SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+11
s.e.a.n
305Taco
infamous-speed
03terminator
V6Chris
SlowSilverGTR
Dc5 Chick
RAW
hwdcharger
R35 GTR
CRUSH
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:14 am

Whats up Frank? Do you still want that race or what? 60-160 show me what that Ford can do lol! I CAN DO THIS IN THE DAY TIME IF YOU WANT OR MAYBE SAT NIGHT.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 7:30 am

Come out sat frank
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 10:10 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 10:55 am

i will like 2 see this one...... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 11:35 am

Lets do It Saturday night... But one thing Joel, Since We are not racing for the list, lets make the race a bit fair for both of us, 40 to 140 and then 60 to 160>> that way we both get our race, or lets do a 50 to 160 if you like, thats a expand of 110-Miles, your car should beat my car in top end with no problem.Cool

let me know if that works for you.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 2:07 pm

Just found out I have to work sat night Evil or Very Mad maybe wed and as far as the roll I can't do anything lower than 60 I'm on street tires. affraid and I have to dog out the car on third gear anyways so you should get a nice jump till I boost up. we need gps in car or passengers this race should be a real good one after all, you make more power but I'm lighter Cool
Back to top Go down
Dc5 Chick
Dc5 Chick

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 5:22 pm

popcorn cheerleader
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 5:30 pm

I'm down to film if you guys can do it next Wednesday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 6:22 pm

Lets Do it Joel No problem, But I still want my race If you beat me again 60 to 160. its only fair to both of us to give each other our own race right. Neutral And by the way>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] come on Joel; please Give me my race too.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 6:52 pm

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2010, 8:47 pm

maybe meet half way and do a 55 roll? just saying popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:25 pm

Everyone wants to get there race, but they are not willing to do the same thing!!! I am willing to give other people there race in exchange of me getting my race too. whats so difficult about that>? scratch

Everyone wants to win a race, but they are not willing to lose one!!! In my case IDC; I take both roads win or lose. Now!!! thats real sportsmanship

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Everyone wants to get there race, but they are not willing to do the same thing!!! I am willing to give other people there race in exchange of me getting my race too. whats so difficult about that>? scratch

Everyone wants to win a race, but they are not willing to lose one!!! In my case IDC; I take both roads win or lose. Now!!! thats real sportsmanship

I agree now give me my dig bish! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:40 pm

I GAVE YOU YOUR RACE LAST TIME FRANK AND BEAT YOU SO NOW ITS MY RACE Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 12:41 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol! Chris you are tooooo funny lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 2:34 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
I GAVE YOU YOUR RACE LAST TIME FRANK AND BEAT YOU SO NOW ITS MY RACE Cool

violin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 2:37 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

violin

Don't worry Chris, soon you'll get your piece of the cake with a cherry on top too. Laughing \\

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 5:08 pm

Since tonights forecast is clear and tomm isn't looking so good what about tonight. Plus Joel has to work Saturday night too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 8:11 pm

I cant run tonight!!! probably tomorrow night... I just popped the hood of crushercobra up, and realized that when the belt snapped last week at the 1/8Th It also snapped the belt tensioner in half as well+ 3 other pulleys got bent out shape in the process, but anyways nonetheless I am picking up a brand new tensioner tomorrow morning from Maury's performance..

I might be able to run you zack instead, then I'll run Joel wends night.. i just want to finish you guys up. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 8:17 pm

Joel If I have to give your race, and I get nothing!! I might as well run you for the #1 spot If I have to give that 60 to 160 run... affraid At-least I'll be racing you for something better than nothing. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 9:55 pm

lol Frank you cannot say much here bro. Joel gave you your race last time, you're asking for your race and being fair and Chris just slammed you with your own pill.

not only that but since that cobra has been out you've gotten your race pretty much everytime....even on the bike you got your race with Albert...bike vs car.....kinda pinned in the corner on this one
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2010, 11:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol Frank you cannot say much here bro. Joel gave you your race last time, you're asking for your race and being fair and Chris just slammed you with your own pill.

not only that but since that cobra has been out you've gotten your race pretty much everytime....even on the bike you got your race with Albert...bike vs car.....kinda pinned in the corner on this one

cheers
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 12:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

violin

Don't worry Chris, soon you'll get your piece of the cake with a cherry on top too. Laughing

Frank I already have a piece of the pie! I come out every Wednesday night and race 4-6 people, that's really all I care about. Win or loose I have fun, and I race anyone that wants to run. Don't take yourself too serious man! Winning races doesn't pay the bills or make me sleep better at night.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:10 pm

I MIGHT COME OUT TONIGHT IF THIS FUCKEN RAIN STOPS. I MIGHT NOT WORK NOW, FUCKEN D.O.T JOBS. Evil or Very Mad IF I DO COME OUT ITS ON TONIGHT FRANK. affraid 60-160
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 3:27 am

Good runs Joel, But I think your gonna need to put some heavy Ice For the next couple months on your butt after the rape got turned back on you on those races we ran... lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next