SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd say most people know me...but here we go!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

I'd say most people know me...but here we go! Empty
PostSubject: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 5:20 am

well most of you guys know me...I've been going out to the spot for a LONG while and met most of you guys out there...when the SFR drama started I was out there showing my face and having a good time...anyone remember the camp fire? Cool havn't been out in quite a while, one being unemployed...makes doing the car stuff a little tough, and the fact that im still rocking my old stock clutch...don't ask it'll be fixed soon enough.

I am who I am, i won't change for anyone. love it hate take it for what it is. I love to race for FUN and have a good time...shit talking is a part of racing but after the race I'll buy you a beer Very Happy

I drive a red trans am, stock bottom end, heads/cam, 6 speed moser 9 inch 4.11 gears, etc.

don't lop me in with SFR I'm nothing like the majority there. Suspect

here is the car.

I'd say most people know me...but here we go! Car2

I'd say most people know me...but here we go! Car

I'd say most people know me...but here we go! IMG_0092

Chad
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 1:40 pm

welcome...whens the spray going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 1:49 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
well most of you guys know me...I've been going out to the spot for a LONG while and met most of you guys out there...when the SFR drama started I was out there showing my face and having a good time...anyone remember the camp fire? Cool havn't been out in quite a while, one being unemployed...makes doing the car stuff a little tough, and the fact that im still rocking my old stock clutch...don't ask it'll be fixed soon enough.

I am who I am, i won't change for anyone. love it hate take it for what it is. I love to race for FUN and have a good time...shit talking is a part of racing but after the race I'll buy you a beer Very Happy

I drive a red trans am, stock bottom end, heads/cam, 6 speed moser 9 inch 4.11 gears, etc.

don't lop me in with SFR I'm nothing like the majority there. Suspect

here is the car.

I'd say most people know me...but here we go! Car2

I'd say most people know me...but here we go! Car

I'd say most people know me...but here we go! IMG_0092

Chad

welcome
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 2:18 pm

most excellent sir.

WHat clutch are you thinking of doing?

I am also in the market for a clutch.

Just anything except spec.
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 3:46 pm

NorySS wrote:
most excellent sir.

WHat clutch are you thinking of doing?

I am also in the market for a clutch.

Just anything except spec.

ls7 but I don't plan on staying 6 speed for very long...if I was going to Monster is the way I'd look they are new but awesome warranty!

just not a fan of trying to keep ANY clutch alive in these cars...

Chad
Back to top Go down
Mrhemiram
Mrhemiram

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2009, 5:04 pm

that fire was hilarious, welcome afro
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2009, 2:17 pm

welcome to the site Chad, T/A is looking clean....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd say most people know me...but here we go!   I'd say most people know me...but here we go! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd say most people know me...but here we go!
Page 1 of 1