SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brockb
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
brockb

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-11-30

58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition Empty
PostSubject: 58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition   58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 10:33 pm

Name: brock

This is a perfectly working Precision billet 58/57 journal bearing turbo with a .63 a/r back housing from my Mase kit with about 6000 miles.
The shaft play is in excellent condition (no vertical, extremely minimal horizontal), no seal problems, no smoke- nothing. great condition!

This is an excellent turbo and I've never had a problem with it. I have many people who can vouch for me and my sales.

These pictures were taken when I took the turbo off while working on some hard-to-reach wiring underneath it. The turbo has been back on my car since then and it will still be on the car until this Monday; so if you would like to still see it in operating condition before the week is over, come by and feel free to inspect it while you have the chance.

Reason for sale is I'm switching to a 62/62 to compensate for higher boost with my e85 conversion.
I made 430whp with this turbo on a completely stock engine with pump gas. The transient response between acceleration and top end is very-well balanced.
It is perfect choice for anyone shooting for the 300-530whp range.

asking 750$ OBO + shipping (unless you're picking it up locally)
I prefer paypal for transactions or cash if local.

58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition DSC00786

58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition DSC00784

58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition DSC00783

58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition DSC00782
Back to top Go down

58/57 PRECISION TURBO in perfect working condition
Page 1 of 1