SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

black cobra vs c06

Go down 
+25
nxeclipse
SlowTruck
schadenfreude
V6Chris
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
obzidian
SlowSilverGTR
Want3d
brockb
osdper0911
kleistang/ BANNED
EL3MEN2
04_Red_gt
BlackMambaLS3
LthlGT500
bambinov8
CRUSH
quikenuf
kachup
MRxSLAYx
03eatoncobra
XSPSI
shelbygt500
Phantom SRT4
black cobra
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 10:04 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
good ill pack your shit with my little red dick fag : Jerkit Jerkit and here is a little vid to remind you how bad crusher cobra beat my vette as always when you seen steves car with the camera you hit the brakes but i was already spanking that ass and as far as gloves i dont use gloves im out at all the race spots and i dont see your gun homie

This video its all you got Joel!! and that's my car stock motor with a POS 2.8 kennebell on it making 648rwhp and 550torq '' I didn't let off it blew up remember? Rolling Eyes from 550 torq dynojet to 703torq mustang dyno and 100hp more is a big difference. you just hate the fact that a little ford with some minor changes came back and beat your car not once but 5 times back to back lol.. your bag of excuses are that you didn't hook or i let off at 120MPH or some lame ass BS. But the past is the past and you should man up and take your losses like a man!! I do this for fun' I have no interest in fucking or messing anyone up or even go to prison for some stupid race or Internet hating grudge'' This its not personal to me" At the end of the day Joel I do bring the good runs and the excitement to the streets and to the site with my POS Ford or whatever you people wanna call it. lol.. Just keep in mind that if u talk shit to me you will get shit back its that simple. disrespect but not personal comes along with the shit talking and if you can NOT take the heat as mind as well u should not talk shit to anyone, that's all.

In regards to my car" like i said before my car will be ready by the end of October' I am taking my time with this car, there is no room for mistakes on this build....See you all soon in the field.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 11:01 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
oooooof what wrong with bench racing imaginary cars ?
nxeclipse wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nxeclipse wrote:
setting up races with a car that doesn't exist. nice.

I wonder how you know this scratch so far I owned each and every car i wanted to own. what makes you think I don't have the car in my garage waiting on parts already? popcorn any other hating allegation you might want to add to the table? popcorn

Does it run? Has it made the power you claim? Have you beaten any of the people with this street monster you talk down to?

So far all you've done was run a decent time with someone elses setup that you bought. Im not hating, just wish you would back off the callouts till your all mighty cobra actually runs and make the 1000whp you claim.
++ 1 on this^^^ btw did ur car was beeline this saturday think i saw it...was gona turn around to run u but roads were moisty..lol btw nice supra u got..i will like to do a run with u let me know cheers
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 11:13 am

bambino let me know wen you are going to be in the area Cool
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 12:19 pm

black cobra wrote:
bambino let me know wen you are going to be in the area Cool
bro i txt"d u like 4 times and never had a reply No lol but maybe i got ur number written down wrong when u pm"d me..but yea i will for sure..im just waiting on a different pulley cuz i will like a bit more power for my daily hoopty cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 1:49 pm

somebody's engine its going to blow up pretty soon!!! popcorn rulez
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 2:58 pm

60-160 when ever you want, I'm always dow for some runs.
bambinov8 wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
oooooof what wrong with bench racing imaginary cars ?
nxeclipse wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nxeclipse wrote:
setting up races with a car that doesn't exist. nice.

I wonder how you know this scratch so far I owned each and every car i wanted to own. what makes you think I don't have the car in my garage waiting on parts already? popcorn any other hating allegation you might want to add to the table? popcorn

Does it run? Has it made the power you claim? Have you beaten any of the people with this street monster you talk down to?

So far all you've done was run a decent time with someone elses setup that you bought. Im not hating, just wish you would back off the callouts till your all mighty cobra actually runs and make the 1000whp you claim.
++ 1 on this^^^ btw did ur car was beeline this saturday think i saw it...was gona turn around to run u but roads were moisty..lol btw nice supra u got..i will like to do a run with u let me know cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 3:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
good ill pack your shit with my little red dick fag : Jerkit Jerkit and here is a little vid to remind you how bad crusher cobra beat my vette as always when you seen steves car with the camera you hit the brakes but i was already spanking that ass and as far as gloves i dont use gloves im out at all the race spots and i dont see your gun homie

This video its all you got Joel!! and that's my car stock motor with a POS 2.8 kennebell on it making 648rwhp and 550torq '' I didn't let off it blew up remember? Rolling Eyes from 550 torq dynojet to 703torq mustang dyno and 100hp more is a big difference. you just hate the fact that a little ford with some minor changes came back and beat your car not once but 5 times back to back lol.. your bag of excuses are that you didn't hook or i let off at 120MPH or some lame ass BS. But the past is the past and you should man up and take your losses like a man!! I do this for fun' I have no interest in fucking or messing anyone up or even go to prison for some stupid race or Internet hating grudge'' This its not personal to me" At the end of the day Joel I do bring the good runs and the excitement to the streets and to the site with my POS Ford or whatever you people wanna call it. lol.. Just keep in mind that if u talk shit to me you will get shit back its that simple. disrespect but not personal comes along with the shit talking and if you can NOT take the heat as mind as well u should not talk shit to anyone, that's all.

In regards to my car" like i said before my car will be ready by the end of October' I am taking my time with this car, there is no room for mistakes on this build....See you all soon in the field.
lol yes my vette was only making 650 with 590 torque in this race when i walked you in aotobahn i was at 700 with 600 torque your full of shit i never complained about traction i was always on street tires and would hook perfect from a 60 or a 70 everybody that seen my car knows i only ran mickeys on spray not with my charger set up as far as you bringing excitement to this site lmfao if you never posted again im sure noone would care its nothing personal frank you just talk to much shit brother and im not the only one who says it when the time is right we will run gps in both cars with passengers or gopro cameras afro 60-160 maybe ill surprise you with a 40 roll i got a couple of tricks for you buddy you can bring whatever you want just remember im willing to blow up to beat you lol! ps you wouldnt do good in prison lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 7:06 pm

BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

lol yes my vette was only making 650 with 590 torque in this race when i walked you in aotobahn i was at 700 with 600 torque your full of shit i never complained about traction i was always on street tires and would hook perfect from a 60 or a 70 everybody that seen my car knows i only ran mickeys on spray not with my charger set up as far as you bringing excitement to this site lmfao if you never posted again im sure noone would care its nothing personal frank you just talk to much shit brother and im not the only one who says it when the time is right we will run gps in both cars with passengers or gopro cameras afro 60-160 maybe ill surprise you with a 40 roll i got a couple of tricks for you buddy you can bring whatever you want just remember im willing to blow up to beat you lol! ps you wouldnt do good in prison lol!

Prison its not nothing new to me' I being there and done my little time''' Trust me I don't wish it to anyone.. Prison here in USA its like living in paradise" Do some Time in DR's prison and u'll see the difference. The only good thing about it is' that no matter what you do' you can pay your way out. here u will never see day light again if you cold murder someone. Wink Not matter what you say Joel" some people might be scared to come in here and say crushercobra beat you 60 to 160- 50 to 150 and 40 to 140 but i am not so""plus u got beat to other runs 50 to 150 same night. no matter what you say' they all saw u get walked, and it goes on and on cuz you are in denial Joel. When i beat your new project 60 to 160 your gonna say that i let off at 95mph or maybe even at a less mph. So there is no winning races against you no matter what car i drive nor how much power it makes or regardless of the roll we do' you are always going to win the race against me in your little mind. LMAO. I am out your site till my car is ready, Thank you for having me on it.

Good luck with your build bold head.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 8:23 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:

Prison its not nothing new to me' I being there and done my little time''' Trust me I don't wish it to anyone.. Prison here in USA its like living in paradise" Do some Time in DR's prison and u'll see the difference. The only good thing about it is' that no matter what you do' you can pay your way out. here u will never see day light again if you cold murder someone. Wink Not matter what you say Joel" some people might be scared to come in here and say crushercobra beat you 60 to 160- 50 to 150 and 40 to 140 but i am not so""plus u got beat to other runs 50 to 150 same night. no matter what you say' they all saw u get walked, and it goes on and on cuz you are in denial Joel. When i beat your new project 60 to 160 your gonna say that i let off at 95mph or maybe even at a less mph. So there is no winning races against you no matter what car i drive nor how much power it makes or regardless of the roll we do' you are always going to win the race against me in your little mind. LMAO. I am out your site till my car is ready, Thank you for having me on it.

Good luck with your build bold head.
I DOUBT YOU CAN STAY AWAY FROM THE SITE LONG EVERY TIME I BAN YOUR ASS YOU CALL STEVE OR ME AND BEG LIKE A BITCH TO COME BACK ON THE SITE TRUST ME YOU DONT MAKE THIS SITE YOU NEED THIS SITE SO YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE ASS CAN PRETEND TO HAVE A LIFE JUST BECAUSE YOU BUY CARS AND HAVE A LITTLE MONEY DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS SITE THERE ARE PLENTY OF SCUM BAGS WITH MONEY YOU ARE JUST A SHIT TALKING HATER THAT EVERYONE HATES SO GOOD GET THE FUCK OFF THE SITE PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY YOUR SORRY ASS IS NOT ON THE SITE GIVE US ALL A REST FROM YOUR STUPIDITY AND LMFAO AT YOU BEING IN PRISON IM SURE IF YOU WHERE YOU WAS SOMEONES BITCH WASHING UNDERWEARS ALL DAY Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 3:00 pm

(You was someones bitch washing underwears all day).De pinga crusher.. lol! acabaron contigo... lololo
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 4:49 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
(You was someones bitch washing underwears all day).De pinga crusher.. lol! acabaron contigo... lololo

lol!
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 5:59 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
lol!black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_Ddd5_4uvKt0Wh8nQzNdIknfKzus3qpkHeqvONPPd6IyvQ6c06g&t=1
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2011, 6:00 pm

joel y frank you guys have to get those car rolling already to see whats up!! cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 7:09 am

kleistang wrote:
joel y frank you guys have to get those car rolling already to see whats up!! cheers
soon my car will be out lol i just love talking shit to the midget lol!
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2012, 10:57 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black cobra vs c06
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7