SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra

Go down 
+4
bambinov8
06GT33
03terminator
ZYBORG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  Empty
PostSubject: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 6:28 am

Just some runs down in mexico all in good fun...

Sorry about the dark footage but Mexico is a low budget country so there isnt a lot of street lighting and also sorry about the higher rolls as I have no tires right now to do anything lower than a 70 unless its the "special" road.....

Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:06 am

nice brah, any vids with jose vs the t'd gt?

Last edited by 03terminator on January 25th 2011, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:07 am

03terminator wrote:
nice brah, did jose ran the t'd gt?

Yep, tried to get video from behind them but the cars started shooting rocks at my hood so had to abort that mission...
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:09 am

k
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:10 am

i'ma post the 2 vids i have vs the nsx, that little bit of rain mist f'd me up but still it was all good
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:12 am

03terminator wrote:
i'ma post the 2 vids i have vs the nsx, that little bit of rain mist f'd me up but still it was all good

Lets do it! cheers
Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 9:35 am

Damn i wish I was there with the special road lol
Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 10:01 am

And car and half? We were dead even the whole race. If it was a car and half you would see my lights in your mirror. Regardless let's do a lower roll.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 11:59 am

06GT33 wrote:
And car and half? We were dead even the whole race. If it was a car and half you would see my lights in your mirror. Regardless let's do a lower roll.
u had a clean run with me??
Back to top Go down
95RioRedCobra
95RioRedCobra

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.revolution-performance.com
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 12:19 pm

Yea our run was clean. Just a shitty roll for me. You and your brother need to get tires to do my rolls.
Back to top Go down
ShawnSubaru

ShawnSubaru

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 1:31 pm

damn the last race in the video was bad ass
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 3:08 pm

Good run guys....

Gotta love that "Special Road"
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 5:10 pm

06GT33 wrote:

Oh man, you seem like a cool dude and stand up guy but saying we were dead even is non-sense. Thru 3rd gear we were dead even but once I put 4th @ 110+ I steadily pulled you to what looked to me like 1.5 car by 150mph.

The camera was positioned in a way were your lights could only be seen if it would have been 2+ cars... If you notice at the end of the race where we both let off your lights start appearing on my mirror. Also notice the sound of your turbo/engine gradually fade towards the end of the race.

What happened when you raced my brother with the ported cobra, what were the results on that race? Because me and him are very even...

Im a straight up no bullshit guy, you were a really good sport and will be more than happy to re run you again and give you a 45 roll like you wanted, when:

1) I get tires for the task and will meet you wherever
or
2) If you come this way again there is a "special road" where I can catch traction in 2nd most of the time and we could do it whenever you want.

LMK and it was cool to meet you and good running you.
Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 5:51 pm

We'll just have to run it again. Maybe this time you can come down south.
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 5:55 pm

06GT33 wrote:
We'll just have to run it again. Maybe this time you can come down south.

So what were the results between you and my brother (ported cobra)?

No problemo, it will be a while before I get some new shoes so Ill let you know then and we can meet up.

Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 6:18 pm

In the vid you can hear my turbo stay right there. Towards the end you hear it stop and start again. That was me letting of and getting back into it. I hit a dip in the road. And could of swear I went air born. My buddy in the lightning thought I was gonna wreck. But excuses are like assholes everyone has one. So next time we'll run it again ill make sure I have a camera in my car. But all in all your brother like straight up people. You may just think it was car and half but at 150 and it traffic shit looks different.
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 6:35 pm

06GT33 wrote:
In the vid you can hear my turbo stay right there. Towards the end you hear it stop and start again. That was me letting of and getting back into it. I hit a dip in the road. And could of swear I went air born. My buddy in the lightning thought I was gonna wreck. But excuses are like assholes everyone has one.

So next time we'll run it again ill make sure I have a camera in my car. But all in all your brother like straight up people. You may just think it was car and half but at 150 and it traffic shit looks different.

I agree with the first parragraph... but remember when I pulled up next to you and asked you if it was a good clean run and you noded yes...?

Sounds like a plan about having the camera in your car next time, thats why I had mine but I failed in positioning it properly and it was just too dark.....

You still havent answered my question of what was the outcome between my bro and you? Im very curious about this...
Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:10 pm

Sorry in class lol he got me about a car. Shitty 65 roll.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:19 pm

06GT33 wrote:
it looked a little more than one car,but im gona put my old drags and do a low roll..side note my bro and i were dead even last night so u did better with him? scratch just let me know when is the next meet and i come down for another run..
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:23 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
06GT33 wrote:
it looked a little more than one car,but im gona put my old drags and do a low roll..side note my bro and i were dead even last night so u did better with him? scratch just let me know when is the next meet and i come down for another run..
hey man, the car is running nice, youre enjoying the ported blower. Spray the car with a 150 shot and youll see the difference!! cheers
Back to top Go down
06GT33
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
06GT33

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:31 pm

I did.better because the 80 was a better roll than a 65 for me.65 is two high of second and to low of third.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 7:52 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
06GT33 wrote:
hey man, the car is running nice, youre enjoying the ported blower. Spray the car with a 150 shot and youll see the difference!! cheers
what's happening fast guy??? Yea the car is running better for sure..the nitrous thing is been playing with my head lately bro,but I really haven't make up my mind..where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra    Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some runs from last night Turbo S-197 vs c5z vs Ported Cobra
Page 1 of 1