SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:06 pm

Yeah Frank but I'll still be 6' tall and you still will not be allowed on carnival rides!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:08 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Yeah Frank but I'll still be 6' tall and you still will not be allowed on carnival rides!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:12 pm

I don't get it either Chris, but then again I don't get most of the shit Frank post. It could be his horrible spelling, or just his retardedness flaring up again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank this is a great example of back pedaling bro.
Just say yes or no to his race. You've been toying around with this race for so long and the amount of shit talking that will go on after you decline the race will be never ending.
Take your cobra one day and get a $150 2step. dial it in out where ever on the street. find the best rpm to set the 2step at, and just keep running the car over and over until you've found the sweet spot. Chances are you're not going to be able to spray first or second with out breaking lose, but against the GTR you shouldnt have to anyway with that power.

its only going to cost you time and $200 between the 2step and fuel. Then you'll be able to do digs and run better then 11s at the track consistantly. <<<< WRONG SPELLING

i dont understand the second picture about being redneck...I've never gotten the redneck vibe from Chris scratch
it supposed to be a joke V6 chris. lol

v6chris I already have a built In 2step on my SCT-Xcalibrator3, I just haven't set It up yet. And Trust me; I will run chris after am done fixing all the little Issues In my car. afro

Is not consistantly>> Its all spelled out>>> Consistently<< lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 20th 2010, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:16 pm

Ive tried that 2step. I dont know if the SCT3 really changed it much, but its more of a fake limiter. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. I coudnt get mine to ever work past 3000rpms which was no good for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:23 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I don't get it either Chris, but then again I don't get most of the shit Frank post. It could be his horrible spelling, or just his retardedness<<< Wrong SPELLING flaring up again!

Is not consistantly>> Its all spelled out>>> Consistently<< I guess The retard can spell better than you do!! Chris.. lol!

again Is not>>retardedness<< IS all Spelled out>>> Retardness

lol! keep failing hard on me Chris..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:28 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ive tried that 2step. I dont know if the SCT3 really changed it much, but its more of a fake limiter. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. I coudnt get mine to ever work past 3000rpms which was no good for me.

I can get mines to work from 2,500RPMS all the way to 8,000RPMS, Is very different with the newer mustang models now. Why>? I dont know; I never bothered calling and asking SCT why. lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I don't get it either Chris, but then again I don't get most of the shit Frank post. It could be his horrible spelling, or just his retardedness<<< Wrong SPELLING flaring up again!

Is not consistantly>> Its all spelled out>>> Consistently<< I guess The retard can spell better than you do!! Chris.. lol!

I swear it's really like picking on a retarded kid with you Frank, I'm almost starting to feel bad for you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:34 pm

I give up
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I can get mines (mine) to work from 2,500RPMS all the way to 8,000RPMS, Is very different with the newer mustang models now. Why>? I dont know; I never bothered calling and asking SCT why. lol!

These are what mines look like Frank!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:38 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

I swear it's really like picking on a retarded kid with you Frank, I'm almost starting to feel bad for you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How about consistantly>? Jerkit lol! retardedness<<< new breed word lol! >> Its not retardedness>> Its called Mentally challenged. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:44 pm

These are what mines look like Frank!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

Chris thats exactly How your brain looks like Inside>> lol Bro + you are missing Chromosome 23

Jerkit lol! thats why you forgot that the word> mines < can be used In many different ways. Waht a clown you are chris.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 20th 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris thats exactly How your brain looks like Inside>> lol Bro + you are missing Chromosome 23
Jerkit lol!
scratch
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:46 pm

Actually the new politically correct word is Intellectually Deficient, which fits you very well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:50 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Jerkit lol!
scratch

.Filed In:Information by Disease Type
Chromosome Disorders
.Chromosomes hold the genetic keys to all of the body's functions. There may be errors on any of the body's 23 pairs of chromosomes, such as broken or missing pieces or too many pieces or copies. .
lol!

In a nutshell, It means that chris has Down Syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:57 pm

LMAO @ Frank attempting to look smart and correct people's grammar. Next he will be giving driving lessons. shurg
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:57 pm

what the fuck....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:58 pm

Chromosome 23 Is very heavy biology Information For a such moron like Chris to be able to know the definition of It lol!! Done googling It guys>?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:01 pm

Reading Comprehension > Frank... Try rereading what you googled...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chromosome 23 Is very heavy biology Information For a such moron like Chris to be able to know the definition of It lol!! Done googling It guys>?

lol!

It's actually your basic highschool Biology... Try again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:05 pm

and by "it" I mean Chromosome's, as their is no "Chromosome 23", simply 23 pairs of chromosomes... Next time you try to sound intelligent, make sure you know what your speaking of first, you stupid fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:10 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

It's actually your basic highschool Biology... Try again.
Phantom >> It Is spelled High School >>with the space In the middle. lol

I am not the one who was asking nor confused what Chromosome 23 IS.

lol!

Good luck Phantom Trying to out smart a donkey> lol! In fact I think the donkey could outsmart you. lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:15 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
and by "it" I mean Chromosome's, as their is no "Chromosome 23", simply 23 pairs of chromosomes... Next time you try to sound intelligent, make sure you know what your speaking of first, you stupid fuck.

are you done googling It Phantom>? lol damn You are so smart pal... Jerkit So smart that you could suck your own balls backwards You giant platform of poop.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:15 pm

In your attempt to correct one spelling error out of all my posts, you replied with about 10 spelling/grammar error's. Also you have yet to grasp the fact "Chromosome 23" does not exist. You will fail everytime dumbass, so continue googling words to make sure you spell everything correctly, I will continue to type without proof reading and still make you look foolish.
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:16 pm

Frank, go home to your 2800 sq. ft. house and count your money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next