SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:17 am

FOR GOD SAKE TAKE CARE OF THAT FUEL LEAK YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW UP lol! WELL I WAS HOPING TO RACE YOU LAST NIGHT. I DID RACE THE R33 SKYLINE IT WAS A REALLY GOOD RACE I HAD A PASSENGER HE WAS ALONE WE DID A 70-160 AND HE PUT 1 CAR ON ME WHEN I SHIFTED TO 4TH GOOD RUN WE WILL DO IT AGAIN THE CAR IS MOVING MY PROPS TO JOHN "BOOSTINVERT" THANKS FOR COMING DOWN HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON Cool
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:48 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
FOR GOD SAKE TAKE CARE OF THAT FUEL LEAK YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW UP lol! WELL I WAS HOPING TO RACE YOU LAST NIGHT. I DID RACE THE R33 SKYLINE IT WAS A REALLY GOOD RACE I HAD A PASSENGER HE WAS ALONE WE DID A 70-160 AND HE PUT 1 CAR ON ME WHEN I SHIFTED TO 4TH GOOD RUN WE WILL DO IT AGAIN THE CAR IS MOVING MY PROPS TO JOHN "BOOSTINVERT" THANKS FOR COMING DOWN HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON Cool

cheers Exactly what it's all about! Great sportsmanship!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:16 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
nice, you'll be surprise how much closer it will be if you didn't had a passenger or he had one, but nonetheless good sportsmanship like Chris said
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 11:23 am

Did anyone get video of runs last night
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:25 pm

Damn..boostinvert is movin out like that?
Props to John man, i under estimated your car. congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 3:31 pm

good run joel keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 3:59 pm

parkiao wrote:
Did anyone get video of runs last night

i have one of me and the back GT. it has horrible sound but atleast its better than nothing. i'll upload it later today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 3:59 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

they told us the skyline wasn't tuned lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 4:05 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

they told us the skyline wasn't tuned lol!
no the tune was off... i seen it at the track....... it moves
Back to top Go down
e85nerd

e85nerd

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 4:29 pm

Frank your one frustrated cobra owner. And heres my advice don't fuck with your tune humberto looking midget. Your not a tuner so dont fuck with it. Sad to see all this talking you drive out to the spot and nothing you make yourself look like a moron with your book of excuses. Come correct or don't even think about driving off your driveway to the spot.kthnxbye.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 4:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
good run joel keep it up
THANKS BRO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:10 pm

e85nerd wrote:
Frank your one frustrated cobra owner. And heres my advice don't fuck with your tune humberto looking midget. Your not a tuner so dont fuck with it. Sad to see all this talking you drive out to the spot and nothing you make yourself look like a moron with your book of excuses. Come correct or don't even think about driving off your driveway to the spot.kthnxbye.

What fucking pussy you are you dick sucking punk!!! Is that what you normally do, you drive your moms car to spot to watch someone else's car not perform well to later come In here to run your pussy>? what do you care anyways If my car runs or not? Is my fucking car you worthless hating cock sucking punk.. Next time you feel like talking your PMS out, come talk to me all These BS to my face You punk, Don't hide In the crow porky.

Here Keep rolling your pussy out to the spot punk Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
e85nerd

e85nerd

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
e85nerd wrote:

What fucking pussy you are you dick sucking punk!!! Is that what you normally do, you drive your moms car to spot to watch someone else's car not perform well to later come In here to run your pussy>? what do you care anyways If my car runs or not? Is my fucking car you worthless hating cock sucking punk.. Next time you feel like talking your PMS out, come talk to me all These BS to my face You punk, Don't hide In the crow porky.

Here Keep rolling your pussy out to the spot punk Jerkit

Very Happy Atleast my mom's car runs fine without issues rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:35 pm

when Your moms car makes 700+RWHP and TORQ!! you can come talk to me You sleeping beauty. For now Take Some of this face wax therapy bukkae And Here Keep swinging your head on my balls>> nutswing

Cuz people like you,Is the reason why I get better every day you punk.

Here I found you and your boyfriend on Google..
Back to top Go down
e85nerd

e85nerd

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
when Your moms car makes 700+RWHP and TORQ!! you can come talk to me You sleeping beauty. For now Take Some this face wax bukkae And Here Keep swinging your head on my balls>> nutswing

Cuz people like you,Is the reason why I get better every day you punk.

Here I found you and your boyfriend on Google..
LAWL well i know for a fact if my moms car made 700whp itll split that abortion of a cobra you own but if you want once my failure of the car i s done we can lock it up dig to whatever the fuck you want and dont get butt hurt im rwd as well Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 5:46 pm

I dont do digs> I do rolls>>> I thought you knew Who I was>> Midget Frank Right!!! Bring that failure of yours to me when Its ready 40 to 140, and stop pussy attacking me and my car online.

Shit will always happen when your car starts to make big power, thats Something you and your car dont know yet.

Back to top Go down
e85nerd

e85nerd

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I dont do digs> I do rolls>>> I thought you knew Who I was>> Midget Frank Right!!! Bring that failure of yours to me when Its ready 40 to 140, and stop pussy attacking me and my car online.

Shit will always happen when your car starts to make big power, thats Something you and your car dont know yet.

lol ok frank but i want you to have the advantage because i wouldnt want any excuses later oh i spun,oh i missed a gear,oh the headlights fluid is low,my cross drilled brake lines are wasted rofl 60-160 gps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:09 pm

No Is a 40 to 140 Since you are so confident!!! then If you like cuz I am a good sportsmanship> I'll give you your race after I get mines first. I Will get you a mcchicken from the dollar menu If you beat my car at Its best roll. Laughing

Back to top Go down
e85nerd

e85nerd

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 6:22 pm

Oh snap a mcChicken lol delicious this is a deal I can't refuse ROFL
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 8:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Reading between the lines this tells me a couple of things! You can't drive worth a shit so you've given up on the track and your car's a POS abortion that every other time it leaves the driveway something else breaks. LOL Go back over to SVTP and tell them that your car only does 40-140s so I can watch another episode of cobra owner eating their own!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 9:52 pm

Shoulda taken advice on the fuel system from someone who knows what they r doing.... but nooooo, why would you do something smart like that?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:04 pm

That tank needs to be mounted correctly #1
when you do a system like that do it correctly. -8an feed lines to the pump and to the rails. -6 return to the tank.
the fuel pressure should stay at, at least 40psi or higher off boost. the vacuum to the boost is correct as is frank to compensate for when you do go into boost your fuel pressure raises with it.
if you're on 20psi and your fuel pressure is set at 40psi. then at full boost you should have at least 60psi of fuel pressure.
if you changed the injectors in the car with the fuel system then i wouldnt even run the car til you've retuned for those injectors.
with an a1000 you dont need a boost a pump so get rid of that, and just run the a1000.
also you dont need the FPDM anymore so that can also be removed

last get on the dyno and have the car correctly re-tuned for everything as the car is. If you're still using TR6's with the power your car should be at with the nitrous and new pulley, you should probably switch to 7s and the gap around .025 for the bottle. let someone tune it correctly to fix your fuel tables that are probably all over the place, then the car will be ready. once whoever tunes the car tunes it, put the SCT away and leave it away unless a CEL pops up and just check it...not adjust the tune.

adding fuel and removing or adding timing with out data-logging or on a dyno is just dangerous and foolish. even with a A/F gauge theres more going on then what a potientially wrong a/f gauge is reading.

I would have never even ran that car or even tested it for that matter Frank.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:07 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Shoulda taken advice on the fuel system from someone who knows what they r doing.... but nooooo, why would you do something smart like that?

What are you talking about Cody, who could think that a 2 gallon red plastic gas can with a fuel pump in it and some electrical tape wrapped wires is a bad idea? scratch Oh, and who could forget the bungie cord holding it in the corner of the trunk? lol! The best thing was, he was so proud of his idea!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:09 pm

dayumm
this is almost like Jail with all the rape going on
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:11 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

What are you talking about Cody, who could think that a 2 gallon red plastic gas can with a fuel pump in it and some electrical tape wrapped wires is a bad idea? scratch Oh, and who could forget the bungie cord holding it in the corner of the trunk? lol! The best thing was, he was so proud of his idea!

you gotta be kidding me, don't tell me that's in the truck of that cobra, please don't tell me its true. Frank please tell me Chris is lying. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next