SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 3:21 am

also Joel you called me out for the number 4 spot not number 2 spot so get your stuff together and stop trying to get my spots By Default>> Winn your way up like I done it!!!! Also you broke down and thats why we couldn't race I was ready to race you when you broke your lil auto advance belt!!! Jerkit

Remember when you said OH we'll do it saturday or Sunday >>?? then you went ahead and raced argondiga and you broke down Brother.. I was ready and you broke down> not my problem So there for you are not entitle to get my spot.. win it dont steal it Evil or Very Mad

So tomorrow try to Winn but not by default>> I have not seem that vette of yours Winn not one race against a fast car yet.. So try winning against my slow Cobra.. lol!!! Joel stop being scared and for god sake win one race straight up not By climbing up the list..

No hard feelings.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 3:37 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
also Joel you called me out for the number 4 spot not number 2 spot so get your stuff together and stop trying to get my spots By Default>> Winn your way up like I done it!!!! Also you broke down and thats why we couldn't race I was ready to race you when you broke your lil auto advance belt!!! Jerkit

Remember when you said OH we'll do it saturday or Sunday >>?? then you went ahead and raced argondiga and you broke down Brother.. I was ready and you broke down> not my problem So there for you are not entitle to get my spot.. win it dont steal it Evil or Very Mad

So tomorrow try to Winn but not by default>> I have not seem that vette of yours Winn not one race against a fast car yet.. So try winning against my slow Cobra.. lol!!! Joel stop being scared and for god sake win one race straight up not By climbing up the list..

No hard feelings.

Frank.
FRANK PLEASE YOUR SOOOO FULL OF SHIT WHY DIDNT YOU RUN ME TONIGHT BLOWER TO BLOWER YOU SAID YOURSELF I COULD NOT BEAT YOUR CAR ON BOOST YOUR KB 25LB BOOST VS MY VORTEC 10LB OF BOOST. YOU LOST THE SPOT BY DEFAULT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ILL TAKE IT SO YOU GO AHEAD AND CALL ME OUT affraid NO HARD FEELINGS RULES ARE RULES AND IF YOUR GOING TO RACE FOR THE LIST YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LISTS RULES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 4:03 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

No hard feelings.

Frank.
FRANK PLEASE YOUR SOOOO FULL OF SHIT WHY DIDNT YOU RUN ME TONIGHT BLOWER TO BLOWER YOU SAID YOURSELF I COULD NOT BEAT YOUR CAR ON BOOST YOUR KB 25LB BOOST VS MY VORTEC 10LB OF BOOST. YOU LOST THE SPOT BY DEFAULT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ILL TAKE IT SO YOU GO AHEAD AND CALL ME OUT affraid NO HARD FEELINGS RULES ARE RULES AND IF YOUR GOING TO RACE FOR THE LIST YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LISTS RULES

BS

your car was broke down you where not ready to race me when I told you to do so!! So How in the hell can you come claim my spot when you weren't ready to race me when I told you to..>?

that's ok take my spot you know you didn't Winn it Regardless you came out with these BSes for your own benefit now you took my spot to make me do your roll>? thats being a cower Brother and thats not me man... I'll do your Roll tomorrow and write it down; you better be ready to blow up because I will beat that car of yours just for the fun.. period.

Frank.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 11:36 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
"That's ok, take my spot" you know you didn't Winn it Regardless you came out with these BSes for your own benefit now you took my spot to make me do your roll>? thats being a cower Brother and thats not me man... "I'll do your Roll tomorrow and write it down"; you better be ready to blow up because I will beat that car of yours just for the fun.. period.

Frank.

No problem Frank, I will go ahead and update the list right away, I guess Joel WON by a default because you gave up your spot!... However, there are rules that need to be followed, and according to the rules you NEVER gave Z51Joel an actual date to race him... And to be honest with you Frank, SlowWhiteShelby became your main concern(as you mentioned in your post below), and NOT Z51Joel's callout!...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
"Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed"... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol "If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger".Jerkit

As of now, CrusherCobra will drop to the #3spot, and Z51Joel will become the new #2 on the KOTS list!... And this goes for anyone who's on the KOTS list, you slip, there is always someone there to grip!...

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on November 28th 2009, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 11:49 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
That's ok, take my spot you know you didn't Winn it Regardless you came out with these BSes for your own benefit now you took my spot to make me do your roll>? thats being a cower Brother and thats not me man... I'll do your Roll tomorrow and write it down; you better be ready to blow up because I will beat that car of yours just for the fun.. period.

Frank.

No problem Frank, I will go ahead and update the list right away, I guess Joel WON by a default... However, there are rules that need to be followed, and according to the rules you NEVER gave Z51Joel an actual date to race him... And to be honest with you Frank, SlowWhiteShelby became your main concern(as you mentioned in your post below), and NOT Z51Joel's callout!...

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Joel I already answered your call out.. I'll be ready for you next week when I get my new mods installed... But I think ama run a faster car than yours First>> SlowWhiteShelby<< lol If I beat him then it will be of no point of me racing against your REDSANDLE with procharger.Jerkit

As of now, CrusherCobra will drop to the #3spot, and Z51Joel will become the new #2 on the KOTS list!... And this goes for anyone who's on the KOTS list, you slip, there is always someone there to grip!...

BS Whatever man..

That car never wins a godthamn race and now he is on my spot!!!>? scratch

I'll beat that thing tonight. SO Joel enjoy my spot for the rest of the day because tonight you are going right back where you were>>> Down the list where the slow cars belong. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 5:55 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10