SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 5:06 am

popcorn frank an joel will never be done racing no matter who wins ohthedrama lol!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
cobrakrazy
cobrakrazy

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:01 am

Dam Frank, you called out RAM1320 and haven't raced him yet. I think that takes priority over any other race don't you?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:01 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol Your too funny Joel,>>> I thought that little kid on that picture was the son that you never knew you had lol! Damn Bro!!! Don't you remember the little midget girl you fucked In a chicken cup back In your teens years Joel? lol thats why you got cursed and all your hair fell off your head, cuz you denied your only son... lol!
LMAO NOW THATS FUNNY lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:04 am

cobrakrazy wrote:
Dam Frank, you called out RAM1320 and haven't raced him yet. I think that takes priority over any other race don't you?
DONT WORRY HE WILL FIND SOME CHEAP EXCUSE TO WIN EVEN IF HE LOSES. REMEMBER FRANK NEVER LOSES lol!
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:10 am

Why can the stang go 160 mph if he has SO much power?
Afraid to get blown away on top end?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:16 am

COBRA IS PARKED COME ON THIS IS THE SAME COBRA THAT RAN 116 TRAP IN THE QUARTER AND 93 MPH IN THE 1/8. THAT SHIT IS TOO FUNNY AND LETS NOT FORGET 3 FAILED SET UPS ON THE SAME SHIT BOX THE CAR SPENDS MORE TIME IN THE GARAGE THEN ON THE STREET lol! 160 MPH LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:57 am

Everyone stay tune for Joel's car getting the fuck raped next week. Joel you better bring all the boost and water meth you can possible add to your car next week, cuz Buddy your gonna need It.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:04 am

Chancleta's Daddy wrote:

I am not scared of giving him a 60 to 160 race, but I am tired of giving him his race everytime I come out there to race him ;Thats why, last time He got yanked 2+cars 60 to 160, he had nothing for my car 40 to 140 nor 50 to 150. so now that he says that his car Its running harder+ he called me out> I get to pick the race, and I being nice In giving him a 50 to 150 cuz my race of choice Is a 40 to 140.

And Crazycobra I will race the evo Next week as well; Don't worry Its coming. I never back pedal on my races, I still Race knowing I'll lose the race sometimes. I am not like our fellow sociopath Friend Joel that has 10,000 Excuses so he can get his 60 to 160 races and still loses on top of that.

lol! .
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 2:54 am

Whats the difference between 50 and 55?

What about a 53?
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 3:34 am

^^^ Agreed. I enjoy reading the banter between these two, but it honestly is getting annoying already. In every post Frank is calling someone's car parked. lol. Then, Joel states, Franks car is the one whose parked. Lol. Do 53 MPH ROLL AND CALL IT A DAY! Jesus.. Full grown men out here and no can come to a mutual understanding???
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:

I am not scared of giving him a 60 to 160 race, but I am tired of giving him his race everytime I come out there to race him ;Thats why, last time He got yanked 2+cars 60 to 160, he had nothing for my car 40 to 140 nor 50 to 150. so now that he says that his car Its running harder+ he called me out> I get to pick the race, and I being nice In giving him a 50 to 150 cuz my race of choice Is a 40 to 140.

And Crazycobra I will race the evo Next week as well; Don't worry Its coming. I never back pedal on my races, I still Race knowing I'll lose the race sometimes. I am not like our fellow sociopath Friend Joel that has 10,000 Excuses so he can get his 60 to 160 races and still loses on top of that.
lol! .
IF I GOT YANKED PROVE IT ON VIDEO 60-160 I GOT $500 PULL OUT THE BOTTLE WE WILL GO BLOWER TO BLOWER AFTER ALL YOU SAID YOU BEAT ME.ONBLOWER ONLY LMFAO YOUR ABORTION ON BLOWER ONLY WILL GET YANKED 5+ CARS DONT TALK SHIT DO IT NIGGA OR SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MIDGET FUCK YOU NEED A FOOT UP YOUR ASS YOUR JUST A SPOILED LITTLE FUCK AND YOUR CAR IS YOUR DICK EXTENTION YOU SORRY SORRY LITTLE MAN WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU LOSE ITS JUST A RACE ASS HOLE BUT IF YOUR GOING TO TALK SHIT $500 BLOWER TO BLOWER BRING IT PUSSY BOY

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:35 am

Jroc wrote:
Whats the difference between 50 and 55?

What about a 53?
EVEN AT 60 IM ON STREET TIRES SO I HAVE TO DOG OUT THE CAR AND COME OUT ON 3RD GEAR I SHOULD BE ON SECOND FRANK IS JUST LOOKING TO SLOW MY CAR DOWN AS MUCH AS HE CAN SO HE CAN WIN BY DEFAULT. UP TOP HE HAS NOTHING HIS CAR IS FAST TO 120 OR 130 AFTER THAT ITS LIKE HE HIT BRAKES lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:41 am

infamous-speed wrote:
^^^ Agreed. I enjoy reading the banter between these two, but it honestly is getting annoying already. In every post Frank is calling someone's car parked. lol. Then, Joel states, Franks car is the one whose parked. Lol. Do 53 MPH ROLL AND CALL IT A DAY! Jesus.. Full grown men out here and no can come to a mutual understanding???
ALL I WANT IS THE TRUTH ILL GIVE HIM HIS PUSSY RACE SO HE CAN WIN AND GO HOME AND JACK HIS LITTLE COCK I DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I LOSE BUT FRANK CANT TAKE A LOST
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:55 am

Frank, since you feel so strongly about your vehicle then maybe you might be interested in racing the C6(Z51 JOEL) at his race and for the numero uno posicion?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:07 am

305Taco wrote:
Frank, since you feel so strongly about your vehicle then maybe you might be interested in racing the C6(Z51 JOEL) at his race and for the numero uno posicion?
I WOULD LOVE THAT. BUT HE KNOWS HE CANT DO 160 WITH ME AND AFTER TODAY HE WILL BE IN DEEP SHIT WHEN I TUNE IN MY METH WITH JERMY FORMATO affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 2:33 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chancleta's Daddy wrote:

lol! .
IF I GOT YANKED PROVE IT ON VIDEO 60-160 I GOT $500 PULL OUT THE BOTTLE WE WILL GO BLOWER TO BLOWER AFTER ALL YOU SAID YOU BEAT ME.ONBLOWER ONLY LMFAO YOUR ABORTION ON BLOWER ONLY WILL GET YANKED 5+ CARS DONT TALK SHIT DO IT NIGGA OR SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MIDGET FUCK YOU NEED A FOOT UP YOUR ASS YOUR JUST A SPOILED LITTLE FUCK AND YOUR CAR IS YOUR DICK EXTENTION YOU SORRY SORRY LITTLE MAN WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YOU LOSE ITS JUST A RACE ASS HOLE BUT IF YOUR GOING TO TALK SHIT $500 BLOWER TO BLOWER BRING IT PUSSY BOY

Me pussy boy>? I dont think So Fat Boy, Your barking at the wrong guy dogie. Jerkit Again Bring that Shit of yours 50 to 150 first race for $500 dollars then I'll give you your race 60 to 160 both cars all out for the same $500. If your car Is faster than mines and beats my car to 160>> you'll get your money back, And If not and my car wins both races!! I keep the money .lol Take It or leave It PUSSY BOY Jerkit

You call all these disrespectful Shit Talking up on yourself Joel. I already offered you the best possible deal so I can get you to understand that my car Its way faster than your red bucket.

First race 50 to 150 For $500
Second race your race>> 60 to 160 For $500 >> Its that so hard to agree on>?
My balls are In Your court room Joel... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 2:43 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
ALL I WANT IS THE TRUTH ILL GIVE HIM HIS PUSSY RACE SO HE CAN WIN AND GO HOME AND JACK HIS LITTLE COCK I DONT CARE ABOUT LOSING I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I LOSE BUT FRANK CANT TAKE A LOST

cheers lol You dont need no truth Joel>> everyone saw what my car Did to your Red slow ass Bucket That saturday night. What more truth than 200 people seen you get pulled 2+cars 60 to 160 lol, I dont see any of them backing up your little story that you won... Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 2:56 pm

frank ya re-encuerdastes el violin... lol
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 3:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 5:47 pm

DONT FORGET GPS KIDS
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 8:16 am

2Face wrote:
frank ya re-encuerdastes el violin... lol
RUN HIS DICK SUCKER THATS ALL HE DOES. OH YEAH AND GIVE PEOPLE RACES THAT HE KNOWS THEY WONT DO BECAUSE OF TRACTION lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 8:17 am

miamimagic wrote:
DONT FORGET GPS KIDS
FRANK LOST HIS lol! Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 11:29 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
miamimagic wrote:
DONT FORGET GPS KIDS
FRANK LOST HIS lol! Jerkit2

no... franks gps got sick... he said it got the flu... lmao
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:33 pm

affraid LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next