SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+17
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
86fox
Steedafied
Eifelrennen
NorySS
Phantom SRT4
BlackMambaLS3
antoanS4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
vette
1JZ Gone_Wild
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 9:55 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HEY FRANK READ THE MANUAL lol!
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 12:33 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you Are just an ingnorant Man you Think your lil smart Talk Gets me scared>>lol Jerkit these is what I do with what you say or anyone in here>> So Dont be Trying me!!!!

For your Records Luis I beat SlowWhiteShelby Twice one time with c5z06 and also with the c6z06>> with the cobra I beat juanitos evo making 630RWHP> I beat kithta 800+AWDHP 997 Twing Tubo porsche, I beat mauricios Z06 full bolt ons twice and took hisMoney $$$ too, I beat the fat danys red z06 with full Bolts on too 4 times streets 40 and 60 roll including at the 1/8 too< I beat like 10 c6s by a fucking train>> all SRT-4s and turbo hondas I raced.. 600 750 Two R1s and 1 bussa And Cwill Evo a year go when it was making 500+ BY a train, also I beat that s10Truck with the ls2 on nitrous albis Friend; So Luis you ARE a fucking Hater Dont fucking start With me again with your BS your shit luis Will never beat my Cobra 40 to 140>> so keep playing guitar Hero and Keep rolling your SkateBoard Down the Hill.. Jerkit

there is your list of people I beat >>> did you beat any of them No Right SO Shut the fuck up then and put you money where your mouth is >> let me know..

Frank. Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 171405

Jerkit2 Jerkit2 u never change i wish all of them where here to shut ur fucking mouth u never in ur life beat danys camed ls7 ur dreamin!!! and the other day the cbr 600 beat when u said u had it by a fender thats how i know ur parked as fuck!my vette with an intake beat a 636r wich is way faster than a cbr 600 honda!AND U HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION HAVE YOU BEATEN ALBERTH,SANDOR,SLOWWHITESHLEBY,CWILL OR FERNENDO...?? i dont give a fuck about trying u or not u already know that !!so dont start ur little thugwanna be guapo and answer my question..im here to make u realize that u have a long way before u claim to have beaten the fastest car here frank not to start the little arguments..

Luis I am Not going to have anymore arguments with you no more, you are a lost case man>> you are the Type of Guy That Believes all the lies people Tell you>>> Look call Albi and ask him If beat Danys vette in two different ocassion or not> He'll Tell you Since you dont believe me>>

I beat that Car at 1/8 then he Got frustrated and came back with an intake and tune and I beat him again 60 to 140 by 3 cars me making 656RWHP then He came back a month latter with an intake, tune, full Exhaust,headers and a nasty Cam>>> again I beat him again From 40 and 60 roll by 3-4 cars both times me making 750RWHP 26psi race tune>> This time ..

I dont need To lie to anyone in here SO guys believe whatever you want<< I know the damge I done to all these people with my Old Cobra..

And in Regards to Cwills evo I beat him by 3 cars or so a year go when he was making 500+ Carlitos was There that night at mexico and Mikes Too.. you can ask them Direct dont ask me Luis>> by the way I remember That same week I ran Cwill He took his car to the Track and ran a 10.81> then couples days latter I ran him at Mexico>> and beat him>>Oh Well My car couldnt run 10's but it beat an evo that used to run High 10's and thats all it matter to me << lol ..

I wonder Why scratch
was not cwill evo was diiirk evo making 430whp 470tq with stock turbo (e85) and i was there and yes you pull him by 1 1/2 or 2 cars to 130mph and you keep going Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 12:47 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you Are just an ingnorant Man you Think your lil smart Talk Gets me scared>>lol Jerkit these is what I do with what you say or anyone in here>> So Dont be Trying me!!!!

For your Records Luis I beat SlowWhiteShelby Twice one time with c5z06 and also with the c6z06>> with the cobra I beat juanitos evo making 630RWHP> I beat kithta 800+AWDHP 997 Twing Tubo porsche, I beat mauricios Z06 full bolt ons twice and took hisMoney $$$ too, I beat the fat danys red z06 with full Bolts on too 4 times streets 40 and 60 roll including at the 1/8 too< I beat like 10 c6s by a fucking train>> all SRT-4s and turbo hondas I raced.. 600 750 Two R1s and 1 bussa And Cwill Evo a year go when it was making 500+ BY a train, also I beat that s10Truck with the ls2 on nitrous albis Friend; So Luis you ARE a fucking Hater Dont fucking start With me again with your BS your shit luis Will never beat my Cobra 40 to 140>> so keep playing guitar Hero and Keep rolling your SkateBoard Down the Hill.. Jerkit

there is your list of people I beat >>> did you beat any of them No Right SO Shut the fuck up then and put you money where your mouth is >> let me know..

Jerkit2 Jerkit2 u never change i wish all of them where here to shut ur fucking mouth u never in ur life beat danys camed ls7 ur dreamin!!! and the other day the cbr 600 beat when u said u had it by a fender thats how i know ur parked as fuck!my vette with an intake beat a 636r wich is way faster than a cbr 600 honda!AND U HAVENT ANSWERED MY QUESTION HAVE YOU BEATEN ALBERTH,SANDOR,SLOWWHITESHLEBY,CWILL OR FERNENDO...?? i dont give a fuck about trying u or not u already know that !!so dont start ur little thugwanna be guapo and answer my question..im here to make u realize that u have a long way before u claim to have beaten the fastest car here frank not to start the little arguments..

Luis I am Not going to have anymore arguments with you no more, you are a lost case man>> you are the Type of Guy That Believes all the lies people Tell you>>> Look call Albi and ask him If beat Danys vette in two different ocassion or not> He'll Tell you Since you dont believe me>>

I beat that Car at 1/8 then he Got frustrated and came back with an intake and tune and I beat him again 60 to 140 by 3 cars me making 656RWHP then He came back a month latter with an intake, tune, full Exhaust,headers and a nasty Cam>>> again I beat him again From 40 and 60 roll by 3-4 cars both times me making 750RWHP 26psi race tune>> This time ..

I dont need To lie to anyone in here SO guys believe whatever you want<< I know the damge I done to all these people with my Old Cobra..

And in Regards to Cwills evo I beat him by 3 cars or so a year go when he was making 500+ Carlitos was There that night at mexico and Mikes Too.. you can ask them Direct dont ask me Luis>> by the way I remember That same week I ran Cwill He took his car to the Track and ran a 10.81> then couples days latter I ran him at Mexico>> and beat him>>Oh Well My car couldnt run 10's but it beat an evo that used to run High 10's and thats all it matter to me << lol ..

I wonder Why scratch
was not cwill evo was diiirk evo making 430whp 470tq with stock turbo (e85) and i was there and yes you pull him by 1 1/2 or 2 cars to 130mph and you keep going Rolling Eyes

jaja este tipo inventa las carreras (this guy invets races that never went down)eh carlito lol
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 12:49 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I wonder Why scratch

jaja este tipo inventa las carreras (this guy invets races that never went down)eh carlito lol
shurg shurg shurg
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 2:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Dump is your Car and the Fly on top is You<< jajaja Jerkit So Chris Are you going to stop Driving that shit or what>? lol

Are you googling your name to find these photos?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 5:15 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Dump is your Car and the Fly on top is You<< jajaja Jerkit So Chris Are you going to stop Driving that shit or what>? lol

Are you googling your name to find these photos?

Oh I think I was googling your name and this photos came up!! Why>? Jerkit

And by the Way I just want to let you know Because I am a cool Guy wanna be>> That members with Slow Cars like yours are not allow to post comments in this Thread So find An Audi Thread to post comments on Slick Guy wanna be<< Jerkit

I hope I didnt Hurt your feelings.. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 5:30 pm

Carlitos Cwill Was the Evo That Night Not Diirk<<< Tahts Why I thought that evo was his Not the one his Driving Now<<? thank you for the Info... But I all wanted say anys that evo ran 10.81 At the Track and I still beat it> thats All..

So Luis How are the guitar lessons going>>? Any more different song you wanna play>?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <<Luis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <Luis
BoyFriend

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <<Luis Instructor
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 6:20 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:32 pm

In The Name Of The Drag Racing I Swear To Protect And Serve The United States Of America[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 12:20 am

Ohhh.... I'm waiting for you Joel. I'm still making changes in the car, but I trapped 140 tonight!!!! I raced a procharged C6Z tonight, that damn thing was NASTY!!!!! It's ashamed I caught him sleeping and treed his ass FTW!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 9:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Carlitos Cwill Was the Evo That Night Not Diirk<<< Tahts Why I thought that evo was his Not the one his Driving Now<<? thank you for the Info... But I all wanted say anys that evo ran 10.81 At the Track and I still beat it> thats All..

So Luis How are the guitar lessons going>>? Any more different song you wanna play>?

BoyFriend

lol!

You said you beat it by a train. Right or wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:11 am

s.e.a.n wrote:

Sean,

You know Frank, he either wins by a train, or loses by a 1/8 of a car! LOL Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:17 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

BoyFriend

lol!

That was Cwill driving my evo. Back when i was on the FACTORY TURBO. and it was not trains. it was 2-3 cars at most, congrats on pulling a stock turbo evo!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:40 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

Sean,

You know Frank, he either wins by a train, or loses by a 1/8 of a car! LOL Jerkit2

lmao at u chris lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:42 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

Sean,

lmao at u chris lol!

lol! Luis it's only funny cause it's true!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:49 am

i could play guitar hero and say whatever u want but im a man and i dont lie is this u frank here i found a great pic of u in a good 10 years look at the hair too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:55 am

heres frank in a good 10 years pulling up to the hangouts notice the hair too and tell me if im wrong??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:02 am

Too much talking and no racing! Let's get these races done and on video please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 5:50 pm

[quote="SlowWhiteShelby"]
s.e.a.n wrote:

Sean,

You know Frank, he either wins by a train, or loses by a 1/8 of a car! LOL Jerkit2[/quote
]

Thats not the point the points is that I beat that shit By a bumper or by or two I still beat it>> and thats it matter to me..

Chris please dont come with excuses when my car beats yours>> Oh I couldn't hook>> My tires had to much air, or nittos are shit>> Oh my tires fall at sleep on me>> my tune took off on me>> I slammed 4th and it went into reverse, I forgot my superchager at home>>> non of these Excuses I don't want to hear them ok Chris..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 7:00 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:

Sean,

You know Frank, he either wins by a train, or loses by a 1/8 of a car! LOL Jerkit2[/quote
]

Thats not the point the points is that I beat that shit By a bumper or by or two I still beat it>> and thats it matter to me..

Chris please dont come with excuses when my car beats yours>> Oh I couldn't hook>> My tires had to much air, or nittos are shit>> Oh my tires fall at sleep on me>> my tune took off on me>> I slammed 4th and it went into reverse, I forgot my superchager at home>>> non of these Excuses I don't want to hear them ok Chris..

My name is Chris not Frank, you are the one that always has an excuse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:17 pm

jajaja ok Chris see you next wends day... Dont forget your supercharger At home when you come to the spot ok!! I dont want any excuses for when the crusher> crushes your Big porky Butt. ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 10:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
jajaja ok Chris see you next wends day... Dont forget your supercharger At home when you come to the spot ok!! I dont want any excuses for when the crusher> crushes your Big porky Butt. ok.
Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 10:07 am

ohthedrama AND TODAY IN THE FAST MOUTH WORLD......... Sk KILL HIM CHRIS! SPLATTER THAT ABORTION Sk lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 10:28 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
ohthedrama AND TODAY IN THE FAST MOUTH WORLD......... Sk KILL HIM CHRIS! SPLATTER THAT ABORTION Sk lol!

Oh you know I will!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT   Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z51JOEL CALLING OUT THE CRUSHER COBRA FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next