SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet tonight! 9/1

Go down 
+11
kachup
nosonyxcts-v
Krusty DSM
Jroc
305Taco
Dan
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
Jspec Mk4
MRxSLAYx
SlowSilverGTR
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:29 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol your gonna lose regardless!!!! how much money do you want to put down>? and by the way, the night I ran joel's car I had 4 gallons of 110 sunoco in it!! not 15 gallons of c16 like you say Jerkit and the night you got raped by full 7's race car, I had no nitrous in the car. So You made no statement with these stupid comments chris... and keep In mind that I defended you cranky ass and car in this forum many times before, so dont you forget that> you little bastard. Jerkit

You never raped me by any cars! Ask Cody when I let off and why. Bring the car out tonight with a full interior and bring it on empty I'll pay to fill it with 93oct, we'll both bring passengers, and we'll do a 40-140 and a dig, both runs will be on camera!

why 93octane>? you want me to blow up my Motor>? wtf Its wrong with you>? race gas does not give more power you moron>>> It gives my motor more reliability and fuel octane so It doesn't detonate..

110 and take the hit 40 to 140 , take it or leave it< or STAY PARKED!! I dont have to agree to your stupid terms chris Jerkit I am not going to blow up my Motor to prove that your car its parked vs my car. last time I did that BS vs Carlitos Evo< I pulled him 10 cars from 40 and 60 roll but I blew up my stock motor in my old 03 cobra, Why would I want to do that again for no money>? lock In 5gs and I'll let you pour In the 93octane 40 to 140 and my car with the full interior. popcorn Unless your willing to do that,, then dont ask me to do any other stupid thing chris. ok I am done with you. Jerkit

Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:41 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:42 pm

ill be out tonight. bottle locked and loaded Laughing
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:44 pm

I'll be out tonight as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:46 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
go get your 2gs at the track if you think you can beat my car!! your the one that says you have a Super Car Jerkit Jerkit2 bukkae violin

lol!

Exactly your too pussy to do it on the streets!

I had already told you to go get your dig outside of the track Friday night before I go In to race!!! How many more times do I have to repeat myself to you Chris>? BOOOOM!!! Wake up Fat Boy...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:48 pm

lol! race gas does not give you more power?

wish i was in town. i want to race the gtr again=) i might be at the track friday. lock it up!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:52 pm

Now you see how stupid you look when you start barking terms at Alberth! "oh don't spray me Albeth, oh let's do a 40 roll" blah blah blah!

The point is we all know your not going to put 93 in it, we all know your not going to put the interior back in it, it's a freaking race car! Like I said, run 9s and you'll have my respect until then it's just a race car that no one would want to drive on the street, and can't even make a single digit pass!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:53 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Frank pleaseee'sss, my butt hurts from the last rape you gave me 40 to 140 twice>> give me a dig on the streets, I gave your race and I got mopped, let me win atleast one race.

pleaseee'sss Frank. bukkae lol!

I must say, I lol! at this one.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:54 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Now you see how stupid you look when you start barking terms at Alberth! "oh don't spray me Albeth, oh let's do a 40 roll" blah blah blah!

The point is we all know your not going to put 93 in it, we all know your not going to put the interior back in it, it's a freaking race car! Like I said, run 9s and you'll have my respect until then it's just a race car that no one would want to drive on the street, and can't even make a single digit pass!

DAMN!... ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:56 pm

I don't want to dig outside of the track so you can make up all kind of excuses of why you lost. I want to do it in front of everyone tonight so everyone can see for their own eyes what I'm going to do to you! We can still do it for $2Gs if you want! LMK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 2:58 pm

[quote="Dan"] lol! race gas does not give you more power?

wish i was in town. I want to race the gtr again=) i might be at the track friday. lock it up![/quote]

are you talking to me>? If so what do you drive>? And no I dont get more power with race gas, when I put 93oct on the car It runs the same way It runs with race gas,same boost same timing dregree, but It detonates= no good= Boom.. So thats why I dont use 93 Octane, my car made 686RWHP and 693TORQ with 93oct at 14 timing, then I pour in some c16 AND RAICED THE TIMING UP to 17 and It made 716 704 TORQ, and thats how Its been till Now.

If I wouldtha raise up the timing with out adding some octane to the fuel, I would've probably blow it up right on the dyno. DATONATION ITS AN ENGINE WORSE ENEMY!!! .
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:05 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

No deal, I already gave you your race, if your not willing to do mine why would I go to the track to race your race car. Like I said if you give me a dig tonight you have my word on the track for friday.

Seems like "SlowSilverGTR" is being reasonable, at least in this particular response.... Either way both cars are moving and respect to both of you. I definitely would like to see this race go down though if you gentlemen could come to an agreement. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:08 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
I don't want to dig outside of the track so you can make up all kind of excuses of why you lost. I want to do it in front of everyone tonight so everyone can see for their own eyes what I'm going to do to you! We can still do it for $2Gs if you want! LMK

lol I feel so popular>> Embarassed and by the way, 2gs wont fix my Motor if It blows up... lol

Keep your 2gs I am not In need of anyone's money... I got enough Of It... Laughing
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

lol I feel so popular>> Embarassed and by the way, 2gs wont fix my Motor if It blows up... lol

Keep your 2gs I am not In need of anyone's money... I got enough Of It... Laughing

Exactly you back out of another money race! Same old song and dance from you Frank! violin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:20 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Shit last time I checked my cobra ran an 11.2 at 129.9MPH on street tires 93 octane second gear launch spinning 3rd and 4Th gear, and still went about 10 miles faster than your Dyno queen tune intake midpipes $93,000GS GTR Jerkit lol I am so Impressed. jajajaja

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh My Godsh you flatter me so bad.

Bro Stop talking shit> You have to Return back that Rental of yours you drive In two years, and I will still have my cobra in my garage.. So beat it Bro... Jerkit lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2010, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:24 pm

Chris, I dont know why you waste your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:27 pm

Jroc no one needs your parked ass opinion... Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:31 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
Dan wrote:

wish i was in town. I want to race the gtr again=) i might be at the track friday. lock it up![/quote]

are you talking to me>? If so what do you drive>? And no I dont get more power with race gas, when I put 93oct on the car It runs the same way It runs with race gas,same boost same timing dregree, but It detonates= no good= Boom.. So thats why I dont use 93 Octane, my car made 686RWHP and 693TORQ with 93oct at 14 timing, then I pour in some c16 AND RAICED THE TIMING UP to 17 and It made 716 704 TORQ, and thats how Its been till Now.

If I wouldtha raise up the timing with out adding some octane to the fuel, I would've probably blow it up right on the dyno. DATONATION ITS AN ENGINE WORSE ENEMY!!! .

Raising timing creates more power which in turn is forcing you to run race gas, which would place you in the same category as any race car thats running race gas if you/they put 93oct and beat on it, it will blow up unless you crank down that timing and make sure the afr is safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:34 pm

westpalmbeach Punk Boys Got there feelings butt hurt Today... lol! Frustration Is Eminent> Zoloft Recommended at Its highest.

ama have to bring one of this with me tonight for Chris> I dont want to get infected with shit talking rabies.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2010, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:39 pm

[quote="Krusty DSM"][quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
Dan wrote:

Raising timing creates more power which in turn is forcing you to run race gas, which would place you in the same category as any race car thats running race gas if you/put 93oct and beat on it, it will blow up unless you crank down that timing and make sure the afr is safe.[/quote]

lol 1+

thats what I said;; I make more power If I raise the timing up, but I have to add race gas, or otherwise I can blow it up. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jroc
Jroc

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:41 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
westpalmbeach Punk Boys Got there feelings butt hurt Today... lol! Frustration Is Eminent> Zoloft Recommended at Its highest.

ama have to bring one of this with me tonight> I dont want to get infected with shit talking rabies.

lol!

I cant even get mad at you pablo. Its like getting mad at a kid with autism, it just isnt right.

Somewhere deep inside I think no possible way you could honestly be like this, and you must be fucking with everyone. If thats the case, your a genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:48 pm

lol I am cool with everyone, Its just that when shit talking gets at its finest, I have to bring the guns and the hit to the table, otherwise I would get buried In shit talking Trash. lol!

thats how its been with me ever since my car started to win races around here.; Laughing my car Its the only fucking mustang cobra that comes out to the streets and beats most of the fast cars out there. the sad part that they dont believe is that this cobras I owned are built by me and my unknown Hialeah mechanic that everyone's talks so much shit about, and all the cobras that being built at my shop, they still up and running today, and have not blown up yet. wow...
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 3:58 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

Shit last time I checked my cobra ran an 11.2 at 129.9MPH on street tires 93 octane second gear launch spinning 3rd and 4Th gear, and still went about 10 miles faster than your Dyno queen tune intake midpipes $93,000GS GTR Jerkit lol I am so Impressed. jajajaja

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh My Godsh you flatter me so bad.

Bro Stop talking shit> You have to Return back that Rental of yours you drive In two years, and I will still have my cobra in my garage.. So beat it Bro... Jerkit lol!

last time I checked 11.20 is no where close to a single digit pass! Also the last I checked 11.17>11.20! But hey maybe I don't know dominican math!

I'm not sure why you keep posting pictures of yourself online! You're like the gayer version of Prince, if that's even possible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:02 pm

lol chris, I though prince was your clone buddy !!!Jerkit
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

And wow .3 thousand of a second chris>> 11.17- 11.20 How far from Japan Is that chris>? Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:09 pm

It's 3 hundredths of a second faster with 200 less hp, 3 extra seats, and 93oct! Once you start respecting others, you'll start earning yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next