SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE

Go down 
+6
Jspec Mk4
USMCWARVET
antoanS4
03eatoncobra
s.e.a.n
PTN Performance/ BANNED
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  Empty
PostSubject: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HIALEAH REPRESENT
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] DC MOTORWORKS VS NSCR WINNER 10.5 CLASS
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 10:10 am

PTN Performance wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] DC MOTORWORKS VS NSCR WINNER 10.5 CLASS

The NSCRA 10.50 winner was a all motor civic, that car you posted was the runner up in the 11.50 class.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 10:27 am

nice passes but both cars looks slow maybe its the angle of the camera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 11:28 am

that honda its maybe running a 7.3 7.4 at the most on the 1/8th at 100MPH""" and oh mygod the lamo its parked lol Evil or Very Mad

Mike"" money boy!!!!, build the GTR it will do so much better than the lambo does.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 11:42 am

^i dont agree with u frank, i think he took the car to the wrong place, if he has $109K laying arround i would take the lambo to UR and then he would get a 1550 awhp monster, i know is a lot of cash but im just saying
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 12:52 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
^i dont agree with u frank, i think he took the car to the wrong place, if he has $109K laying arround i would take the lambo to UR and then he would get a 1550 awhp monster, i know is a lot of cash but im just saying
WithStupid UR lambos are just too fucking sick and drive OEM . At TX2011 they were slaping up everything from TT gt40 to stroked busas on 100 shot .
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 1:25 am

USMCWARVET wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
WithStupid UR lambos are just too fucking sick and drive OEM . At TX2011 they were slaping up everything from TT gt40 to stroked busas on 100 shot .
but they had a hard time pulling a 1200hp supra
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 9:34 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
that honda its maybe running a 7.3 7.4 at the most on the 1/8th at 100MPH""" and oh mygod the lamo its parked lol Evil or Very Mad

Mike"" money boy!!!!, build the GTR it will do so much better than the lambo does.

Oye comemierda mikes lambo hanged with ad yellow s2000 if not beat him i remember the video was posted months ago...So this is either not mikes lambo or is his but detuned or w.ee
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 9:41 am

popcorn SEEN THAT RACE FIRST HAND MY VETTE WAS A CHASE CAR BUT THE LAMBO SHOULD HAVE BEEN BUILT BY UNDERGROUND PERFORMANCE THOSE GUYS ARE SICK THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE FASTEST VETTES TOO
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 9:48 am

WHOEVER DROVE THE LAMBO SURE AS FUCK DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IT OUT OF THE HOLE, TALK ABOUT SLEEP AT THE LIGHT AND WEAK LAUNCH Neutral GOOD KILL CONGRATS A WIN IS A WIN Cool
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 10:17 am

gsr interga wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

Not in the slightest, show me that video. Dont get too supra bandwagon happy if there is one car that's going to hurt feelings especially topend it will be this lambo.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 10:27 am

Krusty DSM wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

Not in the slightest, show me that video. Dont get too supra bandwagon happy if there is one car that's going to hurt feelings especially topend it will be this lambo.

im with krusty , they pulled on everyone it didnt matter , bills 1200hp supra wasnt even close :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
92redhatch

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-06-02

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 12:59 pm

So what did the civic run?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE    DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC MOTORWORKS VS LAMBO AT COUNTY LINE DIG RACE
Page 1 of 1