SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????

Go down 
+11
s.e.a.n
305Taco
infamous-speed
03terminator
V6Chris
SlowSilverGTR
Dc5 Chick
RAW
hwdcharger
R35 GTR
CRUSH
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 5:24 am

Vids or it didn't happen!?! lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:22 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER FRANK ALWAYS WINS EVEN WHEN HE LOSES lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:40 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
IT DOESN'T MATTER FRANK ALWAYS WINS EVEN WHEN HE LOSES lol!

lol I thought It was my car pulling away from A 685RWHP z51 cam ls3 c6 A/A procharged corvette last night 4 times scratch

lol!

Fix that thing Joel>> just keep in mind that, there will be NO more 60 to 160 runs for you buddy..

Now you have to come Into my world my friend, and beat my car In Its own race>>>jajajajaja good luck with that..

SAYONARA....

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 6:52 pm

any vids of the race vs Joel, frank? interested to know what the outcome was (seemed like it was going to be a close run)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 7:06 pm

I dont think people want to post any vids of that race>> It always happens lol, but If It was me that lost the race, there would have been 10 videos already showing that I loss.. jajaja
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 7:51 pm

This is why all races should have a camera in both cars with passengers. So there is no he said she said BS. The air horn is also another great thing. If the passenger is doing the honking there is no advantage to get the hit. Frank put a fucking passenger seat in that race car of yours so this shit doesn't happen again. I don't race people unless I have someone in the car, so there's no drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 9:16 pm

Oh!!! chris; its ok, no worries, Joel knows he got pulled!!! I think Zack has a video of the race, and some other people too, but you know how that goes/ they are scared to post it up.. lol!

Joel gonna need about 100RWHP more to be able to pull me; and the funny thing is, that I pulled him on boost only, I couldn't use that 50 shot, when I tried to use it i pulled a car on him just on the hit, then the car bugged down, I think a fuel pump took a shit, so I turned the juice off, we both turned around and ran again,I put on him about two cars 60 to 160>>lol then we ran three more times back to back 50 roll in the way back home, and I put I'll say 3 cars+ on him, shit; what else do you want me to do.

atleast I got my respect back From him> I dont care how many cars I put on him, all I care is that I won the race.. cheers
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 2:28 am

Oye CrusherCobra what was that gurgling noise coming from your engine bay? I'm not familiar with your setup, forgive me.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 7:47 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh!!! chris; its ok, no worries, Joel knows he got pulled!!! I think Zack has a video of the race, and some other people too, but you know how that goes/ they are scared to post it up.. lol!

Joel gonna need about 100RWHP more to be able to pull me; and the funny thing is, that I pulled him on boost only, I couldn't use that 50 shot, when I tried to use it i pulled a car on him just on the hit, then the car bugged down, I think a fuel pump took a shit, so I turned the juice off, we both turned around and ran again,I put on him about two cars 60 to 160>>lol then we ran three more times back to back 50 roll in the way back home, and I put I'll say 3 cars+ on him, shit; what else do you want me to do.

atleast I got my respect back From him> I dont care how many cars I put on him, all I care is that I won the race.. cheers
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 8:12 am

Frank stop the lying, the only race you won was the 40 roll because I'm on street tires and you're on slicks.I had to let off I lost control of the car. As far as not using the nitrous LMFAO. Me and several guys seen your bottle pressure at 1100 lbs before you left and when you came back from the race we looked at your bottle pressure and it was about 600 lbs. I'm not a dummy my friend. I ran a 200 shot on my vette and I would start with 1100 lbs on my nitrous and after the race my gauge was at about 500 lbs. You are not running a 50 shot, a 50 shot would not cause the bottle pressure to drop so fast.That is lie #1, lie #2 you never pulled my car up top, you're letting off at 130. You pulled me 1.25 cars until 130 after that you were mine, even when we did the runs on our way home I had a passenger and it was still the same. Nitrous and a lot of it 150 shot at least for that Hialeah built cafetera(coffee maker)to even come close to my vette.I'm down to run it with in car passengers with cameras and GPS. ARE YOU? IF NOT KEEP LIVING IN YOUR DISNEY WORLD FANTASY LAND WHERE ABORTION COBRAS PULL VETTES, I'M NOT HERE TO ARQUE WITH YOU ON LINE AND I'M NOT GOING TO RESPOND TO ANY STUPID COMMENT/PICTURES THAT YOU POST, IF YOU WANT TO RUN THIS AGAIN TO PROVE THAT YOUR CAR IS FASTER.......GPS AND VIDEO MY FRIEND OTHERWISE YOU LOST. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
Professional Street Racer
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 8:39 am

I don't have any videos my car fucked up and I went home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 9:50 am

again my 5th gear goes to 130MPH Right Rolling Eyes LMAO... the man Cant take a loss!!! everyone that beats your car Joel you always say the same thing to them, that they pulled you cuz you are on street tires and cuz they let off before you got to them... bro!! my car makes more power than your car stop with the excuses, you got your ass pulled,you never passed me till I let off 160, the race was to 160 not to 180.

Mustang Dyno 716RWHP 704TORQ your car made 685RWHP 580TORQ Dynojet I got about 180TORQ and about 100HP more than you>> what makes you think your progressive power builder Its gonna make power quicker than my instant power twin screw blower>? Dream on Joel!!! you will continue to lose races till you learn how to show respect to the faster car.

List of people you lost to: all of us by the same excuse; we let off or we only pulled you half a car!!

S2000
green's porsche
Zack's GTR
SlowWhiteShelby
Sandor's car
CrusherCobra

Shit we all beat your car, but we still lost to you cuz we all let off before we hit 160>? damn you have the fastest car in the streets joel, no body can beat that vette Rolling Eyes

Bro BTW you and me, Take your loss like a man brother.. I took my loss when I loss to you when my engine blew up racing you last time, why can you do the same>? my car pulled your car and it was in front of you all the way to 5,000RPMS 160+ 5th gear, two cars in front of you> thats 10 miles faster than your car... Lets race again This saturday night same race,, get your shit fix, and also get some tires becuase right after we do that 60 to 160 we are gonna do 40 to 140 so that way when I beat you again you say that I let off at 50 .. The matter of the fact whether you like it or not is that no mater what you say in here< my car was in front and passed infront of your car infront of everyone eyes that night, they all saw me pulling you.

I am done with all this shit talking, It aint worth It, you have issues with eryone that beats your car no matter how many car we pull on you or what race we give you. your never happy with the results.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:10 am

305Taco wrote:
Oye CrusherCobra what was that gurgling noise coming from your engine bay? I'm not familiar with your setup, forgive me.

IT Blew up!!! Also thats because its a Ford; Thats Why It makes that sound... scratch I think. Nah!! JK

thats the stage3+ Spec clutch, It chatters a bit on Idle sometimes.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:22 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:26 am

oh the drama. joel, 50-150 next week? frank, wanna buy the 402ci 200shot beast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:29 am

nah lol I think my car its a bit faster than It. lol!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:39 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nah lol I think my car its a bit faster than It. lol!

you mean a tad faster tongue race gas and 200shot+ is a whole new ball game. let me use some q16 and lets run again cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:47 am

Jessie Regardless of whatever I said Or told you about your car> I want you to know that I got mad respects for your car>> at-least you didnt come out with that lame ass excuse of me letting off at 130MPH when we raced!!!// Saturday night I went one more gear farther up 5,000RPMS In 5th/ my 4th gear Its 152MPH at 7,100RPMS with stock 3.55s gears, so do the math on my 5th gear 5kRPMS with 26" tall tires. scratch Oh shit!!! Hold On; I Forgot to mention to you all, when I installed my clutch back on my car, before I raced Joels Car Saturday night>> I made a slightly change>> I swapped the synchros>> my 135MPH 3gear I Installed It where 5th gear goes, and my 160+MPH 5th gear Installed It on where the reverse synchro gear goes. Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 10:53 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Jessie Regardless of whatever I said Or told you about your car> I want you to know that I got mad respects for your car>> at-least you didnt come out with that lame ass excuse of me letting off at 130MPH when we raced!!!// Saturday night I went one more gear farther up 5,000RPMS In 5th/ my 4th gear Its 152MPH at 7,100RPMS with stock 3.55s gears, so do the math on my 5th gear 5kRPMS with 26" tall tires. scratch Oh shit!!! Hold On; I Forgot to mention to you all, when I installed my clutch back on my car, before I raced Joels Car Saturday night>> I made a slightly change>> I swapped the synchros>> my 135MPH 3gear I Installed It where 5th gear goes and my 160+MPH 5th gear Installed It on where the reverse synchro gear goes. Rolling Eyes

lol!

lol its all good frank. i dont take shit serious on here. its just the internet. and yea, our run was up to about 145mph if i remember correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 11:01 am

lol 145MPH thats becuase your car was a car and half behind mines> dont you think? lol so add another 5-8 miles to that distance and you'll get the right number. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 11:04 am

hey Jessie> I am up to do that race with you, you on 200shot cough cough!! I meant 250shot on race gas Frank!!! lol

40 to 140 LMK. Cool
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 11:46 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol 145MPH thats becuase your car was a car and half behind mines> dont you think? lol so add another 5-8 miles to that distance and you'll get the right number. Laughing

you have the worst ricer math frank lol. just because you were in front doesnt mean you were going faster. once i have money to buy race gas or tune on e85 we'll run. im broke to the point i counted and deposited $200 in change last week. sad, but true. FIND ME A JOB lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 12:01 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Mustang Dyno 716RWHP 704TORQ your car made 685RWHP 580TORQ Dynojet I got about 180TORQ and about 100HP more than you>> what makes you think your progressive power builder Its gonna make power quicker than my instant power twin screw blower>? Dream on Joel!!! you will continue to lose races till you learn how to show respect to the faster car.

Torq does make a big difference in a race...
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 12:36 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Torq does make a big difference in a race...

this is why car runs good on the bottle. i made 580whp, but a "little more" tq Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 12:59 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
AT 145 I WAS BLASTING BY YOU LIKE I SAID PROVE IT RUN IT AGAIN ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST MINE AND I THINK PEOPLE WILL BELEIVE ME WHEN I LOSE I ALWAYS CONGRAT THE OTHER PERSON IM A GOOD SPORT AND I DONT CARE IF I LOSE AT THE END YOU DONT PAY THE $725 A MONTH FOR MY SHIT SO IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME. PUT A PASSENGER IN YOUR CAR ONE IN MINE GPS AND VIDEO SO OTHERS CAN SEE THE TRUTH IF NOT YOU LOST Jerkit PS IM TAKING THE CAR TO THE DYNO TOMORROW LIKE I SAID BEFORE IT WASENT RUNNING RIGHT ILL POST THE DYNO SHEET AS SOON AS I GET IT. I WILL BE AT THE GM EXPRESS DYNO TOMORROW IF ANYBODY WANTS TO COME SEE IT FIRST HAND I WAS MAKING MAYBE MID 600WHP IF THAT BUT YOU STILL GOT PULLED UP TOP ACCEPT DEFEAT Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????   Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA?????????????????? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL VS CRUSHER COBRA??????????????????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next