SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:12 pm

HEY CHRIS DO YOU NEED THIS FOR WHEN YOU PUT A RAPING ON FRANK. lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:23 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you Are just an ingnorant Man you Think your lil smart Talk Gets me scared>>lol Jerkit these is what I do with what you say or anyone in here>> So Dont be Trying me!!!!

For your Records Luis I beat SlowWhiteShelby Twice one time with c5z06 and also with the c6z06>> with the cobra I beat juanitos evo making 630RWHP> I beat kithta 800+AWDHP 997 Twing Tubo porsche, I beat mauricios Z06 full bolt ons twice and took hisMoney $$$ too, I beat the fat danys red z06 with full Bolts on too 4 times streets 40 and 60 roll including at the 1/8 too< I beat like 10 c6s by a fucking train>> all SRT-4s and turbo hondas I raced.. 600 750 Two R1s and 1 bussa And Cwill Evo a year go when it was making 500+ BY a train, also I beat that s10Truck with the ls2 on nitrous albis Friend; So Luis you ARE a fucking Hater Dont fucking start With me again with your BS your shit luis Will never beat my Cobra 40 to 140>> so keep playing guitar Hero and Keep rolling your SkateBoard Down the Hill.. Jerkit

there is your list of people I beat >>> did you beat any of them No Right SO Shut the fuck up then and put you money where your mouth is >> let me know..

Frank. Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 171405

Jerkit2 Jerkit2 u never change i wish all of them where here to shut ur fucking mouth u never in ur life beat danys camed ls7 ur dreamin!!! and the other day the cbr 600 beat when u said u had it by a fender thats how i know ur parked as fuck!my vette with an intake beat a 636r wich is way faster than a cbr 600 honda!AND U HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION HAVE YOU BEATEN ALBERTH,SANDOR,SLOWWHITESHLEBY,CWILL OR FERNENDO...?? i dont give a fuck about trying u or not u already know that !!so dont start ur little thugwanna be guapo and answer my question..im here to make u realize that u have a long way before u claim to have beaten the fastest car here frank not to start the little arguments..

Luis I am Not going to have anymore arguments with you no more, you are a lost case man>> you are the Type of Guy That Believes all the lies people Tell you>>> Look call Albi and ask him If beat Danys vette in two different ocassion or not> He'll Tell you Since you dont believe me>>

I beat that Car at 1/8 then he Got frustrated and came back with an intake and tune and I beat him again 60 to 140 by 3 cars me making 656RWHP then He came back a month latter with an intake, tune, full Exhaust,headers and a nasty Cam>>> again I beat him again From 40 and 60 roll by 3-4 cars both times me making 750RWHP 26psi race tune>> This time ..

I dont need To lie to anyone in here SO guys believe whatever you want<< I know the damge I done to all these people with my Old Cobra..

And in Regards to Cwills evo I beat him by 3 cars or so a year go when he was making 500+ Carlitos was There that night at mexico and Mikes Too.. you can ask them Direct dont ask me Luis>> by the way I remember That same week I ran Cwill He took his car to the Track and ran a 10.81> then couples days latter I ran him at Mexico>> and beat him>>Oh Well My car couldnt run 10's but it beat an evo that used to run High 10's and thats all it matter to me << lol ..

I wonder Why scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:34 pm

[quote=\"SlowWhiteShelby\"][quote=\"TheCrusherCobra\"]Hey Crhis you wanna Bet I will beat you>? lets bet your wheels against me selling my Car>> Write it Down Today Nov 3rd 2009>> I will beat that Shelby By at least 3 Cars>> watch I told you the same thing when I raced you with the C5z06 And I pulled you like you where Standing still From 60 Roll..

I am not playing Around with you Guys No More and I mean it>> When I say ama do something Trust it will cost me more money But I will Take the Win Home.

Crhis I already Got your Numbers >> 75RWHP will not gaing you 5 cars against my 100Shot and 28psi Cobra>> my Car still lighter than yours. Remember That.[/quote]

I could give a fuck less if you sell your car Jerkit, what\'s in it for me? I\'m going to rape you! I\'m awaiting your call out, so please make it quick! You have my numbers because I\'m not a bitch and lie about my horse power numbers, I post them for all to see.

Oh BTW my moneys on Joel for this race!

As Steve would say, \"You know what time it is Frank\"!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Hey Chris I am not into raping man Brother But if I beat you in this Race>> This Boy Right Here Wont Mind Doing the work for me>> make sure you Bring lots Tubes of baseline, you are going to need them Brother Good luck with that> >> OH Lord.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 3rd 2009, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:34 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
HEY CHRIS DO YOU NEED THIS FOR WHEN YOU PUT A RAPING ON FRANK. lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Joel but that would make it too easy, I want this one to hurt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Crhis you wanna Bet I will beat you>? lets bet your wheels against me selling my Car>> Write it Down Today Nov 3rd 2009>> I will beat that Shelby By at least 3 Cars>> watch I told you the same thing when I raced you with the C5z06 And I pulled you like you where Standing still From 60 Roll..

I am not playing Around with you Guys No More and I mean it>> When I say ama do something Trust it will cost me more money But I will Take the Win Home.

Crhis I already Got your Numbers >> 75RWHP will not gaing you 5 cars against my 100Shot and 28psi Cobra>> my Car still lighter than yours. Remember That.

I could give a fuck less if you sell your car Jerkit, what's in it for me? I'm going to rape you! I'm awaiting your call out, so please make it quick! You have my numbers because I'm not a bitch and lie about my horse power numbers, I post them for all to see.

Oh BTW my moneys on Joel for this race!

As Steve would say, "You know what time it is Frank"!

Hey Chris I am not into raping man Brother But I beat you in this Race>> This Boy Right Here Wont Mind Doing the work for me>> make sure you Bring lots Tubes of baseline, you are going to need them Brother >> OH Lord.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Image no workie! YOU FAIL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:37 pm

Check it Again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:37 pm

Frank every one warned you not to open the box, but you never listen!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 8:49 pm

ok Chris lets leave the rape for latter>> I'll see you next week when you Come Down To the Spot Be sure to be Ready To race Against the CrusherCobra Trust me this time Chris you are gonna End up getting your self an 03-04 Cobra And Joels Too, after I beat you both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 9:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok Chris lets leave the rape for latter>> I'll see you next week when you Come Down To the Spot Be sure to be Ready To race Against the CrusherCobra Trust me this time Chris you are gonna End up getting your self an 03-04 Cobra And Joels Too, after I beat you both.

Put your money where your mouth is!

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] FRANKS READY lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 9:58 pm

lol.. getting better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:00 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

LOL Joel if you could have only found a picture of a Cobra with all the pennies falling out! That my friend would have been priceless!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:31 pm

this thread is making me lol
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:34 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:43 pm

You know what's going to happen after Frank looses another race!

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:47 pm

lol! ...this thread is so funny
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 10:47 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
lol! ...this thread is so funny
x2 lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 1:15 am

LMAO lol! lol! lol! COME ONE COME ALL TO THE CIRCUS FOR THE DAY. WATCH CLOSELY AND I'LL DO A TRICK FOR YOU Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit afro
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 1:32 am

Yo SlowWhiteShelby, nice cash brah. Too bad you can't touch this medium pimpin'.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:00 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Hey Chris this is going to be your dump on the middle of I75 next week, I will remind you to go pick it up once I stopped your parked ass Shelby and your broken ass pipe From leaking Shit allover the Road... lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Dump is your Car and the Fly on top is You<< jajaja Jerkit So Chris Are you going to stop Driving that shit or what>? lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:12 am

THAT IS FUCKEN NASTY lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:29 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Hey Chris this is going to be your dump on the middle of I75 next week, I will remind you to go pick it up once I stopped your parked ass Shelby and your broken ass pipe From leaking Shit allover the Road... lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Dump is your Car and the Fly on top is You<< jajaja Jerkit So Chris Are you going to stop Driving that shit or what>? lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:52 am

Hey Chris your Shelby GT500 Transportation turned lose Man >Can you please fix that Heat Exchanger leak>?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next