playing Music Or let me know when you are ready to give my Bathtub a 40 to 140 Race.

I'll be at the spot Saturday Night or Sunday To race Joels Car, if you like you can Join The Half Of an Airport that I pull on Joels Car.

there u go again being ignorant our cars could be at 300 dgress and we wont pull timing compare to ur crappy ford u have to wait 30 mins after u race to race again lmao
FRANK YOU WIN!!YA TUMBA EL VIOLIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 3:05 pm

Frank is quoting coolant temps! Which don't matter near as much as IATs and IAT2s. Frank your car is going to pull timing like a mother if you don't do something about the heat. You're trying to turn that wimpy little KB way past its efficiency rating.
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 3:09 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Frank is quoting coolant temps! Which don't matter near as much as IATs and IAT2s. Frank your car is going to pull timing like a mother if you don't do something about the heat. You're trying to turn that wimpy little KB way past its efficiency rating.

2.8L KB or smaller?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 3:26 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

2.8L KB or smaller?

2.8L with the baby inlet not the Mammoth.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 3:37 pm

Whipple 3.4 w/ Crusher Inlet FTW!... im getting one for the neon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next