SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol!

250shot will do the work.

In fact I am calling you out right now.. Jerkit

If your calling me out right now, I hope you're ready to race right now!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:57 pm

unless your running a built motor and a direct port setup i wouldnt try that.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Ok Crhis I will call you out the moment I get my mods installed in the car. lets see if your 815RWHP race tune and spray will beat by 800RWHP+ If you do I will sell my car Immediately..

I swear.

And then what are you gonna get?... shurg
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 5:59 pm

probably a shelby lol sup steve. hows the car coming?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:01 pm

Chris I just called you out I'll be Ready next week if you want to come down..

let me know.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:04 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
probably a shelby lol sup steve. hows the car coming?

Im good Jesse, the car is at the dealership right now and it will be finished by Tuesday...
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:05 pm

thats good. i bet you miss driving it lol coming out there tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:07 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
thats good. i bet you miss driving it lol coming out there tomorrow?

What time are yall meeting tomorrow?... shurg
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:09 pm

vette wrote:
Joel, I think I might head out tonight to Sunoco. What time?

- Matt
10-11
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol!

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY CALL OUT FIRST affraid BRING IT LETS DO THIS TONIGHT WHATEVER ROLL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:15 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol!

WHY DONT YOU ANSWER MY CALL OUT FIRST affraid BRING IT LETS DO THIS TONIGHT WHATEVER ROLL

+1 I think Frank is scared Joel!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:18 pm

I DO SEEM TO PUT A LITTLE FEAR INTO PEOPLE SOMETIMES Wink HES IN MY WAY YOUR NEXT BRITNEY lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:21 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
I DO SEEM TO PUT A LITTLE FEAR INTO PEOPLE SOMETIMES Wink HES IN MY WAY YOUR NEXT BRITNEY lol!

No one's in your way Joel, however I would like to see you give Frank a reality check first!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 6:24 pm

WELL IM READY FOR FRANK BUT I GUESS HES WILLING TO CALL OUT A CAR THATS MAYBE FASTER AND NOT RUN ME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 10:28 pm

Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger.Jerkit

lol!

I love how people want to race me and call me out knowing that my car its Dowm>>But not for to long>> I don't play Around and you guys Should already know me by now.!!! Joel and Chris you better be ready for the CrusherCobra Next Week; because there will be no kicking of the poppies no more Sk
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 11:02 pm

frank always remember whos ur daddy the fact that im not on the list anymore dosent change anything let me know when ur ready to get ur ass handed again by me ur daddy Sk
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 7:34 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
LETS DO THIS. I CAN HOOK AT 40. SO WHAT EVER ROLL YOU WANT. PICK THE ROLL. I WANT THE SPOT AND YOUR IN MY WAY TO THE TOP affraid

Jajaja>> Joel you woulnt even beat my car with what I have right now done to the car>lol and slow whiteshelby 60 to 140 only beat me by a car and half>>> I was only making 633RWHP that night we raced..

Thanks to god my main Drive pulley took shit that night racing a 600cbr with full exhaust intake and tune and I still beat that bike by a full fender 60 to 140.. BLAH BLAH BLAH...... Rolling Eyes

Here I just bought $1,107 dollars worth of some new shit for my car>> jajaja lets see if you Joel and slow white shelby got something for me when I come out next week...

Chris don't sell your car yet I have a lesson to teach you now with a set of new pulleys I just bought... we'll do that 60 to 140 again I will prove some people in here that I can beat fast and light cars 60 to 140 too. 633RWHP and 670TRQ Jerkit fuck that!! that's not all what I am about... lets seee 800RWHP+ what it can do > I will blow up but I will take the Winn home> that's all it matters to me...

Joel I'll be ready Saturday night or Sunday if not wends next week. it only takes an 1hr to install my shit but it will take 4 days to receive it since I just bought everything yesterday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 7:37 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger.Jerkit

lol!

I love how people want to race me and call me out knowing that my car its Dowm>>But not for to long>> I don't play Around and you guys Should already know me by now.!!! Joel and Chris you better be ready for the CrusherCobra Next Week; because there will be no kicking of the poppies no more Sk
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit BULL SHIT THE COBRA ISN'T BROKE YOU JUST NEEDED TO MAKE THAT DOG FASTER BUT IF YOU MAN UP I'LL BE OUT THERE TODAY affraid Jerkit Jerkit AND ITS NOT A PROCHARGER DICK IT'S A VORTECH
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 7:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
frank always remember whos ur daddy the fact that im not on the list anymore dosent change anything let me know when ur ready to get ur ass handed again by me ur daddy Sk
HE HAS NEVER HAD AND CAN ONLY DREAM OF A CAR FASTER THAN YOURS. lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 7:47 am

I AM THE CRUSHER COBRA. BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. OH, MY BLOWER IS HOT. MY PULLEY IS BROKE. MY NITROUS IS NOT WORKING. ITS ONLY A MUSTANG. I NEVER LOST A RACE. ONLY WHEN I MISSED 3 GEAR. MARIO ANDRETTI AND JEFF GORDON ARE PUSSIES I TOUGHT THEM WHAT THEY KNOW. lol! Jerkit WHAT A BAG OF EXCUSES. KEEP YOUR SPOT IM NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN RUNNING THAT ABORTION. YOU HOLD ON TO THAT SPOT EVEN WITH CARS THAT ARE SOLD lol! WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE. I GIVE UP IM DONE. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SET UP A RACE WITH FRANK. I,LL JUST RACE SOMEONE ELSE Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:14 am

Hey Joel dont be scared Brother!!! TheCruher will give u a race next week,I am not backing out; Now that you know I'll be adding more power you dont want to run me no more>?lol ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Albert be sure I'll race you again>> But this time lets do it boost for boost No nitrous and If I win I'll give you your nitrous race!!!

Ight>?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:25 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Albert be sure I'll race you again>> But this time lets do it boost for boost No nitrous and If I win I'll give you your nitrous race!!!

Ight>?

Frank, its "run what you brung", NOT "run HALF that you brung"!.... Rolling Eyes The way I see it, you either come with everything, or you dont come at all!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 1:22 pm

Albert already agreed to that race boost for boost two weeks go.. So I would like to try that race out> Steve.. then we can can do a nitrous race too.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:57 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
I AM THE CRUSHER COBRA. BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. OH, MY BLOWER IS HOT. MY PULLEY IS BROKE. MY NITROUS IS NOT WORKING. ITS ONLY A MUSTANG. I NEVER LOST A RACE. ONLY WHEN I MISSED 3 GEAR. MARIO ANDRETTI AND JEFF GORDON ARE PUSSIES I TOUGHT THEM WHAT THEY KNOW. lol! Jerkit WHAT A BAG OF EXCUSES. KEEP YOUR SPOT IM NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN RUNNING THAT ABORTION. YOU HOLD ON TO THAT SPOT EVEN WITH CARS THAT ARE SOLD lol! WHAT A FUCKEN JOKE. I GIVE UP IM DONE. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SET UP A RACE WITH FRANK. I,LL JUST RACE SOMEONE ELSE Wink

LMFAO lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next