SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time at the track

Go down 
+11
schadenfreude
litemup
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
yellowvert
V6Chris
gatoasao
CRUSH
03eatoncobra
osdper0911
XSPSI
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

First time at the track - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 8:24 am

632cobra wrote:
I cant even drive the fucking bus thinking about this shit.

Going to work on the floridafastfords.com website.

Make some money, I know you are going to make alot of money real soon, LOL. How is the web site comming?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 10:23 am

lol u dudes are funny man making it seem a secret when all u have to do is go to the track section..Btw rigo bas a tener que comprarte un bakery my friend affraid
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 10:45 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
lol u dudes are funny man making it seem a secret when all u have to do is go to the track section..Btw rigo bas a tener que comprarte un bakery my friend affraid

LMAO, I guess they don't believe what they see. I didn't want to get into this crap, I had somebody else talk to Sandor but we could never lock it up. Now it gaot thrown on my lap and it got out of hand. I know my car is faster than Sandors at the track but they seem to think they have the advantage on the street because they have raced some fast cars with no suspension. I'm sorry but pintos car, what did that ever run at the track? You can have as much power as you want but if you can't put it down whats the point. I know my car and what it is capable of on the street since that is were I do most of my driving, just need to tweek a little more. I appologize if someone may think I'm comming of as an ass, but I know what I have. Luis if you need any help with anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 11:31 am

XSPSI wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

LMAO, I guess they don't believe what they see. I didn't want to get into this crap, I had somebody else talk to Sandor but we could never lock it up. Now it gaot thrown on my lap and it got out of hand. I know my car is faster than Sandors at the track but they seem to think they have the advantage on the street because they have raced some fast cars with no suspension. I'm sorry but pintos car, what did that ever run at the track? You can have as much power as you want but if you can't put it down whats the point. I know my car and what it is capable of on the street since that is were I do most of my driving, just need to tweek a little more. I appologize if someone may think I'm comming of as an ass, but I know what I have. Luis if you need any help with anything let me know.

Ur a cool dude bro thanks i will call u if i need any help but for sure will call fordsking to help me with my chasis and roll cage..
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 12:43 pm

I would be happy to help you out with whatever you need, here are some pics of my car as it sits with a 6 second cage:
First time at the track - Page 3 Coupe13

First time at the track - Page 3 Coupe2

First time at the track - Page 3 Coupe10f

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 1:18 pm

Sick affraid thanks fordsking whats ur name ? is the rear tubed?
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 3:38 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Sick affraid thanks fordsking whats ur name ? is the rear tubed?

My name is Ely, yeah its tubbed, the tire is a little too far out because i changed my rims and the new rims have less backspacing, so i have to shorten my diff again some more. and the car looks like its ready to go mudding as it has no weight on it, but it sits much, much lower than that.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:31 pm

noice work on the cage, damn i gotta step the game on the slobra and put her on a diet, any of you guys have/had built custom turbo kit for terminators? i could go with hpp or hellion but they want a pretty penny
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:40 pm

03terminator wrote:
noice work on the cage, damn i gotta step the game on the slobra and put her on a diet, any of you guys have/had built custom turbo kit for terminators? i could go with hpp or hellion but they want a pretty penny

I can make a custom kit also, but not that much cheaper, unless you want to retain the factory exhaust manifold. hellions kits use the factory exhaust manifold, i can make a header to replace that factory piece. they say the factory manifold can flow enough to support a thousand hp, but i have seen better hp numbers on average with a fabricated header. or i could do the same style of kit that they do, for slightly less.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 7:54 pm

FordsRKing wrote:
03terminator wrote:

I can make a custom kit also, but not that much cheaper, unless you want to retain the factory exhaust manifold. hellions kits use the factory exhaust manifold, i can make a header to replace that factory piece. they say the factory manifold can flow enough to support a thousand hp, but i have seen better hp numbers on average with a fabricated header. or i could do the same style of kit that they do, for slightly less.
kool, its good to know theres someone local, if i go the turbo route, i'm going to start from the bottom since i still got the stock motor, can you shoot me a p.m and lmk what would be a ballpark figure using the stock mani?.. scratch i can always upgrade that later.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2010, 5:04 pm

03 terminator use the stock manifolds and go single big turbo u wont regret it no need really to make new manifolds but make sure u call fordsking for a nice 10 point cage on that thing if you go that route..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time at the track   First time at the track - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time at the track
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3