SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Thank you Chris I know where you come from Brother>> I am your Friend Too But I will still park your ass when we meet on the road Again lol! No mercy for you this time Chris..

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Nittos are shit, if you plan on making torque, as proven when I tried to do a 40 roll on them. The FR500s look great but they are heavy as shit, I would have sold you mine if I knew you were in the market. The other shit you ordered is ok, but it's not going to give you any more horsepower like you think. You are spinning the shit out of that KB with that shitty inlet. It's going to create so much heat, your going to have to drive to the spot 5 hours early and you're only going to get 1 race. You should buy a trunk mount tank or at the very least battery box mount to put some coolant in. You know even though we are rivals on the street, and the forums we are fiends in real life, I would not steer you wrong.

Thank you Chris I know where you come from Brother>> I am your Friend Too But I will still park your ass when meet on the road Again lol! No mercy for you this time Chris..

And yes the FR500s are some how heavy wheels But My stock Chrome one Are even heavier about 8LBS more than the FR500s.. So what I am trying to say is that I rather Drive Around with FR500s than stock ford wheels..

And in regards to the Nittos Tires I dont know why But at 10psi air pressure in them with the tires heat up,26psi and 100Shot of nitrous I hooked just fine Chris from a 40 roll..

Easy to hook when you're not making any power! Oh and remember Frank, when I park your ass this time you said your selling your car!
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 11:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
here me parking Carlitos ass at the track and some other garbage there...

Wow Frank, learn how to shift.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 7:51 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

i wouldn't call that a parking you barely beat him lol! and carlos was on the old set up he would park you now from a dig maybe even that 40 default roll you like affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:59 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

i wouldn't call that a parking you barely beat him lol! and carlos was on the old set up he would park you now from a dig maybe even that 40 default roll you like affraid

Joel you Are probably Right on this one Rolling Eyes lol I let off half way of the track Granny shifting and not double clutching like I should've and I still beat him and ran a 11.6 at 105-MHP

How weird Joel 11.6 at 105MHP lol scratch I think I forgot to release the E-brake When I took of from the line.. jajaja thats called sandbagging I was only making 360RWHP when I ran 11.6 At 105MHP with the E-Brake on. << lol.. \

lol!

Oh hold on scratch I think Carlitos Turbo Turned off or ran out of batteries or something on that Race.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 9:07 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

How weird Joel 11.6 at 105MHP lol scratch I think I forgot to release the E-brake When I took of from the line.. jajaja thats called sandbagging I was only making 360RWHP when I ran 11.6 At 105MHP with the E-Brake on. << lol.. \
lol!

Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:14 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Joel you Are probably Right on this one Rolling Eyes lol I let off half way of the track Granny shifting and not double clutching like I should've and I still beat him and ran a 11.6 at 105-MHP

lol!

Oh hold on scratch I think Carlitos Turbo Turned off or ran out of batteries or something on that Race.

lol!

360RWHP MY ASS!!! I know your full of shit Frank, but now you have just plain gone off the deep end!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:22 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you look more like an ignorant than I do>>>300DGRS >now you threw the ball away; if your car reaches to 300DGRS it will blow your head Gaskets up and explode your radiator like a balloon...

And About the heat soak in my car that's already taken care of.. lol Money does magic Luis and that's what you need to get your skateboard Running like it should.. by the time you finish trying to Bring your engine temperature down I'll have a fully built motor with 33psi and 200Shot of nitrous racing against 9's cars.

lol!

So Luis just for now you are everyones guitar Hero in the streets>>lol While you are in here playing music I am in the streets winning races. Jerkit In fact I dont even see you winning races against any fast cars like I do>> you're just like some people I know in here>> they only like to race the under Dogs and to kick on the poppies.. Luis when you race and beat fast cars like I done many and many times then you can come in here and say something, for Now I am your Daddy Luis or prove it other Wise>> let me know this weekend 40 to 140.. lol I am your Daddy>> Luis So for now Just Dream of your Skateboard Walking my BathTub.Jerkit

lol!

frank what fast cars have u beaten !!!none shut da fuck up ur are slow ass fuck!!!all ur cars have "900hp"the second day u bought it but yet u get ur ass handed by everyone!!please tell me what fast car u beat now!!!have u beaten alberth,cwill,sandor,fernandos srt4,slowwhiteshelby????no so then u are park and kicking ponies..and when da heck did i say i was gonna put 30 dgrs of timimng ur twisting and puting stuff i didnt say only woman do that frank!!!eres tremenda chancletera!!and my car tempetures is at where they have to be my car getting hot will be old news frank!! now keep spending money on that abortion of a car i will laugh when u have 50 psi 300 shot and get walk by a 500 hp car lol deja de hacerte pajas (stop jerking off)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:23 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you look more like an ignorant than I do>>>300DGRS >now you threw the ball away; if your car reaches to 300DGRS it will blow your head Gaskets up and explode your radiator like a balloon...

And About the heat soak in my car that's already taken care of.. lol Money does magic Luis and that's what you need to get your skateboard Running like it should.. by the time you finish trying to Bring your engine temperature down I'll have a fully built motor with 33psi and 200Shot of nitrous racing against 9's cars.

lol!

So Luis just for now you are everyones guitar Hero in the streets>>lol While you are in here playing music I am in the streets winning races. Jerkit In fact I dont even see you winning races against any fast cars like I do>> you're just like some people I know in here>> they only like to race the under Dogs and to kick on the poppies.. Luis when you race and beat fast cars like I done many and many times then you can come in here and say something, for Now I am your Daddy Luis or prove it other Wise>> let me know this weekend 40 to 140.. lol I am your Daddy>> Luis So for now Just Dream of your Skateboard Walking my BathTub.Jerkit

lol!

frank what fast cars have u beaten !!!none shut da fuck up ur are slow ass fuck!!!all ur cars have "900hp"the second day u bought it but yet u get ur ass handed by everyone!!please tell me what fast car u beat now!!!have u beaten alberth,cwill,sandor,fernandos srt4,slowwhiteshelby????no so then u are park and kicking ponies..and when da heck did i say i was gonna put 30 dgrs of timimng ur twisting and puting stuff i didnt say only woman do that frank!!!eres tremenda chancletera!!and my car tempetures is at where they have to be my car getting hot will be old news frank!! now keep spending money on that abortion of a car i will laugh when u have 50 psi 300 shot and get walk by a 500 hp car lol deja de hacerte pajas (stop jerking off)

Thank you for including me in your list of Fast cars!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:27 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

lol!

Thank you for including me in your list of Fast cars!!! lol!

it is a fast car chris u know that afro but is truth he hasnt beat any of u guys that are proven to be fast and yet he says he has beaten many fast cars when he hasnt !!!and now that hes got that slowbra it will take him decades to run with u guys..
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:32 am

Hey Frank, just curious, what fuel system will you be running with this setup? And do you plan on upgrading the FPDM?
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:53 am

Steedafied wrote:
Hey Frank, just curious, what fuel system will you be running with this setup? And do you plan on upgrading the FPDM?

yea what feul system are you running?? and are you going to change the muffler bearings so it can spin faster???? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 11:03 am

Luis you Are just an ingnorant Man you Think your lil smart Talk Gets me scared>>lol Jerkit these is what I do with what you say or anyone in here>> So Dont be Trying me!!!!

For your Records Luis I beat SlowWhiteShelby Twice one time with c5z06 and also with the c6z06>> with the cobra I beat juanitos evo making 630RWHP> I beat kithta 800+AWDHP 997 Twing Tubo porsche, I beat mauricios Z06 full bolt ons twice and took hisMoney $$$ too, I beat the fat danys red z06 with full Bolts on too 4 times streets 40 and 60 roll including at the 1/8 too< I beat like 10 c6s by a fucking train>> all SRT-4s and turbo hondas I raced.. 600 750 Two R1s and 1 bussa And Cwill Evo a year go when it was making 500+ BY a train, also I beat that s10Truck with the ls2 on nitrous albis Friend; So Luis you ARE a fucking Hater Dont fucking start With me again with your BS your shit luis Will never beat my Cobra 40 to 140>> so keep playing guitar Hero and Keep rolling your SkateBoard Down the Hill.. Jerkit

there is your list of people I beat >>> did you beat any of them No Right SO Shut the fuck up then and put you money where your mouth is >> let me know..

Frank. Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 171405
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 11:11 am

[quote="Steedafied"]Hey Frank, just curious, what fuel system will you be running with this setup? And do you plan on upgrading the FPDM?[/quote]

The fuel system I have right now its Really simple >> two ford focuz Svt fuel pumps,60LBS injectors, with the kennebell ABooster pump>> But yes I will Upgrade FPDM and some other Shit.. I will make my car Street and Track ready too.

The Fuel system that I have Now its just temporary, I will upgrade it to a single Big Automotive fuel pump with a fuel cell and bigger Fuel Rails
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 11:56 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you Are just an ingnorant Man you Think your lil smart Talk Gets me scared>>lol Jerkit these is what I do with what you say or anyone in here>> So Dont be Trying me!!!!

For your Records Luis I beat SlowWhiteShelby Twice one time with c5z06 and also with the c6z06>> with the cobra I beat juanitos evo making 630RWHP> I beat kithta 800+AWDHP 997 Twing Tubo porsche, I beat mauricios Z06 full bolt ons twice and took hisMoney $$$ too, I beat the fat danys red z06 with full Bolts on too 4 times streets 40 and 60 roll including at the 1/8 too< I beat like 10 c6s by a fucking train>> all SRT-4s and turbo hondas I raced.. 600 750 Two R1s and 1 bussa And Cwill Evo a year go when it was making 500+ BY a train, also I beat that s10Truck with the ls2 on nitrous albis Friend; So Luis you ARE a fucking Hater Dont fucking start With me again with your BS your shit luis Will never beat my Cobra 40 to 140>> so keep playing guitar Hero and Keep rolling your SkateBoard Down the Hill.. Jerkit

there is your list of people I beat >>> did you beat any of them No Right SO Shut the fuck up then and put you money where your mouth is >> let me know..

If we are quoting the record here Frank, let it be known when you beat me with both of those cars, I had no lower pulley (4extra psi 100+HP), no headers (50+HP), and no Nitrous (75+HP)! So I'll let you do the math!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 11:58 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

PROVING ONE MORE TIME VETTS ARE FASTER lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 12:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Jerkit2 Jerkit2 u never change i wish all of them where here to shut ur fucking mouth u never in ur life beat danys camed ls7 ur dreamin!!! and the other day the cbr 600 beat when u said u had it by a fender thats how i know ur parked as fuck!my vette with an intake beat a 636r wich is way faster than a cbr 600 honda!AND U HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION HAVE YOU BEATEN ALBERTH,SANDOR,SLOWWHITESHLEBY,CWILL OR FERNENDO...?? i dont give a fuck about trying u or not u already know that !!so dont start ur little thugwanna be guapo and answer my question..im here to make u realize that u have a long way before u claim to have beaten the fastest car here frank not to start the little arguments..
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 1:09 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

hey frank That was when I have a stock turbo and meth and i making 368hp 398tq long time ago do not get me wrong the cobra was faster but not as you say so

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 1:23 pm

Frank!! You beat Cwill by a train?
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 1:25 pm

so his 700-900hp cobra w/e it was couldnt even run 10's?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 1:37 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:

Well according to Frank he was ONLY making 360whp when he ran a 11.6@105, LETTING OFF HALFWAY DOWN THE TRACK, "GRANNY SHIFTING", WITH THE E-BRAKE ON!... Can someone please explain to me how this could be possible?... scratch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 1:59 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

Well according to Frank he was ONLY making 360whp when he ran a 11.6@105, LETTING OFF HALFWAY DOWN THE TRACK, "GRANNY SHIFTING", WITH THE E-BRAKE ON!... Can someone please explain to me how this could be possible?... scratch
Jerkit2 Jerkit2 Jerkit2 THATS HOW lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 1:59 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

Yeah 11.6@105 letting off with 360HP Jerkit2 I guess he's going to run 6.80s at 180 now with his 26psi, 150shot, 3100lbs Slobra! Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:00 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Frank!! You beat Cwill by a train?
Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 2:03 pm

dont bone stock 03/04 Cobras make 360+whp and run like mid 12s with a perfect pass, no ebrake being left down or granny shifting or anytihng?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next