SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:20 am

IF YOU WANT TO RUN IN CAR PASSENGERS IN BOTH CARS WITH CAMERAS ILL EVEN BRING DOWN MY ROLL TO A 55-160 IM COMING OUT ON 3RD GEAR CAN YOU HANDLE IT PRINCESS affraid
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:24 am

IM WAITING HONEY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:30 am

affraid popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:34 am

Slow Vette wrote:
affraid popcorn
DONT WORRY THIS THREAD IS USELESS FRANK ALWAYS WINS lol! Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:35 am

Your calling me Out So there for Your not getting your race>> 50 to 150 Its what you will get.. then Cuz I am a better guy than you are, I will give you a 55 to 160 If I beat you. Can you handle It Family Guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:38 am

Joel Is the onlyone In this whole forum that calls people out and get his Race!!! wtf
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:39 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel Is the onlyone In this whole forum that calls people out and get his Race!!! wtf
YOUR NOT EVEN ON THE LIST MIDGET
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:41 am

where is the "you gonna get raped" picture when you need it.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:42 am

It dont matter You called me Out I pick the race FAtboy...lol>> 50 to 150 I'll see you next week. Don't back pedal on me now, my car Is parked remember that.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:42 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Your calling me Out So there for Your not getting your race>> 50 to 150 Its what you will get.. then Cuz I am a better guy than you are, I will give you a 55 to 160 If I beat you. Can you handle It Family Guy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I WANT YOU TO PROVE YOU BEAT ME ILL DO A 55 - 160 THATS ALL THE ADVANTAGE YOU WILL GET IF NOT DONT EVEN BOTHER POSTING IM ON STREET TIRES IF YOUR CAR IS SOOOO FAST THEN LETS RUN A 60-160 WITH PASSENGERS FOR THE LIST COME ON CHICKEN LITTLE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:43 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
It dont matter You called me Out I pick the race FAtboy...lol>> 50 to 150 I'll see you next week. Don't back pedal on me now, my car Is parked remember that.

Frank you should spray it with a 150 shot. Joel's car was moving out hard tonight

Last edited by Slow Vette on September 9th 2010, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:43 am

Slow Vette wrote:

Last time he used that shit on me, And It backfired back On his own ass. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:44 am

Tito> I dont need To spray my car, I pulled joel On motor last time with a fuel issue. I make plenty of more power and Torq than joel's car, I dont need no spray> he Does.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 9th 2010, 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:45 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

Last time he used that shit on me, And It backfired back On his own ass. lol

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:46 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Tito> I dont need To spray my car, I pulled joel On motor last time with a fuel issue. I make plenty of more power and Torq than joel's car, I dont need no spray> he Does.

then let me borrow the 150 shot lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:48 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
FAT BOY LOL YOU LOOK LIKE A SHORT FAT LITTLE MIDGET AT LEAST IM 6' TALL SWEET HEART lol! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:48 am

Here Joel I found this for you Buddy> The only diff Is that His working for me now... lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:49 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Here Joel I found this for you Buddy> The only diff Is that His working for me now... lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
YEAH DEEP IN YOUR ASS WITH HIS 10'' COCK lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:49 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
FAT BOY LOL YOU LOOK LIKE A SHORT FAT LITTLE MIDGET AT LEAST IM 6' TALL SWEET HEART lol! affraid

lol atleast I got some hair left, You aint got non. Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:51 am

thats the same 10" Cock He used on your ass two weeks go>> lol>> dont worry since his working for me now, I made him get an upgrade, Now Its 12" all Going deep In your heart buddy.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol atleast I got some hair left, You aint got non. Jerkit lol!
I SHAVE BUT YOU SHOULD TOO YOUR HAIR LINE IS BIG ENOUGH FOR A 747 TO LAND YOU FANTASY ISLAND LOOKING TROLL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:55 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
thats the same 10" Cock He used on your ass two weeks go>> lol>> dont worry since his working for me now, I made him get an upgrade, Now Its 12" all Going deep In your heart buddy.

lol!
YOU AINT GOT NOTHING HARD ENOUGH TO GO INTO MY HEART BOY YOUR THE ONE THAT HAS A HEART THAT PUMPS KOOL AID
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:57 am

IM GOING TO BED DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY ANYMORE TONIGHT SWEET DREAMS PRINCESS LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO RUN YOU GOT MY NUMBER ALL THE REST IS TALK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 3:01 am

lol Your too funny Joel,>>> I thought that little kid on that picture was the son that you never knew you had lol! Damn Bro!!! Don't you remember the little midget girl you fucked In a chicken cup back In your teens years Joel? lol thats why you got cursed and all your hair fell off your head, cuz you denied your only son... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 3:08 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
IM GOING TO BED DONT HAVE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY ANYMORE TONIGHT SWEET DREAMS PRINCESS LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO RUN YOU GOT MY NUMBER ALL THE REST IS TALK

Goodnight pretty boy> 50 to 150 anytime your PMS Is done 'I'll be here waiting, Just let me know. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next