SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+11
s.e.a.n
305Taco
infamous-speed
03terminator
V6Chris
SlowSilverGTR
Dc5 Chick
RAW
hwdcharger
R35 GTR
CRUSH
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 1:26 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol 145MPH thats becuase your car was a car and half behind mines> dont you think? lol so add another 5-8 miles to that distance and you'll get the right number. Laughing
AT 145 I WAS BLASTING BY YOU LIKE I SAID PROVE IT RUN IT AGAIN ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST MINE AND I THINK PEOPLE WILL BELEIVE ME WHEN I LOSE I ALWAYS CONGRAT THE OTHER PERSON IM A GOOD SPORT AND I DONT CARE IF I LOSE AT THE END YOU DONT PAY THE $725 A MONTH FOR MY SHIT SO IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. PUT A PASSENGER IN YOUR CAR ONE IN MINE GPS AND VIDEO SO OTHERS CAN SEE THE TRUTH IF NOT YOU LOST Jerkit PS IM TAKING THE CAR TO THE DYNO TOMORROW LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT WASENT RUNNING RIGHT ILL POST THE DYNO SHEET AS SOON AS I GET IT. I WILL BE AT THE GM EXPRESS DYNO TOMORROW IF ANYBODY WANTS TO COME SEE IT FIRST HAND I WAS MAKING MAYBE MID 600WHP IF THAT BUT YOU STILL GOT PULLED UP TOP ACCEPT DEFEAT Jerkit

violin

BS

lol what a soar looser you are Bro!!! Accept what defeat>? you never got In front!!! Jerkit you got your ass pulled 4 times back to back>> you aint proven shit to anyone buddy!!! I dont see anyone backing up your shit>> why>? cuz my car was in front of yours by two cars+ when we both shot by everyone at 150MPH+, then I pulled you another 10 cars second run 40 to 140, then 3+ cars 50 to 150. YOU accept the defeat buddy , your the one that got yanked nasty, not me.. LMAO.

my car its 500LBS heavier than yours>> why should I do what your telling me to>? get your shit out and I will set my camera in my car looking at your car>> all you will see its my car dragging that dyno queen of yours down the road once again 4 more times In roll>> you lost 1 race 60 to 160, you lost 1 race 40 to 140 by a train>> you lost 3 other races 50 to 150 by 3 cars plus... So you still want to say you won buddy>? only In your wet dreams my friend!!!!

I aint wasting my gass with you any longer, you got way too many excuses and issues taking a loss like a man!!! thats why people dont come out to race you anymore...

When you show my car the respect It deserves, then we can race again... till then buddy>>> SAYONARA nicethread Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 1:45 pm

FRUSTRATION IS EMINENT!!!!!

Frustration is the feeling that comes when you are being stopped from reaching your goals. Laughing It is feeling annoyed at being obstructed or criticized. Frustration always leads to downfall and deviation, because it wastes precious thinking ability and attention, which otherwise would have used else in constructive and/or creative work.

Our own emotions can make us frustrated, like misunderstandings, misinterpreting the situation, suspicion, pride, arrogance etc. can unnecessarily bring the frustration. Every work that is done means is a unified combination of task and our performance or efficiency so as to get that work done. To avoid frustrations, we need to accept our factual position instead of putting hopes on vague imagination in which the situation would have been different. We need to co-relate our dreaming behavior to actual situation. When we observe ourselves carefully, we can actually realize our limitations and hence can work towards exploring our available resources unless it would cause even more frustration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 1:59 pm

^^^^No "quote" reference FTL!.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 2:05 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol 145MPH thats becuase your car was a car and half behind mines> dont you think? lol so add another 5-8 miles to that distance and you'll get the right number. Laughing

you have the worst ricer math frank lol. just because you were in front doesnt mean you were going faster. once i have money to buy race gas or tune on e85 we'll run. im broke to the point i counted and deposited $200 in change last week. sad, but true. FIND ME A JOB lol

lol Bro!!! I could get you a Job, but shit its so fucked up Down here In Florida that it gets worse each and everyday we continue to take in all theses refs In Florida...

Do you know how to maneuver a forklift>? I can try to hook you up at Big a warehouse loading trucks with merchandise, they start payroll at $13.00 dollars 1hr full medical benefits!! and two weeks paid vacation..

LMK So I can tell you where to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 5:56 pm

Jroc wrote:

lol! LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:27 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
oh the drama. joel, 50-150 next week? frank, wanna buy the 402ci 200shot beast?

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
I got $200 on the Camaro. Jessie let me know if you need a second nitrous bottle and some c16> I'll get it for you bro, but you better win that race. lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
I got $200 on the Camaro. Jessie let me know if you need a second nitrous bottle and some c16> I'll get it for you bro, but you better win that race. lol

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:13 pm

Jroc wrote:

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 5:19 pm

Cool Cool [/quote]

What the fuck Its this Now>? promoting Ghetto Land On a street Racing forum now too? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
AT 145 I WAS BLASTING BY YOU LIKE I SAID PROVE IT RUN IT AGAIN ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST MINE AND I THINK PEOPLE WILL BELEIVE ME WHEN I LOSE I ALWAYS CONGRAT THE OTHER PERSON IM A GOOD SPORT AND I DONT CARE IF I LOSE AT THE END YOU DONT PAY THE $725 A MONTH FOR MY SHIT SO IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. PUT A PASSENGER IN YOUR CAR ONE IN MINE GPS AND VIDEO SO OTHERS CAN SEE THE TRUTH IF NOT YOU LOST Jerkit PS IM TAKING THE CAR TO THE DYNO TOMORROW LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT WASENT RUNNING RIGHT ILL POST THE DYNO SHEET AS SOON AS I GET IT. I WILL BE AT THE GM EXPRESS DYNO TOMORROW IF ANYBODY WANTS TO COME SEE IT FIRST HAND I WAS MAKING MAYBE MID 600WHP IF THAT BUT YOU STILL GOT PULLED UP TOP ACCEPT DEFEAT Jerkit

violin

BS

lol what a soar looser you are Bro!!! Accept what defeat>? you never got In front!!! Jerkit you got your ass pulled 4 times back to back>> you aint proven shit to anyone buddy!!! I dont see anyone backing up your shit>> why>? cuz my car was in front of yours by two cars+ when we both shot by everyone at 150MPH+, then I pulled you another 10 cars second run 40 to 140, then 3+ cars 50 to 150. YOU accept the defeat buddy , your the one that got yanked nasty, not me.. LMAO.

my car its 500LBS heavier than yours>> why should I do what your telling me to>? get your shit out and I will set my camera in my car looking at your car>> all you will see its my car dragging that dyno queen of yours down the road once again 4 more times In roll>> you lost 1 race 60 to 160, you lost 1 race 40 to 140 by a train>> you lost 3 other races 50 to 150 by 3 cars plus... So you still want to say you won buddy>? only In your wet dreams my friend!!!!

I aint wasting my gass with you any longer, you got way too many excuses and issues taking a loss like a man!!! thats why people dont come out to race you anymore...

When you show my car the respect It deserves, then we can race again... till then buddy>>> SAYONARA nicethread Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Jerkit Jerkit2 Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:35 pm

chuuuuuchuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! jajajajajaja lol! thats How nasty I yanked you Joel... So get that thing fixed and come beat me at my race If you can.. jajajaja... The music has turned back on you brother.. my turn now to have fun with you. chuuuuchuuuu!!! lol... Your parked,, you couldnt win not one race out 5 dame!!!! Someone needs an upgrade>> cough cough To a Mustang Cobra.Laughing

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:03 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
chuuuuuchuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! jajajajajaja lol! thats How nasty I yanked you Joel... So get that thing fixed and come beat me at my race If you can.. jajajaja... The music has turned back on you brother.. my turn now to have fun with you. chuuuuchuuuu!!! lol... Your parked,, you couldnt win not one race out 5 dame!!!! Someone needs an upgrade>> cough cough To a Mustang Cobra.Laughing

AN UPGRADE LMAO YOU NEED AN UP GRADE I DRIVE A 2008 VETTE YOU DRIVE AN 04 COBRA LMFAO YOU ARE A CLOWN lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3