SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:14 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

What are you talking about Cody, who could think that a 2 gallon red plastic gas can with a fuel pump in it and some electrical tape wrapped wires is a bad idea? scratch Oh, and who could forget the bungie cord holding it in the corner of the trunk? lol! The best thing was, he was so proud of his idea!

you gotta be kidding me, don't tell me that's in the truck of that cobra, please don't tell me its true. Frank please tell me Chris is lying. No

lol! Not anymore Felix, this was before he blew it up!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:16 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

What are you talking about Cody, who could think that a 2 gallon red plastic gas can with a fuel pump in it and some electrical tape wrapped wires is a bad idea? scratch Oh, and who could forget the bungie cord holding it in the corner of the trunk? lol! The best thing was, he was so proud of his idea!

you gotta be kidding me, don't tell me that's in the truck of that cobra, please don't tell me its true. Frank please tell me Chris is lying. No

that was the old setup a while back
the newer setup has an actual fuel cell/tank but its not mounted correctly and well needs to be modified as i mentioned in another post.
but sadly the above post was true at one point what Chris mentioned.

from what I heard happend last night after I left its still a bit of a ssafety hazard...and track officials will not let that car run on the ttrack like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:17 pm

reminds me of a intake I saw one time made of PVC pipe
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:25 pm

Yea his car was leaking water from the melted ice bags in the trunk after u left chris... water that was able to be lit on fire.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 10:49 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Yea his car was leaking water from the melted ice bags in the trunk after u left chris... water that was able to be lit on fire.

ohh, someone told me it was fuel? guess not shurg

lol errrraaa
i thought it read unable to be lit on fire...
in that case Shocked Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 11:12 pm

gayyyyyyyyyy yooooooooooo !
Back to top Go down
e85nerd

e85nerd

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:42 am

parkiao wrote:
gayyyyyyyyyy yooooooooooo !
La mayonesa de los gaaaaayyyyysssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Black06GT
Black06GT

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 2:15 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:37 am

damn you people can really hate and talk some serious shit In here, lol If there was no laws we all would've being shooting eachother.... Laughing

V6chris> the fuel lines are -8 to the 80LBS Injectors, and 6 return, In case you didnt know, the fuel pressure was set at 45psi, but I decided to check If I was running to much pressure the other night with the new A1000 so I lowered It a Bit.tune Is Fine, I have a major vacuum leak coming from the boost supercharger valve, I just founded It while I was doing so Inspection here In my garage last night, I grabbed a bottle of water and poured a little bit on side of the supercharger, and there It was; the supercharger valve was sucking all the water In while the engine was running on Idle lol. V6chris I appreciate your concern about my car not running right, but almost everything you said to do to my car, was already done except for the fuel cell mounting brackets.. lol. thank you anyways.

Chris You love to talk shit and criticize Me and my car, but at the end of the day you dont owned Shit Out There. I do. That rental car you drive!!! you have to return It back In two years from now, the foolish shit I have ever seen In my life Is someone doing upgrades on a RENTAL Jerkit lol!
2 years from Now If I dont sell my car, I will still have a car that I owned paid off with tittle In hand like I do now. I have over 25k Invested on my car, Including the car, and 32k On my M3. both of them bought cash buddy. lol What do you got>? You aint got shit but a parked ass rental hahahha!!!

At the end of the day I'll go home with a 700+RWHP car; unlike you with a broken bank account and no car Chris>>hahahaha Jerkit Laughing

You aint got no fast car chris, prove It to me and call me Out 40 to 140 - 50 to 150 or 60 to 160>> If you Infact think your car Is fast>> pick from the menu and come beat my car at any of these rolls buddy.

For now just keep hating, cuz you know your car aint got shit for my car when It hooks.
Here chris keep crying like little assssss...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:53 am

Frank you're a clown. My car is financed not leased you dumb ass! At the end of the day I owe $50,000 on a car that's worth $65,000 and you spent damn near $30,000 on a car that's worth $15,000 tops! I guess that means you just rent your house since you pay a mortgage. Who's the dumb ass now? Very Happy I don't have to prove my cars fast to you again, I already did that at the track two weeks ago when I raped you. Do you need the video to remind you?

Or maybe you want to see the video of what you'll never do!

Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 8:55 am

Lmao. Frank, you talk a lot about money for someone who isn't rich. Frank we can race at the track anytime :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:05 am

[quote="SlowSilverGTR"]Frank you're a clown. My car is financed not leased you dumb ass! At the end of the day I owe $50,000 on a car that's worth $65,000 and you spent damn near $30,000 on a car that's worth $15,000 tops! I guess that means you just rent your house since you pay a mortgage. Who's the dumb ass now? Very Happy I don't have to prove my cars fast to you again, I already did that at the track two weeks ago when I raped you. Do you need the video to remind you?

[qoute]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BS

Chris you told me yourself that your car was a lease, and that you have to return It back In two years cuz you only had two years left worth of payments on the car. why lie to yourself Chris>?

#2 > My car already yanked you twice on the streets, And It will do It again over and over, pick from the rolls am Giving you and stop crying stewie.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 20th 2010, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:12 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Lmao. Frank, you talk a lot about money for someone who isn't rich. Frank we can race at the track anytime :)

No I am not rich> but I own 3 homes and everything I got, And manage my own business, unlike some people I know In here> that his dad pays for his car and his underwear In exchange for some school grades. Jerkit lol!

And yea sure we can race at the track as well on the streets too. let me know when you want to do this.. Laughing

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 20th 2010, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:14 am

LOL I never told you my car was a lease, I told you I could make two years worth of payments on my car for the $20,000 you've sunk into your POS! My car is financed threw Eastern Financial Credit Union, the same place my GT500 was financed threw. I bought the car from my brother who bought it wholesale, It'd be kinda hard to lease it don't you think?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:18 am

I know you ain't talking shit about me Frank! I have worked for everything I have, including my education. My parents haven't given me shit since I turned 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:18 am

chris Stop hating on me Boy, I had everything I ever wanted for a car, I Love Cobras And thats all I want to rece for a car, IDC IS $1000 dollar car nor a $200k car If Infact was. It Is what I like...

When your car beats my car on the streets at Its race, then you come In here and talk all the shit you want, for now boy!!! you are just fumes In the air Buddy. afro

later I got to go.... Here Take some of this shit on your left eye for good luck bang bang Jerkit

and no I was not talking about you In my last post chris.

bye.
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:33 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

No I am not rich> but I own 3 homes and everything I got, And manage my own business, unlike some people I know In here> that his dad pays for his car and his underwear In exchange for some school grades. Jerkit lol!

And yea sure we can race at the track as well on the streets too. let me know when you want to do this.. Laughing

Lmao. If my dad payed for my car i would have every car i ever wanted. Ya my dad is rich, who cares. I have not once brought up money in attempts to diminish anyone.

Unfortunately i was dumb enough to argue with the guy... So he said you want it, YoU buy it. And you know what i did. But thats not the point. You put other people down too much when in actuality you dont have it yourself. Like one retard belittling another retard because hes less retarded.

Lets run this Friday. We run at the track, then 50-150 later that night. After both races ill shake your hand, win or lose. If you decide to talk shit thats your prerogative.

P.s
FYI, being rich by todays standards is income of 2.5+Million a quarter after taxes and overhead. Funny how you brag about 250k huh.
Back to top Go down
Black06GT
Black06GT

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:40 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:

Didn't I run u a while back wen my car had a white hood?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 9:53 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

Lmao. If my dad payed for my car i would have every car i ever wanted. Ya my dad is rich, who cares. I have not once brought up money in attempts to diminish anyone.

Unfortunately i was dumb enough to argue with the guy... So he said you want it, YoU buy it. And you know what i did. But thats not the point. You put other people down too much when in actuality you dont have it yourself. Like one retard belittling another retard because hes less retarded.

Lets run this Friday. We run at the track, then 50-150 later that night. After both races ill shake your hand, win or lose. If you decide to talk shit thats your prerogative.

P.s
FYI, being rich by todays standards is income of 2.5+Million a quarter after taxes and overhead. Funny how you brag about 250k huh.

Whats up cj! Bro you do know midgits have a much smaller brain than a regular person scratch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:06 am

Back to top Go down
2geezy
2geezy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 10:17 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
chris Stop hating on me Boy, I had everything I ever wanted for a car, I Love Cobras And thats all I want to rece for a car, IDC IS $1000 dollar car nor a $200k car If Infact was. It Is what I like...

When your car beats my car on the streets at Its race, then you come In here and talk all the shit you want, for now boy!!! you are just fumes In the air Buddy. afro

later I got to go.... Here Take some of this shit on your left eye for good luck bang bang Jerkit

bye.

Frank, i could have sworn that you were the one that called out chris on the track and now your flapping your pussy lips after he handed you your ass there. and i personally think he will beat your abortion on the street as well. why dont you take your car to someone who knows what they are doing like shane and be satisfied and stop fucking around after someone fixes your car!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 12:56 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Lmao! Got to love this site lol!
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 6:07 pm

Can u say TARD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2010, 6:10 pm

2geezy wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

bye.

Frank, i could have sworn that you were the one that called out chris on the track and now your flapping your pussy lips after he handed you your ass there. and i personally think he will beat your abortion on the street as well. why dont you take your car to someone who knows what they are doing like shane and be satisfied and stop fucking around after someone fixes your car!

Bro you really got some balls To come In here and talk shit To Me punk, when Do I ever talked to you or said anything about your car>? You need to watch the shit that comes out your Fat pussy Burger Boy Jerkit The only car In this whole fucking website that does not run anything higher then 16Secs In the 1/4 Mile Is that POS 1990 Eclipse that you drive for car, So how about that Burger boy>? Jerkit

I dont Need your Help Burger Boy, Never asked for It, So keep your pussy stupid comments to yourself punk.

Here Put some of this hot mayo on your burger for me>>> Jerkit bang bang> It just came out my dick a minute go courtesy of tha house, Enjoy It. welcome I got more of this for you>> Jerkit , just Let me know so I can spray you some more you hating punk. By the way I buy Junk cars too, Let me know I got a check for you On my desk, just come get It anytime .

pussy boys come In here talking and Thinking they are gonna Intimidate anyone... Shit Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next