SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sandor dando tubasos en countyline

Go down 
+10
NoPis10
FordsRKing
gatoasao
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
schadenfreude
SlowTruck
04_Red_gt
yellowvert
632cobra
osdper0911
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

sandor dando tubasos en countyline Empty
PostSubject: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 8:33 am

Why did'nt anybodoy post you guys were going to countyline? I posted my invite on friday on the track section when I went friday night. The car is moving. Good run
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
yellowvert

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 11:20 am

Dam, that 240 is moving out. congrats. I've always like that car. That proves my point on the other post that all this 40+ page post talking crap needs to stop and a race needs to happen. I say run 632cobra with the 240 or supra or anything else. 632cobra is ready as far as I know. He just needs to acknowldge it himself(I wouldn't wanna set anything up without his consent). But some of the 2jz guys are big money betters and I'm sure 632cobra will take them up on a nice bet at the track. Hopefully this can happen so we can finnally see a good run between a small block ford and a 2jz. Lets see who steps up to the plate and leaves the internet thug thing at home.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 11:40 am

I would like to see a race in countyline between sandor vs 632 cobra
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 11:53 am

Hola, I have no fucking clue what the hell this thread is about-o
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
Professional Street Racer
schadenfreude

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 12:10 pm

What did the green turd run?
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 1:15 pm

i dont remember what the tur ran but sandor got kick out so did did albert
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 1:33 pm

I was wondering why only one video. lol! . Too bad a car with that much potential cannot be driven at a track. A 10pt cage will allow you to dominate the streets and track. How about the supra?
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 1:35 pm

the supra borke the drive shaft ima upload it now
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 1:44 pm

was the track hooking? Was it fast eddy's supra? If so which one? Does he have a cage
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 1:57 pm

i guess i was yeah it was the same one that raced zack's gtr and no it doesnt have a cage
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 2:01 pm

ok. I thought it was the one in his avatar with the parachute
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 6:11 pm

632cobra wrote:
Why did'nt anybodoy post you guys were going to countyline? I posted my invite on friday on the track section when I went friday night. The car is moving. Good run

luis i didnt plan to go i just went to have some fun and the track wasnt hooking to good for me lol
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 7:52 pm

I went out of my norm and headed out on friday. What a mistake. I was able to only do one pass and I lit up the tires off the transbrake. Then the car after me hit the wall and flipped over 5 times. I went last saturday and the track was hooking nasty. Who kicked you out Eddy from tech. Let me know if your still interrested in doing the cage to your car.
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 8:21 pm

how much to do a cage in a sn95?
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 8:47 pm

There are different options. Mild steel or chromolly tubing. 10point cage certifies you up to 8.50 which is most common. But you can do an 8pt. Best thing to do is pm Eli (fordsrking) on here. He has done our cages including my 25.5. He can give you better info. Thanks
Back to top Go down
schadenfreude
schadenfreude

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 9:03 pm

ballpark expectation on price? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 9:18 pm

chromolly which is lighter (mostly used) 8pt around $1400 mild steel $1000/ 10pt chromolly $1800 mild steel $1400. These are estimates. I may be off by couple of hundred
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 9:19 pm

I thought the 240 had a cage since it was running on nscra
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 9:36 pm

I guess they did'nt tech. All it takes is one bad accident. They had one friday at countyline with a silver coupe with blue ghost flames. Car had just been finished. It hit the wall head on and flipped over 5 times. Guy was taken to the hospital but suffered no major injuries. Immagine without a cage. His friends and familly would have been veiwing him tonight at the funeral home.
Back to top Go down
FordsRKing
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FordsRKing

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 9:44 pm

could have been worse had it happened on the street, roll cages are important life savers! Luis bring your car on Wednesday to scale it and set up the suspension properly, i will be done this car by tuesday.
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 10:00 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 10:26 pm

HERE THE VID OF THE SUPRA BUT FIRST IS A CAMARO SUPERCHARGED
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
632cobra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
632cobra

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 11:07 pm

After all the money that goes into making these cars run, it really sucks to breakdown, but, it is part of racing.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2011, 11:21 pm

i've always said fast cars brake and yea it sucks man it would have been a good run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sandor dando tubasos en countyline   sandor dando tubasos en countyline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sandor dando tubasos en countyline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next