SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

black cobra vs c06

Go down 
+25
nxeclipse
SlowTruck
schadenfreude
V6Chris
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
obzidian
SlowSilverGTR
Want3d
brockb
osdper0911
kleistang/ BANNED
EL3MEN2
04_Red_gt
BlackMambaLS3
LthlGT500
bambinov8
CRUSH
quikenuf
kachup
MRxSLAYx
03eatoncobra
XSPSI
shelbygt500
Phantom SRT4
black cobra
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 11:33 am

black cobra wrote:
tito i race this z06 that you race he got you by 1 or 2 cars i race him on bottle loock at the diferent no me cuentes menhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEkcRCGkdcAtira

thats why i say check your spark plugs like you said that night...like everyone knows here, you cant compare different cars, different dates ppl race...its the streets ppl change setups all the time. unfortunately i dont cuz i just run for the hell of it.

the only facts i know is that im only NA and you sprayed me on the run on film since you told me and the 5 other ppl that night....
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 11:54 am

the problem with ariel is that he just races for fun and doesn't take this serious, Ariel sprays the car with bottle pressure at 800 or what ever is there, he should fill it up or warm it up to 1000 and you will see the difference!! ariel is a humble guy not a drama queen.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 11:55 am

I agree that the vette is fast on n/a. im impressed!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 12:00 pm

Sooo Tito all motor vs GT500 on boost, Tito wins. Then Tito all motor vs GT500 on boost + bottle, Tito loses?... Makes sense, I don't see what the arguement is about?... Tito on bottle vs Gt500 on boost + bottle, Tito should win assuming nothing else changes...
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 12:27 pm

hey ariel can u pm me ur number so i join the party...got my car dialed in and looking to strech her legs..i met walter with the red shelby so maybe we can all meet up and i roll wit u guys...im from palm beach but scene here is bleh bleh..i will like to do a friendly run with u on sauce to see where we at..:) also tito ortiz vette

Last edited by bambinov8 on June 21st 2011, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 12:30 pm

quikenuf wrote:
the problem with ariel is that he just races for fun and doesn't take this serious, Ariel sprays the car with bottle pressure at 800 or what ever is there, he should fill it up or warm it up to 1000 and you will see the difference!! ariel is a humble guy not a drama queen.
nothing wrong with that attitude quikenuf,this hobby is to have fun win or loose...im just like that...if i get beat i will take the loss no excuses..btw do we ran before way back when my car was just pullied by the u gas days?
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 2:05 pm

bambino i send you my number
Back to top Go down
black cobra
black cobra

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 2:08 pm

yorgy gracias que bonito te quedo eso lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 5:15 pm

black cobra wrote:
go to youtube bolt on c6 z06 vs gt500 on zex kit

Here fixed
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 5:24 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
hey ariel can u pm me ur number so i join the party...got my car dialed in and looking to strech her legs..i met walter with the red shelby so maybe we can all meet up and i roll wit u guys...im from palm beach but scene here is bleh bleh..i will like to do a friendly run with u on sauce to see where we at..:) also tito ortiz vette

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 5:36 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
mod for mod Ford vs Corvette >>FORD will always win, I proved it many times before. Smaller displacement and 1,000LBS heavier and still kicked butt.

stop smoking that shit frank, you know full well mod for mod the Vette will always win...150 Z06> 150 shot Shelby..Ariel barely beat me, and im not even spraying lol

Tito''' I murdered jhones z06 by 5-6 cars he's c6z06 on 150 shot with intake and tune vs my old whiple cobra on the race gas tune 60 to 160. Ariel himself was in my car and he would't let me lie"" So no i don't know what your talking about, and don't even compare my kenne bell cobra vs the Whipple cobra cuz the whipple cobra made way more power and torq.

Tito your car runs good but its parked for the cars running in the streets these days. shurg you need 100shot at least to be able to keep up with ariel's car or just to be even.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:09 pm

what are the mods on the Gt500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:16 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
mod for mod Ford vs Corvette >>FORD will always win, I proved it many times before. Smaller displacement and 1,000LBS heavier and still kicked butt.

stop smoking that shit frank, you know full well mod for mod the Vette will always win...150 Z06> 150 shot Shelby..Ariel barely beat me, and im not even spraying lol

Tito''' I murdered jhones z06 by 5-6 cars he's c6z06 on 150 shot with intake and tune vs my old whiple cobra on the race gas tune 60 to 160. Ariel himself was in my car and he would't let me lie"" So no i don't know what your talking about, and don't even compare my kenne bell cobra vs the Whipple cobra cuz the whipple cobra made way more power and torq.

Tito your car runs good but its parked for the cars running in the streets these days. shurg you need 100shot at least to be able to keep up with ariel's car or just to be even.

you mean dont compare your kenne bell(655+rwhp) on a 150 shot??? or how i pulled that car with me just on a 150 shot making 630rwhp?? you see i've been out here for while and know what cars run. i knew i was going to lose to ariel on nitrous but i ran him anyways for shits..considering how close i was on motor, i'd say a 100 shot would put me an easy 3 cars ahead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:19 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
what are the mods on the Gt500

according to the op full-bolt-ons and nitrous vs my magical intake lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:38 pm

Tito your full of shit bro.. 650+100shot and yes you got me by a car after I agreed to run your 70 to 170 run you on 175 shot,ported intake,ported throttle intake and tune and you didnt have any balls to run a 50 to 150 or 60 to 160 run vs my old kenne-bell cobra, my whipple 04 cobra would've yanked that ass of yours now at any race you on nitrous or without..

And now for talking to much shit is time to hang your pussy blank in the air for everyone to see..

Titos c6zo6 mods..

ported throttle body, ported intake manifold, empty cats cold air intake and tune. 484rwhp last time i checked he's real dyno sheet NOT the old one that he has being showing everyone. Jerkit So there you have it. understand you have nothing for these modded shelbys, you need an upgrade Tito.

now dont blow up again on 175 shot cuz thats the reason you blew last time. LMAO

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on June 21st 2011, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Tito your full of shit bro.. 650+100shot and yes you got me by a car after I agreed to run your 70 to 170 run cuz you didnt have any balls to run a 50 to 150 or 60 to 160 run vs my old kenne-bell cobra, my whipple 04 cobra would've yanked that ass of yours now at any race you on nitrous or without..

And now for talking to much shit is time to hang your pussy blank in the air for everyone to see..

Titos c6zo6 mods..

ported throttle body, ported intake, empty cats intake and tune. 484rwhp last time i checked he's real dyno sheet NOT the old one that he has being showing everyone. Jerkit So there you have it. understand you have nothing for these modded shelbys, you need an upgrade Tito.

you are a fucking idiot. i dyno'd 454rwhp at stp's dynojet 3 months ago!!! thats all it has just a K&N...wow talk about denial lmao....man you still butthurt about me pulling your nitrous kb cobra ...have a good one hater lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:49 pm

black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 Image

here's how much power im making now..3 months ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 6:55 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Tito your full of shit bro.. 650+100shot and yes you got me by a car after I agreed to run your 70 to 170 run cuz you didnt have any balls to run a 50 to 150 or 60 to 160 run vs my old kenne-bell cobra, my whipple 04 cobra would've yanked that ass of yours now at any race you on nitrous or without..

Titos c6zo6 mods..

ported throttle body, ported intake, empty cats intake and tune. 484rwhp last time i checked he's real dyno sheet NOT the old one that he has being showing everyone. Jerkit So there you have it. understand you have nothing for these modded shelbys, you need an upgrade Tito.

you are a fucking idiot. i dyno'd 454rwhp at stp's dynojet 3 months ago!!! thats all it has just a K&N...wow talk about denial lmao....man you still butthurt about me pulling your nitrous kb cobra ...have a good one hater lol!

You can lie but you can't hide princes>>> REMEMBER ME? LMAO...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 7:01 pm

Slow Vette wrote:

damn!! these sheet its so old. that sheet its from when we when to tune my c6z06 and yours, the 455 is what your car made stock..
I tune jhones c6z06 with just intake and tune and it made 486rwhp how come your car made less with all that ported shit you got on it? lier, i tune my c6z06 as well and it made 479rwhp intake and tune only. so stop the bs tito, just admit your car is parked vs the Shelby end of the story. here is some champagne for you tito in your name>> bukkae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 7:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

damn!! these sheet its so old. that sheet its from when we when to tune my c6z06 and yours, the 455 is what your car made stock..
I tune jhones c6z06 with just intake and tune and it made 486rwhp how come your car made less with all that ported shit you got on it? lier, i tune my c6z06 as well and it made 479rwhp intake and tune only. so stop the bs tito, just admit your car is parked vs the Shelby end of the story. here is some champagne for you tito in your name>> bukkae

get some fucking glasses u fucking idiot...its from march of 2011...im done with your fucking dumbass bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae bukkae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 7:48 pm

lol @ tito.. you sound so tough punkie boy... lol... you moron I see where you cut and pasted the sheet you clown, am sure everyone can see that too..... 455rwhp my dick,, go feed that old licked bag of bones to another dog tito... parkiao..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2011, 8:17 pm

all i have to say is that a c6 z06 with a vararam intake which makes more power than the cheap k&n with ported t.b and no cats makes about 480 to 490 it doesnt touch the 500 and knowing how tito is after he blew the engine i know he is not spraying .. and pound for pound the c6 z06 is out of the shlbys league and thats plain fact and im not taking sides Car and driver dont lie and this is againgst the gt500 kr >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBP-9TUnQ just foward it to 3:47 and listen . Now let the shit talk begin lol!
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 12:44 am

CHEVY POWER >fuck mustangs
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 1:13 am

Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 7:53 am

Sooo. Do i have to make a callout thread???
Cobra want to run or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black cobra vs c06    black cobra vs c06  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black cobra vs c06
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next