SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:21 pm

wow It took the platform of poop more than two days to figure out what "Chromosome 23 was. lol

Who are you trying to impress Phantom? as far as I know You aint got no girls to go to, But you can run to prince anytime you want buddy, lol he will be waiting for you with his ass open any day.

come to me baby>>> Hit this shit with your bones all night long baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:28 pm

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
Frank, go home to your 2800 sq. ft. house and count your money.

lol! I had already counted all my money few hours go. lol! Thanks anyways for the advise. afro
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:29 pm

Much better, now I will go to sleep and allow you to continue making yourself look like a bigger dumbass, if thats even possible anymore. Your way too easy, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:36 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Much better, now I will go to sleep and allow you to continue making yourself look like a bigger dumbass, if thats even possible anymore. Your way too easy, lol.

phantom:

It was alot easier when you Introduced yourself to prince's Bed!!! lol! I dont want to even Imagine the shits you did for United States Of America the night you got with prince In his bed.

This Is what prince and his big bodyguard did to your face that night>> bukkae << I would've done It too as well. You deserve It for talking so much shit.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 11:19 pm

BORING Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 9:33 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Yeah Frank but I'll still be 6' tall and you still will not be allowed on carnival rides!

Money walks bullshit walks >>>
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur boy frank in da house ups i ment money talks bullshit walks sory punks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9