SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1

Go down 
+9
V6Chris
quikenuf
DJNMS3
26brx8
DaRkILLa
SILVERBEAST
Phantom SRT4
yessir
R35 GTR
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 3:40 pm

me too, can't take his money tonight but I'll see if i can take it on wednesday, after i win i'm gonna invite all my friends to go eat at denny's with his money. and i'm so parked till today he still fails to post the in car video. lol what a joke and also its like someone said earlier hes never sprayed his car put the nitrous system is in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 4:04 pm

quikenuf wrote:
me too, can't take his money tonight but I'll see if i can take it on wednesday, after i win i'm gonna invite all my friends to go eat at denny's with his money. and i'm so parked till today he still fails to post the in car video. lol what a joke and also its like someone said earlier hes never sprayed his car put the nitrous system is in the car.

that 5.0 of yours Is definitely parked vs my car and you know It, but the GT500 Cant even come out and do a fair run to prove that Is a faster car than mine Is. You CAN'T prove Shit by jumping a race

I tried man, you guys keep coming up with excuses not race me. So lets leave It right here; no need for the excuses anymore. I'll keep racing other faster cars while I can.

good bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 4:10 pm

V6Chris wrote:
i didnt know the GT500 was a supercar?
Wish I could make it tonight and rob Frank a grand

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DRIVE A FAST CAR Jerkit WHAT A FUCKING WONDERER THIS GAY ASS PUNK.. bukkae GO SINK THAT POS GT IN THE LAKE!! I'll give the hit and two cars head start 50 to 150 for a grand.

Let me know pussy.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 7:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU DRIVE A FAST CAR Jerkit WHAT A FUCKING WONDERER THIS GAY ASS PUNK.. bukkae GO SINK THAT POS GT IN THE LAKE!! I'll give the hit and two cars head start 50 to 150 for a grand.

Let me know pussy.

Frank I'am saving the qoute $2,000 run for the black car. If I were you'd i'd be buying scratch tickets.
BTW HOPE THAT R1 is still around to get the hurt from the black car too

lol 50 to 150 with the GT. GTFO the car doesnt even make 350whp
its got 3 mods. stock throttle body to oil pan
lol you wana run you fully built ground up hialeah put together s/c nitrous mustang making more then double the power against it at your race.
your fuck pathetic bitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 7:58 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Let me know pussy.

Frank I'am saving the qoute $2,000 run for the black car. If I were you'd i'd be buying scratch tickets.
BTW HOPE THAT R1 is still around to get the hurt from the black car too

lol 50 to 150 with the GT. GTFO the car doesnt even make 350whp
its got 3 mods. stock throttle body to oil pan
lol you wana run you fully built ground up hialeah put together s/c nitrous mustang making more then double the power against it at your race.
your fuck pathetic bitch

violin

lol I dont know whats your desperation to race me boy!!! just squat and take a poop instead bro!!! just leave me alone for god sake.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 8:01 pm

lol already future back pedaling. you talked a house of shit about my black
$2,000 for a 50-150 you said
you gon get rapped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 8:23 pm

just pray you dont lose, cuz your gonna put alberts name on the floor with your childish shit, by the time your done finishing your night mare the GT500 will be track and street ready for whatever you drive boy. good luck MR:
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 8:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
just pray you dont lose, cuz your gonna put alberts name on the floor with your childish shit, by the time your done finishing your night mare the GT500 will be track and street ready for whatever you drive boy. good luck MR:

You wana see whats gonna happen to the GT500? I can find you a video
you think with less money and parts then what Chris did to his you'll beat the Black car?
lol your in the wrong league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 12:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You wanna see whats gonna happen to the GT500? I can find you a video
you think with less money and parts then what Chris did to his you'll beat the Black car?

Get off that fantasy world where you think that junk of yours Is gonna run 9s anytime soon!! your shit will blow up just like sandors car did couple months back on that big shot, #1 your mustangshitbox dont weight nothing near what sandors car weights, so right there dumb ass #1 for you, 2nd your shit wont even have nothing as close as the setup sandors has on his car right now when It comes out>> and WHY? Cuz you Ain't got the money to cover the expenses for such setup!! So thats dumb ass #2 for you' Do you think big turbo stock bottom end 3,000LBS mustang will get you anything near the low 10's or even high 9's ? scratch Bro you are living In a big denial galaxy. Zack's car Is making 764awdhp an AWD car Automatic and his still running low 10's.

Stop talking shit and, finish that thing and call me out and you'll see how disappointed your going to be!! by the time your big turbo starts to spool up I'll be in the other side of the road taking a nap waiting on you to catch on to me. Boost for Boost your going to be glued parked V6chris.

Good luck with that nightmare of yours, I hope Albert donates you the right parts for your car so It could be fast and beat my car. lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 1:51 pm

Do you honestly believe any of the diarrhea that just flowed out of your mouth? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:00 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Do you honestly believe any of the diarrhea that just flowed out of your mouth? Lol

Says the guy with the world slowest neon Jerkit at least I dont have to jump Into the passenger seat and peoples cars to feel like am going fast like you do Dingo... Jerkit I drive a street fast car already and built by me you goddamn flea.
Back to top Go down
Desarro
Desarro

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 2:28 pm

Mods on the R1?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 3:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You wanna see whats gonna happen to the GT500? I can find you a video

Get off that fantasy world where you think that junk of yours Is gonna run 9s anytime soon!! your shit will blow up just like sandors car did couple months back on that big shot, #1 your mustangshitbox dont weight nothing near what sandors car weights, so right there dumb ass #1 for you, 2nd your shit wont even have nothing as close as the setup sandors has on his car right now when It comes out>> and WHY? Cuz you Ain't got the money to cover the expenses for such setup!! So thats dumb ass #2 for you' Do you think big turbo stock bottom end 3,000LBS mustang will get you anything near the low 10's or even high 9's ? scratch Bro you are living In a big denial galaxy. Zack's car Is making 764awdhp an AWD car Automatic and his still running low 10's.

Stop talking shit and, finish that thing and call me out and you'll see how disappointed your going to be!! by the time your big turbo starts to spool up I'll be in the other side of the road taking a nap waiting on you to catch on to me. Boost for Boost your going to be glued parked V6chris.

Good luck with that nightmare of yours, I hope Albert donates you the right parts for your car so It could be fast and beat my car. lol!

LMAO Frank....its not worth showing you how full of shit everything you just said.
When the black car comes out, I'll be robbing you $2,000 and shoving this shit down your mouth.

Be ready to eat your words soon. Btw you can ask Alberth, nothing gets ordered or put on that I havent given him the money for before hand. if you only knew how full of shit you are. Im so broke this and that. I could smack you in the face with $2,000 cash right now

Also quit lying. you didnt build that Cobra. you paid someone too, as well as paid someone to fix that salvaged pile in your garage.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 5:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

Says the guy with the world slowest neon Jerkit at least I dont have to jump Into the passenger seat and peoples cars to feel like am going fast like you do Dingo... Jerkit I drive a street fast car already and built by me you goddamn flea.

Lol @ worlds slowest neon... Yup that's exactly what I'm known for across the country in the neon scene lol...

I ride in my "friends" cars to video for them, something you don't know about since you have no friends. I can build a car in a week to park your abortion like everyone else does, but I have other priorities right now. Even without going out and racing anymore I still have more respect and friends than you so why waste my money like you?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 5:40 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

Lol @ worlds slowest neon... Yup that's exactly what I'm known for across the country in the neon scene lol...

I ride in my "friends" cars to video for them, something you don't know about since you have no friends. I can build a car in a week to park your abortion like everyone else does, but I have other priorities right now. Even without going out and racing anymore I still have more respect and friends than you so why waste my money like you?

+1something frank has none of
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 10:40 pm

Desarro wrote:
Mods on the R1?

no rider mod for sure.

and frank ill give you a 70 roll lmk when .( i work till midnight mon-thurs just so you know so any day after that)

by the way that GTR is fast nice kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1   GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTR VS CRUSHER COBRA & R1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2