SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet tonight! 9/1

Go down 
+11
kachup
nosonyxcts-v
Krusty DSM
Jroc
305Taco
Dan
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
Jspec Mk4
MRxSLAYx
SlowSilverGTR
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:18 am

Ill be out tonight and I'm bringing 3 cobras with me. Who else is down for some runs?
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:37 am

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Ill be out tonight and I'm bringing 3 cobras with me. Who else is down for some runs?
Ill race until the bottle is empty
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:46 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Ill race until the bottle is empty

cheers
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 11:52 am

3 cobras>? lol> you aint bringing shit lol! I'll be out In my slow ass ///M3
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:10 pm

Yes frank I'll be bringing 3 friends with cobras.
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:17 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Yes frank I'll be bringing 3 friends with cobras.

BS

whats the HP that the slowest one make>? and the fastest >?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:23 pm

You'll see tonight, if you wanna know HP numbers you'll have to ask them. Why on earth would you call BS on me bringing friends with Cobras, WTF I wrong with you Bro?
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:27 pm

BS lol!
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:29 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
You'll see tonight, if you wanna know HP numbers you'll have to ask them. Why on earth would you call BS on me bringing friends with Cobras, WTF I wrong with you Bro?

I was just saying So I can bring mines into the movie too so I can have the pleasure of sending them home with there asses soar. lol
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:31 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BS lol!
Bring that parked ass M3 out tonight so we can all gang rape it!
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:33 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BS lol!
Bring that parked ass M3 out tonight so we can all gang rape it!

lol! why dont you say instead>> bring that parked ass cobra so we can all gang rape it>?
violin Here we go ladies and gentleman's bukkae

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2010, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

I was just saying So I can bring mines into the movie too so I can have the pleasure of sending them home with there asses soar. lol

Bring the Cobra and I'll send your ass home sore from the dig raping I'm going to give you! If you give me a dig tonight I'll run you at the track Friday.
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:40 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Bring the Cobra and I'll send your ass home sore from the dig raping I'm going to give you! If you give me a dig tonight I'll run you at the track Friday.

Fuck that lol.. go to the track Fraday night and I'll give you your street dig before we get on the track. How about that>? Deal or no Deal buddy.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Fuck that lol.. go to the track Fraday night and I'll give you your street dig before we get on the track. How about that>? Deal or no Deal buddy.

No deal, I already gave you your race, if your not willing to do mine why would I go to the track to race your race car. Like I said if you give me a dig tonight you have my word on the track for friday.
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 12:55 pm

never mind< I dont trust you... I gave you your race as well a 40 to 140, the hit and almost two cars head start and beat you... If you want a dig!! Go get It at the track Friday night you sleeping princess.

this type of princess I meant>>[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] lol! Jerkit
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 1:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Frank pleaseee'sss, my butt hurts from the last rape you gave me 40 to 140 twice>> give me a dig on the streets, I gave your race and I got mopped, let me win atleast one race.

pleaseee'sss Frank. bukkae lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2010, 1:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 1:05 pm

same cobra i ran?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 1:32 pm

It's ok Frank I have no intrest in racing your stripped out race car, on C-16, with nitrous again at your race. The 40 roll was your race not mine, you're always complaining about never getting your race but now your not willing to give me mine, it's cool bro! A week ago you agreed to do it for $2,000 but now your too scared to even do it for fun! I even gave you your race with the M3 (60 roll) a car and the hit. STAY PARKED!
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 1:47 pm

go get your dig outside of track before I get In Friday night!!!! then after our street dig race its done with, get In the track, so I can teach you how show respect to the faster car... Cool
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
go get your dig outside of track before I get In Friday night!!!! then after our dig its done with, get In the track, so I can teach you how show respect to the faster car... Cool

I have no respect for your car because of two reasons!

1. You have no respect for anyone else's car!

2. You have no interior, run only on $15gallon C-16, and need NOS on top of that!

My Shelby went a 9.60@148mph with a full interior, $2gallon E-85, and no NOS! Run 9s at the track then I'll be impressed, until then STAY PARKED!

Oh and one more offer! I'll run you like you like to call out other people. We can go boost vs boost, full interior vs full interior, 93oct vs 93oct, street tire vs street tire, and then I'll do a 40-140 with you! Take it or leave it!
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:08 pm

lol your gonna lose regardless!!!! how much money do you want to put down>? and by the way, the night I ran joel's car I had 4 gallons of 110 sunoco in it!! not 15 gallons of c16 like you say Jerkit and the night you got raped by my full 7's race car, I had no nitrous in the car. So You made no statement with these stupid comments chris... and keep In mind that I defended your cranky ass and car in this forum many many times before, so dont you forget that> you little bastard. Jerkit

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2010, 2:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol your gonna lose regardless!!!! how much money do you want to put down>? and by the way, the night I ran joel's car I had 4 gallons of 110 sunoco in it!! not 15 gallons of c16 like you say Jerkit

Don't even start with money Frank because you never put your money where your mouth is! What happened to the $2,000 dig race we were supposed to do? Jerkit
Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:18 pm

go get your 2gs at the track if you think you can beat my car!! your the one that says you have a Super Car Jerkit Jerkit2 bukkae violin

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol your gonna lose regardless!!!! how much money do you want to put down>? and by the way, the night I ran joel's car I had 4 gallons of 110 sunoco in it!! not 15 gallons of c16 like you say Jerkit and the night you got raped by full 7's race car, I had no nitrous in the car. So You made no statement with these stupid comments chris... and keep In mind that I defended you cranky ass and car in this forum many times before, so dont you forget that> you little bastard. Jerkit

You never raped me by any cars! Ask Cody when I let off and why. Bring the car out tonight with a full interior and bring it on empty I'll pay to fill it with 93oct, we'll both bring passengers, and we'll do a 40-140 and a dig, both runs will be on camera!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
go get your 2gs at the track if you think you can beat my car!! your the one that says you have a Super Car Jerkit Jerkit2 bukkae violin

lol!

Exactly your too pussy to do it on the streets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet tonight! 9/1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next