SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel Dont worry your day its Near> My Cobra will Drag that vette allover Broward County in less than 5 seconds>> and pls Dont Try to pull your hair out your Brains when that happens JoelZ51..

lol!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT 40-140 YOUR ROLL AND YOUR GIVING ME THE HIT YOU SAID. REMEMBER Laughing
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
here me parking Carlitos ass at the track and some other garbage there...

i wouldn't call that a parking you barely beat him lol! and carlos was on the old set up he would park you now from a dig maybe even that 40 default roll you like affraid

Joel you Are probably Right on this one Rolling Eyes lol I let off half way of the track Granny shifting and not double clutching like I should've and I still beat him and ran a 11.6 at 105-MHP

How weird Joel 11.6 at 105MHP lol scratch I think I forgot to release the E-brake When I took of from the line.. jajaja thats called sandbagging I was only making 360RWHP when I ran 11.6 At 105MHP with the E-Brake on. << lol.. \

lol!

Oh hold on scratch I think Carlitos Turbo Turned off or ran out of batteries or something on that Race.

lol!
hey frank you should try out for the tonight show. or saturday night live. you are a funny guy. lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:29 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
so his 700-900hp cobra w/e it was couldnt even run 10's?

Well according to Frank he was ONLY making 360whp when he ran a 11.6@105, LETTING OFF HALFWAY DOWN THE TRACK, "GRANNY SHIFTING", WITH THE E-BRAKE ON!... Can someone please explain to me how this could be possible?... scratch

WOW SO A 3700 POUND STOCK COBRA LETTING OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK WITH AN EBRAKE ON RUNS 11.60 LMAO ..GUYS THIS IS THE BEST GUAYABA(lie) HE WILL EVER INVENT STEVE SAVE THIS ONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

FRANKS COBRA lol!

Last edited by Z51JOEL on November 3rd 2009, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:36 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

WOW SO A 3700 POUND STOCK COBRA LETTING OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK WITH AN EBRAKE ON RUNS 11.60 LMAO ..GUYS THIS IS THE BEST GUAYABA(lie) HE WILL EVER INVENT STEVE SAVE THIS ONE!!!!

That is what Frank said, just read post 105 if you dont believe me!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:36 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] franks cobra lol!
jajajajajaajja
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] COBRA POWER
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:45 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you Are just an ingnorant Man you Think your lil smart Talk Gets me scared>>lol Jerkit these is what I do with what you say or anyone in here>> So Dont be Trying me!!!!

For your Records Luis I beat SlowWhiteShelby Twice one time with c5z06 and also with the c6z06>> with the cobra I beat juanitos evo making 630RWHP> I beat kithta 800+AWDHP 997 Twing Tubo porsche, I beat mauricios Z06 full bolt ons twice and took hisMoney $$$ too, I beat the fat danys red z06 with full Bolts on too 4 times streets 40 and 60 roll including at the 1/8 too< I beat like 10 c6s by a fucking train>> all SRT-4s and turbo hondas I raced.. 600 750 Two R1s and 1 bussa And Cwill Evo a year go when it was making 500+ BY a train, also I beat that s10Truck with the ls2 on nitrous albis Friend; So Luis you ARE a fucking Hater Dont fucking start With me again with your BS your shit luis Will never beat my Cobra 40 to 140>> so keep playing guitar Hero and Keep rolling your SkateBoard Down the Hill.. Jerkit

there is your list of people I beat >>> did you beat any of them No Right SO Shut the fuck up then and put you money where your mouth is >> let me know..

Frank. Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 171405

If we are quoting the record here Frank, let it be known when you beat me with both of those cars, I had no lower pulley (4extra psi 100+HP), no headers (50+HP), and no Nitrous (75+HP)! So I'll let you do the math!

How much did you make without the lower pulley and stock headers? I need the answer to win a discounted tune! LOL no lie.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:52 pm

Steedafied wrote:

How much did you make without the lower pulley and stock headers? I need the answer to win a discounted tune! LOL no lie.

8000 HORSE POWER WITH A 600 SHOT OF NITROUS AND A KENNY BELL ON 100 POUNDS IN 98 DEGREE WEATHER ON STOCK BOTTOM END. GOD I LOVE COBRAS lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:58 pm

Steedafied wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you Are just an ingnorant Man you Think your lil smart Talk Gets me scared>>lol Jerkit these is what I do with what you say or anyone in here>> So Dont be Trying me!!!!

For your Records Luis I beat SlowWhiteShelby Twice one time with c5z06 and also with the c6z06>> with the cobra I beat juanitos evo making 630RWHP> I beat kithta 800+AWDHP 997 Twing Tubo porsche, I beat mauricios Z06 full bolt ons twice and took hisMoney $$$ too, I beat the fat danys red z06 with full Bolts on too 4 times streets 40 and 60 roll including at the 1/8 too< I beat like 10 c6s by a fucking train>> all SRT-4s and turbo hondas I raced.. 600 750 Two R1s and 1 bussa And Cwill Evo a year go when it was making 500+ BY a train, also I beat that s10Truck with the ls2 on nitrous albis Friend; So Luis you ARE a fucking Hater Dont fucking start With me again with your BS your shit luis Will never beat my Cobra 40 to 140>> so keep playing guitar Hero and Keep rolling your SkateBoard Down the Hill.. Jerkit

there is your list of people I beat >>> did you beat any of them No Right SO Shut the fuck up then and put you money where your mouth is >> let me know..

If we are quoting the record here Frank, let it be known when you beat me with both of those cars, I had no lower pulley (4extra psi 100+HP), no headers (50+HP), and no Nitrous (75+HP)! So I'll let you do the math!

699 on the pump gas
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:04 pm

Chris, my boy that used to have the 700+whp whipple 04 cobra ive mentioned is getting a 2010 GT500 soon, hes tellin me it will make 700whp with just full bolt ons, no nitrous or upgraded blower.... should i believe this noise? I said no way out of using my common sense, but then again i havent done much research on these cars
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:12 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

699 on the pump gas

And that was with a 3.0 pulley on a mustang dyno?
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:14 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Chris, my boy that used to have the 700+whp whipple 04 cobra ive mentioned is getting a 2010 GT500 soon, hes tellin me it will make 700whp with just full bolt ons, no nitrous or upgraded blower.... should i believe this noise? I said no way out of using my common sense, but then again i havent done much research on these cars

No chance. Not even with a ported stock blower.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:20 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

8000 HORSE POWER WITH A 600 SHOT OF NITROUS AND A KENNY BELL ON 100 POUNDS IN 98 DEGREE WEATHER ON STOCK BOTTOM END. GOD I LOVE COBRAS lol!

ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:24 pm

Steedafied wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

No chance. Not even with a ported stock blower.

Not a chance in hell on a stock blower! He may be making 700HP, but not 700WHP!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:35 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

8000 HORSE POWER WITH A 600 SHOT OF NITROUS AND A KENNY BELL ON 100 POUNDS IN 98 DEGREE WEATHER ON STOCK BOTTOM END. GOD I LOVE COBRAS [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LMFAO this shit had me rollin, I could imagine u really puttin some emphasis into the "god i love cobras!" part lol... No homo on the imagining u shit lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:41 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Let be known I only had 600RWHP when I beat you with Both cars.. you had 100+RWHP more then I did.. so Whats the point> Chris scratch >?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Let be known I only had 600RWHP when I beat you with Both cars.. you had 100+RWHP more then I did.. so Whats the point> Chris scratch >?

You will not beat me with the Cobra! It will not happen, you can keep bench racing and talking shit, but it will not happen!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:44 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:45 pm

Joel's car after I finish with him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:47 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:50 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lol, damn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:53 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

I LIKE IT SMALLER AND LIGHTER IT SHOULD BEAT THAT LITTLE HIGH PRICE MUSTANG lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:00 pm

Hey Crhis you wanna Bet I will beat you>? lets bet your wheels against me selling my Car>> Write it Down Today Nov 3rd 2009>> I will beat that Shelby By at least 3 Cars>> watch I told you the same thing when I raced you with the C5z06 And I pulled you like you where Standing still From 60 Roll..

I am not playing Around with you Guys No More and I mean it>> When I say ama do something Trust it will cost me more money But I will Take the Win Home.

Crhis I already Got your Numbers >> 75RWHP will not gaing you 5 cars against my 100Shot and 28psi Cobra>> my Car still lighter than yours. Remember That.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:07 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Crhis you wanna Bet I will beat you>? lets bet your wheels against me selling my Car>> Write it Down Today Nov 3rd 2009>> I will beat that Shelby By at least 3 Cars>> watch I told you the same thing when I raced you with the C5z06 And I pulled you like you where Standing still From 60 Roll..

I am not playing Around with you Guys No More and I mean it>> When I say ama do something Trust it will cost me more money But I will Take the Win Home.

Crhis I already Got your Numbers >> 75RWHP will not gaing you 5 cars against my 100Shot and 28psi Cobra>> my Car still lighter than yours. Remember That.

I could give a fuck less if you sell your car Jerkit, what's in it for me? I'm going to rape you! I'm awaiting your call out, so please make it quick! You have my numbers because I'm not a bitch and lie about my horse power numbers, I post them for all to see.

Oh BTW my moneys on Joel for this race!

As Steve would say, "You know what time it is Frank"!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next