SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+22
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
Black06GT
LthlGT500
e85nerd
alberth@ad-turbo.com
parkiao
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
b18chatch06
SlowSilverGTR
V6Chris
miamimagic
2Face
305Taco
infamous-speed
Jroc
Chancleta's Daddy
cobrakrazy
hwdcharger
CRUSH
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 7:50 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
2Face wrote:
frank ya re-encuerdastes el violin... lol
RUN HIS DICK SUCKER THATS ALL HE DOES. OH YEAH AND GIVE PEOPLE RACES THAT HE KNOWS THEY WONT DO BECAUSE OF TRACTION lol!

Joel Its not that I run my dick!! Is that your Shit Is to slow to keep up mines thats all LMAO.

And Yea Your car spun at 50 when you asked for that 50 roll Yea right!! and I pulled you 3+ cars 50 to 150 Right? Rolling Eyes

Damn this nigga has more excuses than Bill Clinton after he got caught getting his dick sucked by that Fat bitch. lol Joel Get some mans tires get rid of of those fat-boy old man tires you got now on your car lol So you can pull my car 40 to 140 like say your car will do Jerkit2 And Stop Crying like a little bitch already. Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 9:43 pm

side bets or bets on the cobra vs the vette 60-160 and 50-160? and 55-160
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 10:02 pm

I never said I'll run a 50 to 160 First> Its a 50 to 150 then a 50 to 160 or a 60 to 160> thats It v6Chris. Two runs and mines comes first... Joel Will never get a 60 to 160 first Before I get my race first. End Of the story. and By the way V6chris>> Joel just Agreed on giving me a 40 to 140 when he gets his New wanting to hook New Tires Rolling Eyes lol.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 6:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I never said I'll run a 50 to 160 First> Its a 50 to 150 then a 50 to 160 or a 60 to 160> thats It v6Chris. Two runs and mines comes first... Joel Will never get a 60 to 160 first Before I get my race first. End Of the story. and By the way V6chris>> Joel just Agreed on giving me a 40 to 140 when he gets his New wanting to hook New Tires Rolling Eyes lol.
I ATE THAT ASS UP LAST NIGHT lol! lol! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CAR AND DRIVER MAGAZINE Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 8:22 am

Joel Are you ready for tonight or you have to work late tonight>? 50 to 150 then 60 to 160. Let me know buddy.

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 8:33 am

What happened to you last night Frank? I had something good for you! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 6:30 pm

Joel, I got your text buddy, Sorry, I am not bringing no passenger In my car, nor no seat as well!!! I dont need the Extra 200LBS disadvantage In my car, All I will bring; Is my car and my In car video camera,,, Its run what you brung buddy!!! thats It, Don't ask me to take out my nitrous bottle non of that gay shit, Who ever passes First In front of the crow wins, let me know If you want to put some money on the table, put your money where your mouth Is.

First Run 50 to 150 For $500 bucks
Second Run 60 to 160 for $500 Bucks Rolling Eyes Can you Do It MR:?

Bring Cash, I dont take no pussy check's nor Credit Cards. Jerkit lol!

See you later. Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 6:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel, I got your text buddy, Sorry, I am not bringing no passenger In my car, nor no seat as well!!! I dont need the Extra 200LBS disadvantage In my car, All I will bring; Is my car and my In car video camera,,, Its run what you brung buddy!!! thats It, Don't ask me to take out my nitrous bottle non of that gay shit, Who ever passes First In front of the crow wins, let me know If you want to put some money on the table, put your money where your mouth Is.

See you later. Cool
60 - 160 with cameras ill take a passenger i dont want no bull shit this time when you get pulled it will be on vid or a fast car like zak in back with a camera im going to park your ass again tonight but i want it on film bring that little cobra i wont ask you to take nitrous off i dont care but without nitrous you would get pulled 5 + cars that i know lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 6:37 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
What happened to you last night Frank? I had something good for you! affraid
come out tonight Chris so we can both park frank lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 6:38 pm

Chris Nice passes>> Bring that 10,7 pass To me on the streets 40 to 140 And stop whining like little girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 6:45 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

See you later. Cool
60 - 160 with cameras ill take a passenger i dont want no bull shit this time when you get pulled it will be on vid or a fast car like zak in back with a camera im going to park your ass again tonight but i want it on film bring that little cobra i wont ask you to take nitrous off i dont care but without nitrous you would get pulled 5 + cars that i know lol!

Joel I understand your frustration lol. WE had already agreed on a 50 to 150 run, I get to run my race first, then you'll get your run afterwards.

I will not run you If I dont get to do my race first as we had agreed before. I will do your race no problem, But I am not taking no passenger. and lol Good luck catching me at top end when my car has 3+ cars gained on you. the moment I see 160 on my speedometer that will the end of the race. I raised the RPMS on my tune to 7,500/ Now my 4th gear Is 158MPH. the moment I shift to 5th gear Its all over buddy.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris Nice passes>> Bring that 10,7 pass To me on the streets 40 to 140 And stop whining like little girl.

Who's whining? You're the one that wanted a rematch at the track "where fast cars race" remember? I guess you blocked that from your mind after the severe trauma I put you threw the last time we raced!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:32 pm

quit being a panzy and just put a seat in the car to take a passenger. either you're scared of losing and need every possible pound taken out, or just dont want in-car vids to show what really happens during the race. get it on vid so there is no BS from either of you about who jumped, missed, cried like a baby or let off early.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:39 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
quit being a panzy and just put a seat in the car to take a passenger. either you're scared of losing and need every possible pound taken out, or just dont want in-car vids to show what really happens during the race. get it on vid so there is no BS from either of you about who jumped, missed, cried like a baby or let off early.

+1
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 7:56 pm

Jesus... Why is there always a problem when this dudes races? I mean every thread that he is involved in.. it seems like he just sucks the life out of the sport, hobby, or what ever you want to call it. You have a fast car win or lose. Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:11 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:

Its run what you brung!!! no put back seat and no take out Nitrous bottles either, I am not the one asking for shits In here for my own advantage.. s2000 beat joel's car, greens Porsche beat joels car, zacks car beat joel's car, sandors car beat joels car as well, and non of them had a passenger In there cars!! why all of the suden I have to put a seat In my car and put a GPS and 4 more cameras In my car>? lol Cuz my car Is running way harder now and Joel needs all the advantage possible so he can get to beat my car at his race>? lol! I dont see him say, Oh!! Frank put the seat back On the car and bring a passenger and 4 extra video cameras 40 to 140 or 50 to 150>? Rolling Eyes and why? we all know why>? jajjajajaja>> Here punks swallow some of this shit; Jerkit Bang Bang And stop asking me to put heavy shit In my car for your own advantage, again Is run what you brung!!! game over.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:25 pm

you BOTH having a passenger isnt giving him any advantage. you're just afraid of a fair race where we can see if you jumped/let off by using in-car vids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:28 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
Jesus... Why is there always a problem when this dudes races? I mean every thread that he is involved in.. it seems like he just sucks the life out of the sport, hobby, or what ever you want to call it. You have a fast car win or lose. Enjoy it.

Same reason people hate on Sandors car, Albert's car and chancletas cars

And trust me I dont suck at life, Life sucks on me, lol, I make plenty of money and pay all my small couple bills on time. So. And thank you for the positive comment towards my car you won a bag of
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:38 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
you BOTH having a passenger isnt giving him any advantage. you're just afraid of a fair race where we can see if you jumped/let off by using in-car vids.

These are the excuses of every loser... Not my problem Buddy, I dont need no passenger and no seat. If am pulling him 3+ cars to 150MPH He aint gonna recover from that within 10 miles when my car hits 160MPH. Stop arguing this pointless Bullshit. If He wants to say I let off at 130MPH In my 5th gear letting Say So, IDC... we all know there will be an excuse of me pulling him at any race we do, but when I come up with an excuse of why I lost the race Its not ok Right. fuck that.

I'll see you all In 45...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

Its run what you brung!!! no put back seat and no take out Nitrous bottles either, I am not the one asking for shits In here for my own advantage.. s2000 beat joel's car, greens Porsche beat joels car, zacks car beat joel's car, sandors car beat joels car as well, and non of them had a passenger In there cars!! why all of the suden I have to put a seat In my car and put a GPS and 4 more cameras In my car>? lol Cuz my car Is running way harder now and Joel needs all the advantage possible so he can get to beat my car at his race>? lol! I dont see him say, Oh!! Frank put the seat back On the car and bring a passenger and 4 extra video cameras 40 to 140 or 50 to 150>? Rolling Eyes and why? we all know why>? jajjajajaja>> Here punks swallow some of this shit; Jerkit Bang Bang And stop asking me to put heavy shit In my car for your own advantage, again Is run what you brung!!! game over.
frank all the people u names have full interior and all
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 9:41 pm

Yea dont put the passenger seat back in, you would probably run 13s in a 700+rwhp cobra due to the added weight. That would suck... worse
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:04 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Yea dont put the passenger seat back in, you would probably run 13s in a 700+rwhp cobra due to the added weight. That would suck... worse

LMFAO "The worlds slowest 700hp Cobra"
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:08 pm

LMAO @ how many people talk about that line
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 10:11 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 3:23 am

Not A good night for me... now some BS with the tune after I installed the new fuel pump setup, Now Paul has to re-tune the whole car from scratch. I am dropping the car off At TORQ Monday or Tuesday. I am done with all these goddamn FUEL BS...

I apologize to all of the people that came to the spot to see Me and Joel Race. I promise you all next time my car Is out; It will be at 100% with no drama... Evil or Very Mad Oh well!!! shit happens.

Now putting shit at side; Joel And Steve>> we need a new spot, that spot Its blown the fuck Up, I am not coming back to any of these locations back there for a long time. we all need to let that zone cool off for a while. Just saying, or Its gonna get raid It by you know who, 10 20 of those Modafuckats... arrests, Impounding, and all kinds of tickets are gonna be the fuck dropping on peoples heads. lol again just saying>> Lets Let It cool off for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next