SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:05 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
boostinvertgtr wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
boostinvertgtr wrote:
next time i come down lets do a 55 or 70 roll frank..

Brother; why dont you make that call out 40 to 140, then I'll give you your run after I walk you on with my leash.

lol!

well using my ricer math i beat a car that you can't seem to beat.. there for i would think i'm going to beat you also... but i'm down for a friendly run.. and you can try to beat me..

Thats cool Bro, I'll run you the moment I get my car running properly, hopefully by this coming weekend. Just keep In mind that my car Its a totally different monster 40 to 140 and 50 to 150. Its been proven already; By yanking some 520+AWDHP GTR giving him 2cars head start and the hit as well.

lol!

It's ok i had 10mph on him last time i went to the track.. so don't think i'll be such a push over... But when your ready and i'm down there we can do it.. no hurry take your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:09 pm

I edited my post go back and read It again lol.

But thats cool; I'll be looking forward for this run vs your car.

later.
Back to top Go down
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

later.

It's all good.. i hope your as fast as you claim.. i like a challenge.. i'll make sure i'm tuned good for you..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:15 pm

boostinvertgtr wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

later.

It's all good.. i hope your as fast as you claim.. i like a challenge.. i'll make sure i'm tuned good for you..

ok I'll have that 150shot of nitrous on-top of the 716RWHP and 704Torq that my car already makes on 17psi ready just for you lol! JK.
Back to top Go down
boostinvertgtr
boostinvertgtr

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
boostinvertgtr wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

later.

ok I'll have that 150shot of nitrous on-top of the 716RWHP and 704Torq that my car already makes on 17psi ready just for you lol! JK.

Don't j/k... put the shot on... i won't be coming back down running wategate.. i will be running a little more boost, so please come all out..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:33 pm

He will, but he will still say he didnt spray you, he started in 6th gear, left the e-brake up, and he even had a wedgie...

btw good work on Sean's black STI, cant wait to see what it does when he 6765 comes in... Amazing what a difference you guys made the first time u tuned it on the stock motor 35r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:42 pm

lol phantom, How could you say that>? My car Is Bone Stock. affraid
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:43 pm

Runs like it...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:53 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Runs like it...

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 7:58 pm

Chris When are we going to do that 40 to 140/ 50 to 150 and 60 to 160 runs? Like you tell me>> Man Up and grow a pair of balls, and Come beat my car at any of these rolls.

Dont worry I'll Wait. popcorn

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 20th 2010, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:03 pm

Do you not remember the deal? Three digs on the street, three passes at the track and then you will get your race. That is what you agreed to! Don't start back tracking now!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:09 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Do you not remember the deal? Three digs on the street, three passes at the track and then you will get your race. That is what you agreed to! Don't start back tracking now!
Whats the purpose of 3 races of each on the street/track?... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:10 pm

[quote="SlowSilverGTR"]Do you not remember the deal? Three digs on the street, three passes at the track and then you will get your race. That is what you agreed to! Don't start back tracking now![/quote]

chris I found your sore gay ass loser Video on youtube. Calm down Buddy, You could possibly beat my car one day 40 to 140 or higher.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:12 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

So he can get to say that he beat my car, cuz I missed a gear or something. what a sore loser ladies and gentlemens Jerkit lol!

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

So he can get to say that he beat my car, cuz I missed a gear or something. what a sore loser ladies and gentlemens Jerkit lol!

scratch future excuse?
Frank you did agree to his dig race. Why so many I have no clue, but all these extra parts you got to make more torque and power wont be helping from a dig. you'll need to slip the piss outta the clutch and really throttle the gas.
or just buy the 2step..
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:23 pm

I don't need to race you faggot you wanted a rematch, and that is what you agreed too.

Steve the point of 2 out of 3 is that Frank can't chalk it up to just getting luck or that he missed a gear or some other excuse. If he messes up once he still has a chance. The point of street and strip, is that he opened his big mouth and said he could beat me from a dig on the street, at one point he was even stupid enough to say he'd bet me $2,000. Of course you saw how quickly he backed out of that when I agreed to the bet.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:29 pm

Diggin the hole
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:30 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I don't need to race you faggot you wanted a rematch, and that is what you agreed too.

Steve the point of 2 out of 3 is that Frank can't chalk it up to just getting luck or that he missed a gear or some other excuse. If he messes up once he still has a chance. The point of street and strip, is that he opened his big mouth and said he could beat me from a dig on the street, at one point he was even stupid enough to say he'd bet me $2,000. Of course you saw how quickly he backed out of that when I agreed to the bet.

Yea Chris but remember, 6 races can also mean 6 different excuses and we wouldn't want that either!... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:36 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I don't need to race you faggot you wanted a rematch, and that is what you agreed too.Steve the point of 2 out of 3 is that Frank can't chalk it up to just getting luck or that he missed a gear or some other excuse. If he messes up once he still has a chance. The point of street and strip, is that he opened his big mouth and said he could beat me from a dig on the street, at one point he was even stupid enough to say he'd bet me $2,000. Of course you saw how quickly he backed out of that when I agreed to the bet.

Aww Dont get all Tough with me now prince.. lol! pleassssse be a gentleman.

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Calling me a Chicken ain't going to do shit for you Frank!

You want a rematch at the track it's very simple! I'll agree to your terms plus some! Here's what you already agreed to!

Quote :
Lets get It Done. pick the day at the track, and If you beat me again which you should anyways// against Its just an 116MPH trap car,> If you win I'll pay you for your Entrance ticket to the track and fuel expense and give you your dig on the streets as well>>> How about that? and If I win; You will post a Video on SVTperformance and make an official apology for you had said about me and my car. Deal>?

You first give me a dig on the street in front of everyone, just like you said you were going to do if I would come to the track last week. We'll do 2 out of three so there will be no excuses. You have the seat in and take a passenger with a camera. You keep that seat in for the track, and I'll give you a rematch on the following Friday. At the track we run 2 out of 3 so there will be no excuses as to who ran it faster. If I beat you at the track and the dig on the streets I'll run your 40-140 as long as you keep the seat in and the passenger with the camera, just so you can prove your car is faster from a 40 roll, if it really is. No excuses, if you come up with one you agree to ban yourself from the site for 6 months!

That's the deal take it or leave it, remember it's just a slow 125trap car!

We got a deal Chris!!! But keep In mind that my car Its an 116MPH trap car, So you are the one who should win regardless Laughing I'll see you at the track next Friday night the 17th. I just ordered an auto tranny and some full slicks for you buddy> Naaah>> Got you!! lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:49 pm

Chris: This is gonna be your next ride after your done making your two years left worth of payments you got on your Rental car!! You goddamn cornfield worker Redneck. Laughing I'll still drive a 2006 M3 and a 700+RWHP 2004 Mustang Cobra SVT Whipple 3.4L crusher tongue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris: This is gonna be your next ride after your done making your two years left worth of payments you got on your Rental car!! You goddamn cornfield worker Redneck. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:04 pm

Frank this is a great example of back pedaling bro.
Just say yes or no to his race. You've been toying around with this race for so long and the amount of shit talking that will go on after you decline the race will be never ending.
Take your cobra one day and get a $150 2step. dial it in out where ever on the street. find the best rpm to set the 2step at, and just keep running the car over and over until you've found the sweet spot. Chances are you're not going to be able to spray first or second with out breaking lose, but against the GTR you shouldnt have to anyway with that power.

its only going to cost you time and $200 between the 2step and fuel. Then you'll be able to do digs and run better then 11s at the track consistantly.

i dont understand the second picture about being redneck...I've never gotten the redneck vibe from Chris scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next