SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 Empty
PostSubject: nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4   nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:24 pm

ok frank
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4   nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:28 pm

lol! i think this car is blown!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4   nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:29 pm

SURE JUST CALL OUT THE WHOLE LIST AT THE SAME TIME lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4   nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 6:25 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
lol! i think this car is blown!

Your right, Franks car is blown at this time and has been for about month or 2... I heard him speaking about his new setup and HOW MUCH ITS GONNA COST HIM, but im unsure whether or NOT his new setup is in his possesion at this time... TDEVO called him out on Dec.27(13days ago) for the #2spot, but he had to decline the callout to avoid any further damage to the motor.....

As of now, I have made the decision to remove the CrusherCobra from the KOTS list... Theres no sense for me to keep a car on the KOTS list ANY LONGER that is incompetent to race!... Good luck on your build Frank and let me know once your build is complete...

So congrats to Nelson's VIPER on your new #4 spot on the KOTS list.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4   nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 6:27 pm

So now its TT Viper vs Joel or TT Lambo? popcorn would be nice to see a sick topend run with the viper vs lambo, if they both agree to a race higher than what the lists allows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4   nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 9:18 pm

Yea Sure Go ahead nelson now you have my spot what are you waiting For to call out TDEVO>? jajaja

And yes my car its down but not flown to the point of not being able to drive it, it runs just fine and makes no noises or clack clack clack shit>>lol but its passing compression a lil be>> Oh well.. even like that it will play with some SRT-4s I know scratch and some SRT-8s I know. I wonder who's these people are. lol!

and yes I did get my hole build bottom end ready to go 3 days after it fucked up>> I can build my motor tomorrow if I like to, but there is no need to do so till I get the crusher kit or the hellion TT set up>> and that will take me some time to decide But not because I dont have the Funds to get it so.+ I am not racing anyone for some time> there is to much heat going on right now and I Am not going to fuck up and get into trouble to satisfy someone else's ego Jerkit I'll race when I am ready that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4   nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nelsonpeformance viper calling the crusher cobra for spot #4
Page 1 of 1