SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 5:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
08 killer wrote:
frank why keep talking u make urself look like ur 5years old omg its wild i havnt seen ur car seems like years bro so stop getting snakes an get a real car ill run the stang watever roll u want just a stock 600 gsxr with a slip on

Again pussy... THAT BIKE OF YOURS IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT!!! what we are going to do it's race that piece of shit of urs vs my car 60 to 160 for pinks slips... LMK when that pussy of urs gets brave and we can do something bitch ass nigga.. As for right now You And V6chris can go get a Motel room and fuck the shit out of each others ass. Jerkit Pussies.
frank are you willing to do other races than 60-160??
Back to top Go down
08 killer
08 killer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 8:14 pm

frank ur gay u talk to much about asses or wat not atlease my shiy rides everyday an doesnt collect dustttt bitch ass chiko midget lookin ass chris whooped ur ass i remember that hahaha AND U KNO WAT YOU ALWAYS USE THE SMILE FACES THAT EITHER JAKE OFF, NUT, OR HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH A DICK U FAGGET violin

Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 8:29 pm

Come on.... Frank has set up so many races with the dust mobile that its going to blow again before he gets to half the races
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 8:33 pm

Frank just a word of advice don't set up a race till the car gets off the dyno cause if you think somthing can't happen cause its built your wrong I have seen it before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 10:32 am

08 killer wrote:
frank ur gay u talk to much about asses or wat not atlease my shiy rides everyday an doesnt collect dustttt bitch ass chiko midget lookin ass chris whooped ur ass i remember that hahaha AND U KNO WAT YOU ALWAYS USE THE SMILE FACES THAT EITHER JAKE OFF, NUT, OR HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH A DICK U FAGGET violin

bukkae Here is what i do with punks like you!! Keep testing me pussy and sure i will find u out there and crack ur skull, I seen you many times before out there and you are nothing but a suck ass dick looking pussy... Watch i slap that pussy of yours when i see you... Stop talking shit and being another pussy out in the field... Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 10:44 am

richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
08 killer wrote:
frank why keep talking u make urself look like ur 5years old omg its wild i havnt seen ur car seems like years bro so stop getting snakes an get a real car ill run the stang watever roll u want just a stock 600 gsxr with a slip on

Again pussy... THAT BIKE OF YOURS IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT!!! what we are going to do it's race that piece of shit of urs vs my car 60 to 160 for pinks slips... LMK when that pussy of urs gets brave and we can do something bitch ass nigga.. As for right now You And V6chris can go get a Motel room and fuck the shit out of each others ass. Jerkit Pussies.

I wont waste my gas racing this piece of shit"" that pos 600cc bike of his It's parked beyond the word itself. But to answer ur question, It will be either the track or the streets 60 to 160 for Money$$ I need to start collecting some of the cash i have invested on my shit. I wont risk tire spinning my shit for nothing, thats why i was so successful winning most of the races i did with my previews 04 Whipple Cobra.
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 10:55 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
08 killer wrote:

I wont waste my gas racing this piece of shit"" that pos 600cc bike of his It's parked beyond the word itself. But to answer ur question, It will be either the track or the streets 60 to 160 for Money$$ I need to start collecting some of the cash i have invested on my shit. I wont risk tire spinning my shit for nothing, thats why i was so successful winning most of the races i did with my previews 04 Whipple Cobra.
that's cool.. I'll race you from a 60, but to 150 since I'm gear limited.. Lmk, if don't want to, that's ok with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 11:04 am

I am down to do that race!! I really don't mind giving cool people their race, unlike some immature pieces of shits cocky wanna be lil punks ...

I am almost done with the fuel system and installing few others things on the engine! it's looking really nice! Trust me! u wont be disappointed, It should be a really close race..

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 11:08 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am down to do that race!! I really don't mind giving cool people their race, unlike some immature pieces of shits cocky wanna be lil punks ...

I am almost done with the fuel system and installing few others things on the engine! it's looking really nice! Trust me! u wont be disappointed, It should be a really close race..

Very Happy
cool.. hope everything comes out good with your car.. it should be a monster!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA   CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT v6CHRIS & CRUSHER COBRA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2