SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out v6chris

Go down 
+14
CRUSH
Boost Films
BerryDees1
USMCWARVET
Tim
SILVERBEAST
handofdoom11/BANNED
stvdc2
Lottsa boost
FRC
racingjason408
bambinov8
V6Chris
hwdcharger
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

calling out v6chris  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2012, 5:27 am

around how mutch power do you make on pump gas?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2012, 1:39 pm

A little under 500
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 6:24 am

Yo Chris looks like that pos gt is due for a rebuild last race looked like it was smoking you can act like ur special and say ur attending to some things but if u ain't ready or the car is not yours then stfu already u and that nutswing U got handsofdoom are polluting to many web sites u talk all that shit and when people call u out u got nothing That's some gay ass shit bruh stop waisting people's time....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 8:38 am

stvdc2 wrote:
Yo Chris looks like that pos gt is due for a rebuild last race looked like it was smoking you can act like ur special and say ur attending to some things but if u ain't ready or the car is not yours then stfu already u and that nutswing U got handsofdoom are polluting to many web sites u talk all that shit and when people call u out u got nothing That's some gay ass shit bruh stop waisting people's time....

lol who the fuck are you still talking with no car?
The Shelby I brought as many times as I said I would. that was it, i never said it'd be there always. honestly you need to just shut up. you talk more shit then most ONLINE, and you never show and you have no car, you're a duck
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 8:42 am

Are you talking again little bitch? You still have no car. I'll be at the meet tuesday as always bring cash and put me in my plac if I'm lying. I'll have cash an a car at the meet waiting.... What will you hav is the question? I have a good feeling the answer is NOTHING as always.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 8:44 am

Fuck you chris lol beat me too it. But I stand behind my word little boy stvnocar2. It's a waste of time calling you out you'll just cry like last time.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:15 am

handofdoom11 wrote:
Are you talking again little bitch? You still have no car. I'll be at the meet tuesday as always bring cash and put me in my plac if I'm lying. I'll have cash an a car at the meet waiting.... What will you hav is the question? I have a good feeling the answer is NOTHING as always.

You must think I'm playing btw I too save your messages from jdms if I'm such a pussy why did you threat to call the police on me lol if ur not a Internet tough guy then wtf are u you? First u talk about my dead mother and when I tell u I'm gonna fuck u up when I see u then your pussy ass threatens me with a gun there u go again bro I promise u meant every word I said don't forget I'm the guy that got you hiding behind your key board And I don't give a fuck if u got a gun I want nothing more than for u to bring it homie I don't see you Gonna have to back that shit up when u see me ur mouth will be your demise u cock sucker .......
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 9:28 am

Thats all I got to say notice my comments were to Chris but this nutswing Handsonchriscock has to get involved its almost like ur standing up for your man lol very cute like I said before u gonna have to back that shit up I'm done playing wit you and I've got nothing else to say to you so enjoy your pretend life on the net and when u finally grow some balls lmk
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 12:04 pm

I got to hIding and stopped reading. Nigga you know where to find me Tuesday night. Have daddy drop you off I guess since you got no car. I'll be there ready for anything you bring weather it's a race a fight or a shoot out. Bitch I don't give a fuck about my life and esspecially yours so come try me.

....Now Back to racing everyone else.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 12:16 pm

What dafuk is going on in here ?
Back to top Go down
Lottsa boost
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Lottsa boost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2012-03-07

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 12:26 pm

Fight club
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 12:39 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
I got to hIding and stopped reading. Nigga you know where to find me Tuesday night. Have daddy drop you off I guess since you got no car. I'll be there ready for anything you bring weather it's a race a fight or a shoot out. Bitch I don't give a fuck about my life and esspecially yours so come try me.

....Now Back to racing everyone else.
So let's do this were u gonna be tonight?
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 12:50 pm

Guy I'm not wasting any time with you I have things I'd rather do. If it means so much to you you know where I will be tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 1:09 pm

Ima ask again where and what time?
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 1:28 pm

Look at the thread guy.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 1:35 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
Look at the thread guy.

Handofdoom, if you don't want no problems with me, dont be bringing that fighting shit out to this meet! Whatever problems you have with stvd over in the other forum, will be kept in that forum... I already got my hands full with trying to keep this meet organize, you think I got time to be breaking up a fight between yall 2 trying fuck up our meet?

If you disrespected him and his dead mother, you got 7days to get things right with him because I wont be having that fighting shit at this SK meet... You let me know what you want to do, the ball is in your court

-STEVE

Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 1:49 pm

I will leave it at this I don't come on any forum for this kid shit ima grown man with family and kids I'm a car enthusiast that's why I'm here but this guy after the first comment I told him that she had past away he went on to say thats good and other disrespectful shit talking all tough well nigga im telling u that when I see u don't act like u don't know what I'm talking about u talk big shit on every forum u frequent nobody wants u on jdms thats why u don't post there anymore be a man and back ur shit up u don't care about life less than me u don't know me or what I've been through so I'm waiting for the pm and u stop including everybody in your nonsense Be a fucking man.....
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 1:56 pm

Steve no disrespect at all brother. It was more to make sure he knows I'm in no way going out of my way to start anything or find him. And I never have and will not cause problems at the meets man. But I will just say this if he does show up looking for problems it is not on me but will obviously do what I have to you know. All dropped on my part. I understand where you are coming from and I got you, no problem.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 2:33 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
Steve no disrespect at all brother. It was more to make sure he knows I'm in no way going out of my way to start anything or find him. And I never have and will not cause problems at the meets man. But I will just say this if he does show up looking for problems it is not on me but will obviously do what I have to you know. All dropped on my part. I understand where you are coming from and I got you, no problem.
U know what u have to do???? U need to stop disrespecting people and there familys over the Internet grow some balls and show me that u ain't no Internet tough guy send the pm and back that shit up it's going down as soon as I see u bruh so let's get it out the way Already stop hiding behind your Keyboard I'm waiting
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 2:40 pm

U got the balls to disrespect my mother but not enough finish the shit u started all your gonna do is make me go look for ur a fucking pussy and trust me everybody knows it
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 2:56 pm

As I've said I'm done talking. You still don't like me still want to find me or whatever then that's your prerogative not mine.

Out of respect for steve and sk That will be the last response I have towards you.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 3:12 pm

stvdc2 w/e the fuck your name is
honestly
1-you have no car
2-you're just talking
3-you dont go to meets

why are you on here? troll? gay? like men posting?
just fuckin drop it, when your car is done then talk. till then you posting bullshit for other people when the thread was dead is fuckin wack. you're a duck guy just leave it alone
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 3:25 pm

V6Chris wrote:
stvdc2 w/e the fuck your name is
honestly
1-you have no car
2-you're just talking
3-you dont go to meets

why are you on here? troll? gay? like men posting?
just fuckin drop it, when your car is done then talk. till then you posting bullshit for other people when the thread was dead is fuckin wack. you're a duck guy just leave it alone

U call me a duck and tell me just to leave it alone ur girlfriend disrespects my mother and u say when ur car is ready let it do the talking????? No wonder u guys get along ur both stupid I know u guys need each other ima tell u once again where the fuck u at ????? Chris are u old are u ? Is this how u guys have fun let talk about a person dead mother and then laugh about it on the Internet ? Then when he wants to fight we will threaten him with police and guns he called me trevon jr on jdms like that shit is funny well let's see how funny it really is close your mouth Chris unless u wanna do something .
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 4:01 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 4:27 pm

Yea I did so what it's the Internet and yes if a stranger that I don't know attacks me for whatever reason I will defend myself in whatever way I feel necessary and yes it may very well be with a gun. It is my right as an American with a ccw to carry. Sorry for the one last response steve. That will be the last you hear of it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out v6chris    calling out v6chris  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out v6chris
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next