SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time at the track

Go down 
+11
schadenfreude
litemup
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
yellowvert
V6Chris
gatoasao
CRUSH
03eatoncobra
osdper0911
XSPSI
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

First time at the track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 2:58 pm

SHHHHHHHHH! we dont want to scare nobody... Wink And that was only 15lbs of boost...shhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 3:16 pm

Well if that is true about the amount of boost, that is awesome. This really is a bad ass ride.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 3:47 pm

SHHHHHHHHHHHH, remember my car is only a track car because I posted on the track forum. Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 3:59 pm

I guess any car with the potential to wipe its ass with a 2j must be a track only car. lol
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:02 pm

we should rent immokalee next year, i have a little surprise afro
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:09 pm

Don't tell me it's a 2j
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:12 pm

Well like the old saying, becarefull what you wish for because you might get it, they wanted it now tghey are going to get it. 03eatoncobra we are going to jump on yours also and get it ready so we have any kind of flavor they want, lol. I can't wait to see their faces when we all go out there together. Schadenfreude, hopefully you can get your car ready soon so wecan represent, lol. I'm not going to be posting on the other forum till we are ready to get it done.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:13 pm

schadenfreude wrote:
Don't tell me it's a 2j
nope... stock stock stock 281 cubic inch motor!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:15 pm

XSPSI wrote:
Well like the old saying, becarefull what you wish for because you might get it, they wanted it now tghey are going to get it. 03eatoncobra we are going to jump on yours also and get it ready so we have any kind of flavor they want, lol. I can't wait to see their faces when we all go out there together. Schadenfreude, hopefully you can get your car ready soon so wecan represent, lol. I'm not going to be posting on the other forum till we are ready to get it done.
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 4:20 pm

XSPSI wrote:

Let me know, hopefully Mak can get me running soon. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when we all bring it.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 6:33 pm

schadendfruede it is very true 15lbs of boost and alot of timing taken out! and the car made 1170rwhp, i dont care who sees this as it is too late for them to turn back now. if we wanted to go 25lbs and crank her up we could but it would be useless on the street. i feel that the way it sits (detuned) will be perfect for the roll race, but we will be sure of this before we line it up, even if we have to detune some more we have enough to walk any 2j out there.

By the way ive been meaning to ask you...do you get pleasure from others misfortunes????
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:27 pm

You just googled his username didnt you lol
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:38 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
schadendfruede it is very true 15lbs of boost and alot of timing taken out! and the car made 1170rwhp, i dont care who sees this as it is too late for them to turn back now. if we wanted to go 25lbs and crank her up we could but it would be useless on the street. i feel that the way it sits (detuned) will be perfect for the roll race, but we will be sure of this before we line it up, even if we have to detune some more we have enough to walk any 2j out there.

By the way ive been meaning to ask you...do you get pleasure from others misfortunes????

When it suits me, lol.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:40 pm

yes i did, i heard that before from a fried of a friend, ad i couldnt remember what it meant. lol...thats fucked up dude.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:44 pm

Hopefully we wont be on the recieving end, LOL. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:45 pm

I just have a predilection for German words that are used in the English language.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:45 pm

XSPSI wrote:
Hopefully we wont be on the recieving end, LOL. Very Happy

never, you guys are mustang guys.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:49 pm

lol...and i have antipathy towards anything foreign, if you catch my drift. lol!
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:52 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
lol...and i have antipathy towards anything foreign, if you catch my drift. lol!

I understand completely. In reference to the numbers the car made, that is insane. What a beast.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:53 pm

drift and roll have nothing to do with each other, lol.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:55 pm

yes sir, rigo you should pot the dyno sheet just some people on here might see the light..lol! damn track cars!
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 7:59 pm

my keyboard is frozen lol, butons are getting stuck! gonna have to take it inside.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:00 pm

For what, so they can say it belongs to a supra or something else. The proof is in the pudding, like you have stated, it is time to start serving. Who is going to bring the pastelitos, LMAO.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 8:06 pm

I AM! guava w/ cheese?
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 11:19 pm

I cant even drive the fucking bus thinking about this shit.

Going to work on the floridafastfords.com website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time at the track
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next