SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet tonight ??

Go down 
+6
Brakeboosting
V6Chris
ZYBORG
srt4
Vic8709
USMCWARVET
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 7:07 pm

can any one PM me if you guys are going out tonight.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 7:39 pm

pm
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 8:42 pm

Any one out ....????
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 9:39 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
can any one PM me if you guys are going out tonight.

Thanks

I was just able to see where the meet is and its all the way out there in cuba man...

lol....

Anyone rolling out there from the north?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 9:41 pm

i think im keepin out for a lil while, with the 2 dead near the area. probably not the best idea to head out there
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 9:43 pm

V6Chris wrote:
i think im keepin out for a lil while, with the 2 dead near the area. probably not the best idea to head out there

Its nowhere near mexico, totally different spot.....
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 9:53 pm

yeah the "L" meet is off the radar shit its almost of the state for me LOL. yo Zyborg ill jit u up in a bit meet me at the gas station i told you at 11:15 ok.
Back to top Go down
Brakeboosting
Brakeboosting

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 9:57 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
yeah the "L" meet is off the radar shit its almost of the state for me LOL. yo Zyborg ill jit u up in a bit meet me at the gas station i told you at 11:15 ok.

yo pm me the spot my boys gst wants to get a couple runs
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 1:48 am

i went out to mexico 3...we were riding bikes...perfect night to race..no cops and no one was out their.. their was like 15 cars the whole night at sunoco lol.. no heat up..but it was a bit sketchy when i saw were the people die.. Neutral

and the L is not a good place to race its dangerous..i live 10 min away from it..so i know

best place to race down south..you go on 137 know as speedway blv like if you are going to homestead speedway..after you pass campbell dr (312) you could race
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 1:59 am

kachup wrote:

best place to race down south..you go on 137 know as speedway blv like if you are going to homestead speedway..after you pass campbell dr (312) you could race

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 9:29 am

Nice runs last night , hey Victor can you put up the video ? hey Brock can you post up the videos too ?

nice meeting some of ypu guys last night , good times !
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 11:54 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
Nice runs last night , hey Victor can you put up the video ? hey Brock can you post up the videos too ?

Man I deleted the vids cause my buddy sucked at filming the only decent one i have is me and the red vette but we only bang out one gear then I slow down cause of a big trucker.. We should all meet up and do daytime runs.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 1:04 pm

Lol its all good bro, lmk about those daytime runs call me or text me.

Vic8709 wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

Man I deleted the vids cause my buddy sucked at filming the only decent one i have is me and the red vette but we only bang out one gear then I slow down cause of a big trucker.. We should all meet up and do daytime runs.
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 1:07 pm

Vic8709 wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

Im down for day time vids... I know a spot where there wont be any issues you will just have to come north. Lmk..
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 1:54 pm

Here is what I have the first one i the supra and I 60 to about 140 from the looks of my Tach we also had to slow down due to a damn truck. Plus i think the supra had traction issues or something cause I thought i was going to get my ass handed too.. Second is me and the C5 Z we both had to slow down after banging out one gear due to the damn truck!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Supra 60 roll to about 140

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 70 roll
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 2:01 pm

I thought i had deleted all of them but i had those 2 cause the first race with me and the other vette my buddy dropped my phone when i hit it.. lol
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 2:06 pm

Vic8709 wrote:
Here is what I have the first one i the supra and I 60 to about 140 from the looks of my Tach we also had to slow down due to a damn truck. Plus i think the supra had traction issues or something cause I thought i was going to get my ass handed too.. Second is me and the C5 Z we both had to slow down after banging out one gear due to the damn truck!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Supra 60 roll to about 140

lol.... you guys comments before the race lol!

the quality of that camera is from the early nineteen hundreds.... lol
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 2:18 pm

ZYBORG wrote:
Vic8709 wrote:

lol.... you guys comments before the race lol!

the quality of that camera is from the early nineteen hundreds.... lol

Yeah cause the idiot dropped the camera the first time when we tried to go at it..lol Yeah thats why i didnt want to post any of them and i deleted the other 8 that i had cause they all sucked..
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 2:29 pm

anyone doing day runs today ??
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 3:39 pm

Yeah we need to do a higher roll, I have no traction in 3rd but good run homie.
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 4:57 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:

Yeah man for sure.. Plus I still think with your traction issues you still prob were going to creep up if we went to 160..
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 5:35 pm

Vic8709 wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

Yeah man for sure.. Plus I still think with your traction issues you still prob were going to creep up if we went to 160..

yeah i was coming but that truck on your lane was close , i didnt let go just in case you had to switch lanes i didnt want to be next to you lol!

but next time we run again bro nice meeting you man take care.
Back to top Go down
XSPSI
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 5:49 pm

Good races guys and that is the way to do it, friendly and no drama. Good luck, let me know were you guys meet, pm me, and I'll try to make it out.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 7:08 pm

XSPSI wrote:
Good races guys and that is the way to do it, friendly and no drama. Good luck, let me know were you guys meet, pm me, and I'll try to make it out.

sounds good bro ill pm you next time
Back to top Go down
Vic8709
Vic8709

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 8:08 pm

Yeah man it was super friendly and really chill... Yeah guys we should try to all meet up again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet tonight ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight ??   Meet tonight ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet tonight ??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next