SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1

Go down 
+9
V6Chris
quikenuf
DJNMS3
26brx8
DaRkILLa
SILVERBEAST
Phantom SRT4
yessir
R35 GTR
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 Empty
PostSubject: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 1:57 am

GOOD RUNS FRANK, KINDA HIALEAH HONKED THE FIRST RACE. GET THAT GT500 UP AND RUNNING

Back to top Go down
yessir
yessir

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-08-06

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 2:52 am

i took a short nap between the stangs gear changes.......
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 3:27 am

Great Races!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 3:30 am

R35 GTR wrote:
GOOD RUNS FRANK, KINDA HIALEAH HONKED THE FIRST RACE. GET THAT GT500 UP AND RUNNING

Yea I know, I try to be cool with the honks with some people, but I always get Jumped, But To be honest" Am tired of being cool with people any longer, I will jump and Hialeah honk anyone I race agaist from now on.

But anyways your car Is beast on e85 now, If I dont sale the car I will change to e85 as well. now no excuses to my loses vs your car tonight, but cuz I Hialeah honked you I paid the price, I hit the revlimiter twice both runs. lol you can hear It.

again good runs zack maybe we can do a higher roll, maybe 70? let me know so we can try It for fun.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 25th 2010, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 3:30 am

Good runs Zack, your GTR is running hard!...
Back to top Go down
DaRkILLa
DaRkILLa

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 7:52 am

shits movinggg. good runs
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 7:52 am

frank why would you want to run a higher roll if your car is not keeping up with the GTR?? a 70 roll will be the same or worse!!
sell that car and buy a honda at least!!!lol
your car made 7xxhp in which dyno??? ask them to give you a refund!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 9:19 am

Nice runs guys! Suprisingly Frank took a loss like good sport i suppose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 12:50 pm

26brx8 wrote:
frank why would you want to run a higher roll if your car is not keeping up with the GTR?? a 70 roll will be the same or worse!!
sell that car and buy a honda at least!!!lol
your car made 7xxhp in which dyno??? ask them to give you a refund!!! lol!

Its called 6 speed manual transmission with me having to shift everytime causing me to get out the gas and lose speed, the GTR Is very fast with 764 that It made on a mustang dyno with an automatic tranny that shifts through the gear as fast as I could blink my eyes, I made 702 on a dynojet, If you carefully check the video again I short shifted to 3rd gear and I hit revlimeter both runs, no excuse" he won the runs, he was supposed win anyways, or other wise I would set that GTR on fire after all the bred that car has In it and lose to a 20k cobra. affraid

I want a rematch and get a 70 to 160 run, I cant do a lower roll on street tires any longer, If we do a 70 roll I dont have to shift as much anymore only once, I set my car shifting RPMS to 6,500k to make sure I dont lean out at 7,500 throughout the gears to be save + I took out 2 degrees timing also to make It hook as much as possible on those nittos 555rs last night. good sport anyways, zack does not talk as much shit as the rest of the people In here and, I giving alot of credit for that, I know I can race him all day long and he wont come in here start drama for no reason.

Good runs zack" give me a 70 if you come out this coming saturday night and you make the honks. Cool
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 6:08 pm

nobody is starting drama and theres not much you can say, he had a passenger that filmed the race which you jumped him and he clearly came around you and started to pull when you let off, the second race he just started pulling away, doesn't really matter if you roll at 70, short shift, hit the limiter, etc. The guy is just faster than you, good race, im just bitter cause you got offended that you lost to the gt 500 didn't post the video and blamed it on a jump and start arguing.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 6:51 pm

quikenuf wrote:
nobody is starting drama and theres not much you can say, he had a passenger that filmed the race which you jumped him and he clearly came around you and started to pull when you let off, the second race he just started pulling away, doesn't really matter if you roll at 70, short shift, hit the limiter, etc. The guy is just faster than you, good race, im just bitter cause you got offended that you lost to the gt 500 didn't post the video and blamed it on a jump and start arguing.

+1

doesnt want to make excuses but I'm reading about them
Good run Zack! Nice work on the R1! prolly woulda put the hurt on my buddies ZX-10

theres a rapeing in the tapeing
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 9:53 pm

quikenuf wrote:

stop crying and giving me the run around and bring the car out, and lets race. stop the excuses you know ama beat that shit. just bring it out saturday night. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 10:37 pm

The funny thing is you don't stand a chance, not the day you got whooped or now. the videos show clearly you have nothing for that car. we got something a little slower for you, will see if its ready for saturday, I'll let you know. and by the way we are still waiting to see if your gonna man up and take the whooping like a man and show the in car of the shelbys race. funny how you show all the ones when you win.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2010, 11:53 pm

LMAO Frank you have to be full blown retarded.
you already got spanked by the gt500 and you made excuses.
its almost like you're talking to a mirror. Or as if you're the competitor talking to Frank lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:07 am

V6Chris wrote:
LMAO Frank you have to be full blown retarded.
you already got spanked by the gt500 and you made excuses.
its almost like you're talking to a mirror. Or as if you're the competitor talking to Frank lmao
\

at least I am not a nut swinger like you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:12 am

quikenuf wrote:
The funny thing is you don't stand a chance, not the day you got whooped or now. the videos show clearly you have nothing for that car. we got something a little slower for you, will see if its ready for saturday, I'll let you know. and by the way we are still waiting to see if your gonna man up and take the whooping like a man and show the in car of the shelbys race. funny how you show all the ones when you win.

whats funny Is: the way you guys talk about the races I lose, and not the races I win. scratch lol

haters. Bring that GT500 out saturday night and spray It all you want, I'll be on street tires and no nitrous. Rolling Eyes OH!!! here we go again with another excuse to why the GT500 CAN'T run my car. LMAO

Dont bring me another car, bring me the GT500. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 11:54 am

R35 GTR wrote:

good runn zack that car is fast my frend..congrats...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:03 pm

lol at the R1 rider giving you the hit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 1:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

whats funny Is: the way you guys talk about the races I lose, and not the races I win. scratch lol

Frank when you win we'll talk about it, chances are if that day comes you'll brag enough about it or the win will be against something petty

btw saying im a nut swinger doesnt help you. fact is everything i said is true and just proves that you're agreeing with that and the fact that you're a moron.

Glad that we could agree on something
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 7:43 am

again let me explain, there are no excuses, you have nothing for us, and I told you that the rematch would cost you 1G. and I don't hate cause there is nothing you have starting from what you have to what you wear to where you live that I would even remotely want. simply you got beat, made excuses that you got jumped, and you spun and then never put the video. No arguing no drama, just not interested in beating you again. I will race other people in the forum that are faster, like dirk or zack, people that already embarassed you. don't call me out anymore I'm done with you, If you wanna race my coupe let me know when you go to the track, and remember its also 1g. no more free runs for you. who ever pays automaticly lost. very simple to have no drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 9:32 am

quikenuf wrote:
again let me explain, there are no excuses, you have nothing for us, and I told you that the rematch would cost you 1G. and I don't hate cause there is nothing you have starting from what you have to what you wear to where you live that I would even remotely want. simply you got beat, made excuses that you got jumped, and you spun and then never put the video. No arguing no drama, just not interested in beating you again. I will race other people in the forum that are faster, like dirk or zack, people that already embarassed you. don't call me out anymore I'm done with you, If you wanna race my coupe let me know when you go to the track, and remember its also 1g. no more free runs for you. who ever pays automaticly lost. very simple to have no drama.

noone Is embarrassed" that zacks car beat my car? yes It did, he does have a faster car that makes more power than my car after months and months of trying different tunes, the car its great now on E85, but that red GT500 Is parked vs my car!! If you think other wise, I'll bring the 1g with me tonight. put your money where your mouth Is tonight 60 to 160 Crusher VS your nitrous super car. Let me know MR:

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 1:55 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

noone Is embarrassed" that zacks car beat my car? yes It did, he does have a faster car that makes more power than my car after months and months of trying different tunes, the car its great now on E85, but that red GT500 Is parked vs my car!! If you think other wise, I'll bring the 1g with me tonight. put your money where your mouth Is tonight 60 to 160 Crusher VS your nitrous super car. Let me know MR:

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 2:12 pm

RAW wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:

good runn zack that car is fast my frend..congrats...

Thank you but you of all people know the majority of people can't ride im sure it would have been a different race but I'll still take the win lol.
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 2:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

This is going to be interesting

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 2:57 pm

i didnt know the GT500 was a supercar?
Wish I could make it tonight and rob Frank a grand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next