SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet tonight! 9/1

Go down 
+11
kachup
nosonyxcts-v
Krusty DSM
Jroc
305Taco
Dan
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
Jspec Mk4
MRxSLAYx
SlowSilverGTR
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:38 pm

see you guys in few... The joke Store Its closed For the day. good bye.
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
Im in for tonight... Frank bring your M3... I want to run that M3

Why would you want to continue to race against a car that makes 150RWHP less than your car>? thats like me fighting agaisnt chuck liddel and expect to win the fight!!!

Why dont run your car vs joel's car or that 997, or otis BMW or jessies Camaro... lol becuase is so easy to win against the slower and the smaller that a caveman could do It..

ok... my car makes 425whp and so yours makes 275whp... ??? Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:38 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

Why would you want to continue to race against a car that makes 150RWHP less than your car>? thats like me fighting agaisnt chuck liddel and expect to win the fight!!!

Why dont run your car vs joel's car or that 997, or otis BMW or jessies Camaro... lol becuase is so easy to win against the slower and the smaller that a caveman could do It..

ok... my car makes 425whp and so yours makes 275whp... ??? Jerkit
400hp
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nosonyxC63AMG wrote:

Fedor FTW!
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:47 pm

kachup wrote:

Looks to me like that cobra rolled the beams...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:54 pm

The same reason he just called me out when he makes 200 more HP than me, but now he's chicken shit to bring that race car out to run me tonight!
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:55 pm

Also I just want to say that this is some of the greatest rhetoric I've ever had the pleasure of reading! I am truly satisfied. Although I'll be that much more satisfied when this race happens.....if ever? BTW what's the upgrade for the GTR? Downpipes?
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:50 pm

Downpipes are going in tomorrow, and then I'm doing something secret for digs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:37 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Downpipes are going in tomorrow, and then I'm doing something secret for digs!

That thing will still be parked no matter what you do to It Chris... Jerkit jajajaja Calling me out on street digs So I can brake something or spin So you could win by default>> You should be ashamed of yourself for looking for races where you know you could win by default winning. Come beat my car at my roll or at the track where the true fast cars belong... my car its only a mid 10sec car I think.. lol scratch by the way my car yanked that high price roller of yours, I think my car should be in the high nines.lol afro You aint making no statements till you beat my car at its own race 40 to 140 Chris. good bye now.

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:13 am

Race gas does not give you more power....lol lovely
i never told anyone but when my V6 was out and suppose to run Chris's GT500 around this time last year I tuned on Q16...JUST the tune and Q16 gained me a shit ton of power from switching 93 to Q16. 3psi more and Q16 got me just under 600whp with a lil 60-1...i made 497rwhp on 93..

just switching from C16 to Q16 on your setup Frank you'll gain 30+hp i bet.
race gas makes a difference in power big time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5