SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet tonight! 9/1

Go down 
+11
kachup
nosonyxcts-v
Krusty DSM
Jroc
305Taco
Dan
SILVERBEAST
b18chatch06
Jspec Mk4
MRxSLAYx
SlowSilverGTR
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:22 pm

lol thats still a waste of time and money for me>> Come Down to my place with everybody and all the cameras you can bring, and we'll do It for free.. How about that>? If I brake something the expense will be in the $1000 + including all the towing, parts and race gas. lol At least If we race down the street of my house, and I brake something I wont be that far from my place to get my car home till I get It Into the shop. I am not scared of racing your slow Super car, I am just being smart in case shit goes south for my car. you Get It now>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:28 pm

Come Down to my place, Bring all your cheerleaders with you, and all the cameras you wish to bring, bring MBC News If you like, Chanel 7 and 10 too, pinks all Out and Speed Chanel if you wish to do so. I'll be home waiting for you with my slow ass parked mustang.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Come Down to my place, Bring all your cheerleaders with you, and all the cameras you wish to bring, bring MBC News If you like, Chanel 7 and 10 too, pinks all Out and Speed Chanel if you wish to do so. I'll be home waiting for you with my slow ass parked mustang.

Since Chris will pay for your race gas, I will pay for the tow bill if anything was to brake.... Its just you live to far Frank and im NOT trying to have 50cars come that far south for one DIG run ONLY...> "You get it now"
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:36 pm

PFT this entire thread has been a waste of my time!

One last offer! I'll pay for your gas if you win, and if you break I'll let you use my AAA! If you lose all you own me is a hand shake in front of everyone and to admit my car is fast!

I already drive 50 miles to get to the spot im not driving another 50!
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:37 pm

"Sexual Gay" Lol. I thought you had more than enough money. Now your'e crying about $1000? You can probably find that under your couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:44 pm

lol Find $1000 Under my couch lol>> Cuz I work hard to make the money I make, It does not mean I grow It from a Tree In the back Of my house. lol

I also have AAA. lol How about doing this shit next week Chris or this coming Saturday night>? I dont really want to fuck up my track day If I brake something. thats what I am talking about...

Give me the gas next week If I Beat You, anyways you owe me a large box of dominos pizza from the last rape I gave you.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:48 pm

damn, everyone is pullin franks bitch card...frank, bring out the cobra...u have fuel AND tow covered...if the car is gonna break it will break weather its today, tomorrow, or friday...u dnt wanna lose infront of everybody and have to sit n hear all the shit talkin that will come ur way after talkin 5 pages of shit about chris's GTR..

be a man and do it tonight..

i got $50 on chris...anyone wanna take it??

nahhhhh i dnt think anyone would bet on you!!
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:49 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol Find $1000 Under my couch lol>> Cuz I work hard to make the money I make, It does not mean I grow It from a Tree In the back Of my house. lol

I also have AAA. lol How about doing this shit next week Chris or this coming Saturday night>? I dont really want to fuck up my track day If I brake something. thats what I am talking about...

Give me the gas next week If I Beat You, anyways you owe me a large box of dominos pizza from the last rape I gave you.

frank theme song lol!
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:52 pm

chris theme song lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 5:56 pm

shit>> What would be the diff From racing today than doing It next week or Saturday night... I am not backing out of the race, I am just saying I dont want to beat on my car till After Track day; thats all. whats so hard about that to understand guys>?

Saturday night at the usual racing spot, or next wendsday night>??? pick/// your call now Chris. confused shurg I dont know what else to tell this guy, that I am willing to race him any other day after track day ... its not like I am getting my race anyways, so he should work with my schedule at least.
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:02 pm

just race chris alone..thats not beatin on the car...it will be the same as racing right before the track minus the crowd being there...ur the one who hyped up the thread so now u gotta deliver...thats the same as if a broad comes to ur house n start kissin on u and workin her way dwn then stopping and tellin u she will come back next week...wtf is that...

BRING THAT SHIT !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:04 pm

lol! stay teased then guys...I'll deliver saturday night if chris agrees to come down again this week, or we all gonna have to wait till next wednesday night.. lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:06 pm

miamimagic wrote:
just race chris alone..thats not beatin on the car...it will be the same as racing right before the track minus the crowd being there...ur the one who hyped up the thread so now u gotta deliver...thats the same as if a broad comes to ur house n start kissin on u and workin her way dwn then stopping and tellin u she will come back next week...wtf is that...

BRING THAT SHIT !!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:07 pm

lol...aight...i guess u will be ridin parked tonight (m3)...see u out there
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:07 pm

kachup wrote:
cool video but that's not frank or chris so who give 2 shit's i can post a video of a crx walking a r35 or a crx walking a cobra if the video if not of u runing no point of posting it
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:09 pm

gsr interga wrote:
kachup wrote:
cool video but that's not frank or chris so who give 2 shit's i can post a video of a crx walking a r35 or a crx walking a cobra if the video if not of u runing no point of posting it

x100
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:10 pm

gsr interga wrote:
kachup wrote:

K..
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:11 pm

kachup wrote:
Racing from a roll is like masturbating,it's not the real thing.. Dig is the real thing.. lol!
track is for digs u cant hook 800+hp cars on these street maby in ny but not here
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:14 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol! stay teased then guys...I'll deliver saturday night if chris agrees to come down again this week, or we all gonna have to wait till next wednesday night.. lol

I don't think Chris wouldn't mind racing you next week when he gets faster because hes expecting to pull an extra 4,5mph extra with the new MODS that he will be putting on tomorrow...

Thats one reason why I said that you should run him tonight and try and pull off the WIN because next week Wednesday he will be on a different level!... affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:17 pm

gsr interga wrote:
kachup wrote:
Racing from a roll is like masturbating,it's not the real thing.. Dig is the real thing.. lol!
track is for digs u cant hook 800+hp cars on these street maby in ny but not here

K...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:18 pm

chris ill give u the 60 then :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:22 pm

lol for what do I have the spray for then Steve? lol... that GTR does not have shit for my car at any race we do. so there for I am willing to wait till I could race him next week, let him get more power, I'll still pound on his pussy.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol for what do I have the spray for then Steve? lol... that GTR does not have shit for my car at any race we do. so there for I am willing to wait till I could race him next week, let him get more power, I'll still pound on his pussy.

Put your money where your big mouth is?
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:27 pm

frank that mustang in ur avitar is doing a wheelie cause it hooks...u know nothing about that so plz remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 6:28 pm

lol Dont Hate... SRT4s Will never be able to do that In million years. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet tonight! 9/1   Meet tonight! 9/1 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet tonight! 9/1
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next