SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?

Go down 
+7
CRUSH
bambinov8
kachup
stvdc2
Ninjak
BANG!ARANG
JDMtube
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JDMtube

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? Empty
PostSubject: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 8:36 pm

I heard these boys got roped today down south. Supposedly EL MINI rammed a cop or was rammed, and now he is in Jail. These boys went on a racing rampage from what I saw. Setting up race meets every other day.
WHO'S GOT THE REAL SCOOP?
Back to top Go down
BANG!ARANG

BANG!ARANG

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-12-25

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 8:56 pm

Today was a bad day to do anything. I have never seen so many damn cops out as I did today. I hope people made out OK.
Back to top Go down
Ninjak

Ninjak

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:00 pm

OooOoo not good. not good at all. Cops show up, if you do not have a clear path, just shut it gown. Your not going to outrun the radio.

When you do the crazy stuff, the charges just start piling up....like hitting the lotto for how much shit they can charge you for....
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:00 pm

Yeah it's a spot down south a narrow two lane road unfortunately it got rushed by two cops and there is only two ways out one thing is for sure spot locations should not be posted up on public forums that's probably not the reason it got rushed but all procautions should be took when setting up meets I would say repeated runs in the same spot with little regard to the residents who frequent that area is probably what lead to the cops be called out there it's too bad for the guy who got caught bcuz he is facing some serious felony charges not a good way to start of the new year .
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:01 pm

cop blocked off the "L" and el mini tried to escape, than the cop hit him on the left side of the car with the cop car messed up his car too, el mini end it up on the ditch and he got out and he tried again to leave the scene. but he got blocked off like a mile later and got hit on the right side with another cop car. they took him out by the passenger door and had him on the floor with no shoe and he was scratch up and shit, his car took a beating and so did the cop car, so he's looking at some good time if he dont got money to bail out. and hes been arrested before for racing, I got good sources of what went down.
Back to top Go down
Ninjak

Ninjak

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:10 pm

SO they had to pit him.....Oh man he is all kinds of Fucked. Hmmm 3 Felony's right off the top. Never mind the other stuff......if arrested for racing before, most likely license was suspended.......also hitting or being hit by a cop car is destruction of city property.....man....not a good way to start the year for sure.

he's going to NEED a lawyer, and even then he will be fucked six ways from Sunday unless he gets a judge who just do not give a dam......GL with that though.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:17 pm

The young crowd gets real hyped over this street race hype setting up runs every night with who ever is down too run biggest problem is people heating up good spots not saying the L was a good spot but the harder it is too get out the better behaved people should be no racing When by standards are passing but unfortunately people block the road to do digs and other stupid shit and people call cops the dig is hard to pull off on a public road with out pissing somebody off period rolls with good timing as long as cops are not around I'm not bashing digs runs Ijs there harder to pull off In some instances without stopping othere cars or bringing attention to yourself.
Back to top Go down
BANG!ARANG

BANG!ARANG

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-12-25

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:17 pm

He needs a good criminal lawyer experienced getting *cough* "interesting" deals from the State's Attorney's Office. The kind who charges a fee that doesn't make sense, and gets a deal that makes even less sense.

Better Miami-Dade than Broward county where the courts are concerned, but I've never heard anything good about the Miami jails. Sad
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:30 pm

Frank u sound like a fucking snitch bruh no wonder nobody likes you I wouldn't doubt u would snitch just out of spite your a punk nigguh
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 9:44 pm

Lmao frank u a snitch period get your shit strait that not my meet I just know the spot and the story and I'm smart enough to stay clear of shit like that and snitches like u I know how to act when I go out and when I see people getting stupid I leave I got a cdl and its not worth it for me I'm not a fucking kid and I definitely ain't no snitch like u....
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
Lmao frank u a snitch period get your shit strait that not my meet I just know the spot and the story and I'm smart enough to stay clear of shit like that and snitches like u I know how to act when I go out and when I see people getting stupid I leave I got a cdl and its not worth it for me I'm not a fucking kid and I definitely ain't no snitch like u....

Bitch go home please!! If i am a snitch like you say i am, then do something about it homie or shut the fuck up Fabio.
I am just telling you people tha know who i am, to stop posting shit up in here and maybe the damn cops wont figure out key days and times to go get your asses out there street racing.

In my case, i got caught once and never again! i know the rules and i follow them religiously every time i go out there.
+ i know how to identify undercover cops and snitches from a mile away. Also since you don't race or do shit in tha matter u shouldn't be talking shit in here either
All I can do about it is say it too your face and pray u get stupid and knock your bitch ass out before u get a chance to run and get your gun that u won't even use but then I got to worrie about u pressing charges and all of that othere faggotry u bring too the table frank as far as racing goes your to scared to do that as well let's face it frank your afraid of losing not me I don't got that problem....
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JDMtube

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:06 pm

We've been purposely laying low the last few weeks. Streets have been hot!
Back to top Go down
Ninjak

Ninjak

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:12 pm

How does every thread on this site turn into Frank VS ?

Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:16 pm

Good now remember that cuz I don't want u to back peddle when I see u I want keep your promise and homie 190lbs lmao at least 90lbs of that is your mouth frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:17 pm

Ninjak wrote:
How does every thread on this site turn into Frank VS ?

It's not tha, is the fact tha these haters gansters wanna be, they think i play games, and i really don't there fore i tell the truth and they hate tha,cuz there is nothing they can do about it.

Trust me!! i would get mad too.

lol!

I was just giving a nice intro, i know most the people in here and some of them are cool and wouldn't want to see their asses go to jail and their shit get impounded..

Look at v6chris, he try fleeing the police one time and got fucked, u all should learn better by now. ijs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:18 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
Good now remember that cuz I don't want u to back peddle when I see u I want keep your promise and homie 190lbs lmao at least 90lbs of that is your mouth frank.

Sure... will see nig.. now shut the fuck up Internet warrior bitch.
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JDMtube

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JDMtube wrote:
We've been purposely laying low the last few weeks. Streets have been hot!

Then a nice vacation should be taken into consideration.
Actually, I was taking a little vacation from the scene. Doing a little ATV riding, building a buggy, some Poker, cleaning up the shop. Was actually ready to set something up, scratch that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:33 pm

Well the track is the place to have fun now while laying low...
Very Happy

I wont be fucking around with street racing for a while, instead i will start fucking around with my bike in shit! looking at few things right now i will buy for it.

This is the only way i stick up my middle fingers at cops and keep going as i normally do, lol let them call the bird on me if they like idc.

lol!

Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:

Sure... will see nig.. now shut the fuck up Internet warrior bitch.

Your intro to this thread was bitch made like buddie I'm 6,3 225 lbs. so if u think I'm scared of a bitch nigguh like u will be surprised when I tell it to your face and like I said once u realize u can't whoop me your options are limited to guns and police people already know u a bitch nigguh frank so why lie to yourself ill bet anybody $500 buck u ain't got the balls to throw blows you gonna do exactly what I said
1.back peddle
2.make gun threats
3.call police

How much u want bet frank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:41 pm

lol ur bitch ass 6"3 fits in a lil honda civic?

lol!

In tha case i'l probably choose option#2 and enforce it with a .45 bullet
I got nothing to lose do you?

See you out there u tough clown.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:46 pm

Thanks man yeah I drive a civic lol and I don't need no guns to drop your faggot ass so next time u run your mouth about putting somebody in the hospital remember that this nigguh right here you gonna have too shoot if u run your mouth cuz ima try u like the little bitch u are when I see u and there ain't shit u can do about it and trust me when I say u ain't shooting nothing but your mouth and that's another bet I'm willing too make puto......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:48 pm

violin

bukkae Bet all you want! You wont be as lucky as the others were. Make arrangements pussy..
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:52 pm

Lmfao as lucky as the others??? Seriously frank u when from elbowing me to shooting in no time now your go from shooting me to ending up knocked out in no time since u can't back your mouth up don't u think its better just to stfu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:54 pm

You are truly mistaken if you think you can scare me LMAO Keep talking shit. cuz at the end of the day i got this homie.

Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 10:56 pm

And if u think your gonna have enough time to pull a gun and shoot me well then u got another thing coming fuck boi.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?   People got roped cars were lost, What's the story? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People got roped cars were lost, What's the story?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next