SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet tonight! 9/1

Go down 
+11
kachup
nosonyxcts-v
Krusty DSM
Jroc
305Taco
Dan
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
Jspec Mk4
MRxSLAYx
SlowSilverGTR
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:11 pm

Im in for tonight... Frank bring your M3... I want to run that M3
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:14 pm

Racing from a roll is like masturbating,it's not the real thing.. Dig is the real thing.. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:15 pm

My Butt Sored buddy.... You started the shit talking now your getting mad lol! drink an aspirin and see if that makes you feel better Chris.. here its a hole bottle lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:17 pm

Bring the Cobra tonight! I'm going to show you how slow you are from a dig!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:21 pm

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
Im in for tonight... Frank bring your M3... I want to run that M3

Why would you want to continue to race against a car that makes 150RWHP less than your car>? thats like me fighting agaisnt chuck liddel and expect to win the fight!!!

Why dont run your car vs joel's car or that 997, or otis BMW or jessies Camaro... lol becuase is so easy to win against the slower and the smaller that a caveman could do It..
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:25 pm

M3 = Parked

Leave that shit at home!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:29 pm

Hey chris why dont you leave your shit at home too>? ITs way more parked than my cobra is lol>> It can't even stay a half of second next to my cobra 40 to 140 lol.

at least the M puts up the fight, your shit Can't lol Bring that 93gs GTR back to stock and I'll show you how parked that 93gs car is vs my M3. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:31 pm

Tonight we will dig and do a 40 roll, if you don't pull me by 10 cars you FAIL. Deal?
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:35 pm

kachup wrote:

lol!

thanks kachup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:41 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
Tonight we will dig and do a 40 roll, if you don't pull me by 10 cars you FAIL. Deal?

no more digs for you unless we do them at the track buddy.. I gave you your chance last time already and you couldnt beat me> friday night or nothing. I had already yanked that high price tag car of yours... So let It go bro... even If I beat you from the dig on the streets, you will continue to come up with excuses of why I won, and that I jumped, and that its a race car, and that It aint got no seats,no supercharger belt, no oil, no wheels and so forth. so Give it up man.

I am 2gs away from doing that stage2 boost upgrade and fuel system on my M3 just to shut you up.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:45 pm

Your M3 will still be parke just like your Cobra! I knew you were full of shit when you said you'd do the dig for $2,000!

Stay Parked Frank!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:46 pm

Frank, I really think that your car is capable of pulling the GTR from a dig "boost ONLY", No Disrespect Chris... If you get pulled it wouldnt be by much, trust me when I say that...

Bring out the Cobra and run him tonight, i'll mark the 1/4mile and do the Arm Drop, and furthermore, Chris might even offer the disadvantage in having a passenger in the car with him to film the race...

Even if you lose tonight, who gives a fuck, at the end of the day your racing against an AWD car while everyone knows that you have traction issues...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:48 pm

parked>? you have not beat my car with that 93gs car>> lol and It will never happen buddy, so dont tease me chris lol.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:52 pm

Yes, I'll bring a passenger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 4:55 pm

Steve I would race him but not tonight, cuz I am taking the car to the track Friday night, and I dont want anything to go wrong with the car before Friday night; You get me now>? thats why I offered to race him there outside of the track before I get In to make the passes. Is his call from here not mines.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Steve I would race him but not tonight, cuz I am taking the car to the track Friday night, and I dont want anything to go wrong with the car before Friday night; You get me now>? thats why I offered to race him there outside of the track before I get In to make the passes. Is his call from here not mines.

thats being hypocritical. if your willing to race him "before" you run at the track you have the same possibility of breaking as you would tonight, and you would have a 2 hour drive home to make it even worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:08 pm

You dont get the point Jessie> I dont want to drive my car out and beat on It back and forth to the spot, and then Friday night I have to spend more money buying more race gas for the car> do you get It now Jessie>? I rather do It all at once, one drive one tank of race fuel.rulez

IF he wants to race my car from the Dig tonight> we can do It right around my house; I have couple long ass straight roads right by the back of my house. SO!!! thats It. I dont have to make shit easy for anyone, no one does it for me.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2010, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:09 pm

Frank is just scared he will get beat in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
You dont get the point Jessie> I dont want to drive my car out and beat on It back and forth to the spot, and then Friday night I have to spend more money buying more race gas for the car> do you get It now Jessie>? I rather do It all at once, one drive one tank of race fuel.rulez

IF he wants to race my car from the Dig tonight> we can do It right around my house; I have couple long ass straight roads right by the back of my house. SO!!! thats It.

stop putting a fucking "i" in my name lol race gas being expensive and not wanting to keep filling up i understand. you just said you dont want to break which is why i said that..good luck friday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:12 pm

lol thats not the case Sexual Gay... Its just that I dont want to spend the extra money on buying race gas and driving miles back and forth, when we can get It done Friday Night. why Do I have To do It his way and Not my way?, Why do I always have to make and do shit the way other people wants it>? Fuck... Its my way or nothing. Friday night, or tonight by my house// thats It.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on September 1st 2010, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:17 pm

If you win I'll buy your race gas, if I win you don't owe me anything.
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:19 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:20 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Skydrol13
Skydrol13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:21 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next