SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 12:28 pm

So Frank when are you going to race Chris?

Last edited by s.e.a.n on November 6th 2009, 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 12:32 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:

wends night.. let him dream all he wants, he its not going to beat my car>> if he does I will put my car for sale next week.

Jerkit
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 12:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

wends night.. let him dream all he wants, he its not going to beat my car>> if he does I will put my car for sale next week.

Jerkit

Don't worry Frank I'm gonna get parked next week too so don't feel bad. lol j/k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 12:35 pm

[quote="Z51JOEL"]ohthedrama AND TODAY IN THE FAST MOUTH WORLD......... Sk KILL HIM CHRIS! SPLATTER THAT ABORTION Sk lol![/quote]

Joel Dont forget that you got walked by an 03-04 cobra just like my abortion.. my abortion will walk you too. Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 12:38 pm

Is this race between Frank and Chris gonna be for the #1 spot?

Also, how much are you spraying Frank?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 12:57 pm

when did Joel get walked by a cobra?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 1:03 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
Z51JOEL wrote:
ohthedrama AND TODAY IN THE FAST MOUTH WORLD......... Sk KILL HIM CHRIS! SPLATTER THAT ABORTION Sk lol![/quote]

Joel Dont forget that you got walked by an 03-04 cobra just like my abortion.. my abortion will walk you too. Jerkit lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WHEN I COME OUT I'LL BE ON FULL FORCE LET ME GET MY MONEY STRAIGHT SON affraid
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 2:35 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
ohthedrama AND TODAY IN THE FAST MOUTH WORLD......... Sk KILL HIM CHRIS! SPLATTER THAT ABORTION Sk lol!

Oh you know I will!
u guys should have agreed a price for frank 2 sell the cobra 4 if he losses ,cuz now he losses and he will just ask for 250,000 ,which is as good as saying its not 4 sale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:14 pm

Shit I got $50 on it!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:59 pm

I GOT $5 ON IT Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:03 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
when did Joel get walked by a cobra?
lol!
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:17 pm

I got fries on it.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 12:46 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
ohthedrama AND TODAY IN THE FAST MOUTH WORLD......... Sk KILL HIM CHRIS! SPLATTER THAT ABORTION Sk lol!

Oh you know I will!
u guys should have agreed a price for frank 2 sell the cobra 4 if he losses ,cuz now he losses and he will just ask for 250,000 ,which is as good as saying its not 4 sale

naw dude u crazy so he could keep making bad reputation to other car brands hell nah leave him with ford
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 2:15 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Oh you know I will!

naw dude u crazy so he could keep making bad reputation to other car brands hell nah leave him with ford
lmao true havnt had thot about like that lol!
Back to top Go down
MysticCobra1200

MysticCobra1200

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 2:13 am

[quote="BlackMambaLS3"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger.Jerkit

lol!

FRANK U OWN A $15000 ABORTION THAT HAS GOTTEN PARK SINCE DAY ONE BY RICE BUCKETS AND DOMESTICS SO WHY WOULD U REFER TO A SUPERIOR CAR THAN UR 15000 DOLLAR BATHTUB AS BEING A SANDAL UR PLAIN STUPID OR UR ACTING LIKE ONE I MEAN WHAT MORE CAN U SPECT OF A GUY THAT TRADED AC6 Z06 FOR A 03/04 MUSTANG lol! NO OFFENSE TO FORD OWNERS

Hey Luis Stop the Music and the Guitar Hero Playing and call me out 40 to 140< I'll show you what my 15k Bathtub Can do to your 20k+ SkateBoard.>>>Here you are gonna need some of this to make your SkateBoard go Faster Take it>> Jerkit

And Wrong I only paid 10k plus Shipping for it LOL...

lol!

THATS WHY UR SO PARKED LMAO U WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY WITH THAT MUSTANG FRANK U HAVE NEVER BEEN FAST AND WILL NEVER BE AND my skateboard will park ur slowbra mark my words remember turbos dont die and i will have alot more than 16 degress of timing with e85 and i dont have to put a bag of ice on my turbo to cool it down like some people used to put on top of the kenne bell to cool it and i wont have to wait 30 mins after a race to race again like ur little mustang..

Hey Luis Common bro you had one of those little mustangs before the vette lol btw hows the vette. And the bag of Ice bullshit can be done in more efficient ways but only with people that really know what the hell they are doing. But I have to deflty 120 percent agree with you on the fact that Frank Sold the C6 Z06 for an 03 Cobra which I told him from day one he was crazy. Everyone on the face of earth knows that its not just the best buy in automotive history and comeplety dominates almost every single street car in drag racing and on the racetrack but the face that frank actually believes that the Cobra is a better car even I would sell C6 ZO6 for my Cobra the Z06 just cant be compared to the Cobra.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 9:55 am

Cobra>Z06

Just because being the underdog winner feels fucking amazing.

Why do you think I race a GT and not a Cobra? LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 6:10 pm

please I beat bunches of c6 z06ses with my old 03 cobra> thats why I believe what I believe, Because I proved it many times in the past. Denys z06, 40 and 60 roll got walked,maucios c6z06 40 to 140 got walked then to 150 still got walked. other street z06 that I raced.. thats why I sold my c6z06 because a cobra can walk vettes all day with the right mods.>>> Money talk guys; if you can afort a 2.8L kenne bell or A Whipple crusher kit>> Trust me ladies and gentlemens Cobras will rule vettes all day long 40 to 140 period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2009, 11:13 am

Joel what's the status of your car? I'd like to see you race Frank for that number 2 spot after I'm done with him. Never mind, you should have no problem pulling a tow truck! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 2:07 pm

WELL TIME IS UP NO RACE. STEVE PLEASE MAKE THE CHANGES. PUT ME IN THE #2 SPOT FRANK RAN SLOW SHELBY AND BRUSHED ME OFF RULES ARE RULES HE LOST AND NEVER GAVE ME A RUN. A MONTH LATER..... Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 2:29 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
WELL TIME IS UP NO RACE. STEVE PLEASE MAKE THE CHANGES. PUT ME IN THE #2 SPOT FRANK RAN SLOW SHELBY AND BRUSHED ME OFF RULES ARE RULES HE LOST AND NEVER GAVE ME A RUN. A MONTH LATER..... Jerkit Jerkit
Oh shit is tru a month later rules are rules you right my nigga Sk
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 7:01 pm

oh no someone is winning by "default" lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 2:51 am

A WIN IS A WIN Laughing AND RULES ARE RULES affraid BUT IF YOU WANT A DEFAULT WIN IM READY Laughing
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 3:02 am

SouthernKnights
KOTS RULES

2- The person getting called out must respond(accept/decline) within 3days, then pick a day to run within the following 7 days if weather permits.

Rule 9- UNLESS YOUR out of town, your car is down, medical reasons etc., YOU CANNOT DISAGREE TO A CALL OUT! No babysitting spots. If you car is down during the call out you have 15 to fix it. If your on vacation you have 5days to reply with a race and time. After that period of time and no response or race you will lose your spot.

!

Rule 14- EVERY RACE IS RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG, THAT INCLUDES PREPARING THE SPECIFIED ROAD!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 3:06 am

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
Z51JOEL wrote:
LETS DO THIS. I CAN HOOK AT 40. SO WHAT EVER ROLL YOU WANT. PICK THE ROLL. I WANT THE SPOT AND YOUR IN MY WAY TO THE TOP affraid

Jajaja>> Joel you woulnt even beat my car with what I have right now done to the car>lol and slow whiteshelby 60 to 140 only beat me by a car and half>>> I was only making 633RWHP that night we raced..

Thanks to god my main Drive pulley took shit that night racing a 600cbr with full exhaust intake and tune and I still beat that bike by a full fender 60 to 140..

Here I just bought $1,107 dollars worth of some new shit for my car>> jajaja lets see if you Joel and slow white shelby got something for me when I come out next week...

Chris don't sell your car yet I have a lesson to teach you now with a set of new pulleys I just bought... we'll do that 60 to 140 again I will prove some people in here that I can beat fast and light cars 60 to 140 too. 633RWHP and 670TRQ Jerkit fuck that!! that's not all what I am about... lets seee 800RWHP+ what it can do > I will blow up but I will take the Winn home> that's all it matters to me...

Joel I'll be ready Saturday night or Sunday if not wends next week. it only takes an 1hr to install my shit but it will take 4 days to receive it since I just bought everything yesterday afternoon.[/
quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 3:12 am

pls Joel don't come up with this excuse now!! I was ready to race you and you broke something in your car two weeks go.. I Being Ready do you wanna do this tomorrow night or Sunday>? let me know

Frank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next