SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...

Go down 
+10
Jspec Mk4
JDMtube
noscape
Elkimbo
NoPis10
alberth@ad-turbo.com
26brx8
peacockpirate
V6Chris
CRUSH
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... Empty
PostSubject: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 2:15 pm

Lets do something people and lets see who has the edge!
Any other car tha wants to chime inn is welcome.

V6Dick bring out all of those nitrous shelbys your always saying you gonna park me with!

popcorn

CrusherGT500 is ready to do some damage, but this time at the track from a dig.

See you all cool and haters out there Nov 23rd, bring your slow turds to run Vs my pos ford built by me.

welcome

Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 3:19 pm

lets have a little respect guys shit gets old im going to start banning
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 4:48 pm

I've told you a thousand times
you on blower
vs the nitrous shelby
setup a dollar amount and we'll be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:06 pm

V6Chris wrote:
you on blower
vs the nitrous shelby

If we are going to race for money isn't it supposed to be a run what you brung race? scratch
Why would i even want to handicap my car to give YOU a race, and specially YOU? (The Sk Shit Talking King)

Wanna run my shit? line up and don't worry about what my car has done to it. Lets make it a $300.00 race.
lock it up twinkie.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 20th 2012, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:08 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
you on blower
vs the nitrous shelby

If we are going to race for money isn't it supposed to be a run what you brung race? scratch
Why would i even want to handicap my car to give YOU, and race specially YOU? (The Sk Shit Talking King)

Wanna run my shit line up and don't worry about what my car has done to it. Lets make it a $300.00 race.
lock it up twinkie.

Frank you have a 4.0 Whipple
we'll pull the Jets for you to show you its not on anything huge

Thats a fair Race Frank
125-150shot Shelby
vs
your whipple
you make more power and we make similar torque
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:16 pm

No that's a lie! I make 620torq 748whp to be exact! Again as i said before, my car is running 24psi and 16*timing because the car is tuned for boost and nitrous.

Stop with the excuses, both cars make around the same whp you on nitrous, but your torq curve will be higher in the high 750's Vs my 620torq.. And remember! my car and my build is a pos.

So again run what you brung or stay out my way...

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:22 pm

lol I guess Frank uses this shit to his advantage. when he was scared of loosing against adturbo he kept saying he would run if they took off the spray. now he is saying run what you brung. jajajajajajaja funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:24 pm

Frank make the race right and we'll lock in.
Personally you truly have the upper hand. this car has never made a pass faster then 6.7
thats why you on blower vs the shelby on nitrous is a good race.
I dont safe race or pick races I'am going to win 100% sure
Its a gamble, at that point its literally up to the tree and nailing gears.

What will you give the bolt on silver and black Shelby?
that car made 552whp, just runs good...that car has made its fastest pass at 7.27...
we'll even take money out if thats your big concern...not even talking shit just every time i mention it you get all huffy puffy
lets do a light $100 race...its makes or breaks no one....

Red Shelby on nitrous
vs
you on blower

Silver Shelby
vs
you on blower
let us leave
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:25 pm

also the black supra im sure will give you a run with you on nitrous...
if you put $300 on that race
we'll try you with the nitrous shelby heads up run what you brung
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:27 pm

And frank stop with the bullshit, im actually trying to give you a run worth it and you truly have the advantage. stop saying numbers about your car, clearly none are true and i do not care the power or torque your car makes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:28 pm

So $300 with the red shelby run what you brung $300? or u mean no cash involved?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:29 pm

Frank I already said the terms
$300+
you on blower
vs
red Shelby

Silver bolt on shelby
vs
you on blower
let us move

that red shelby has been sitting since it went [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] run the same time again or been tested...im basically handing you money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:33 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
lol I guess Frank uses this shit to his advantage. when he was scared of loosing against adturbo he kept saying he would run if they took off the spray. now he is saying run what you brung. jajajajajajaja funny stuff.

Yo go get in the kitchen and shut the hell up, You dont even have a car to race to even be making posts on this shit! I will personally ask joel To ban your pussy if you continue to come in here to trash my threads, you have no business to be posting on here.

Joel You know i never ever asked you for shit! But if this clown of pickacockpirate keeps shitting on my threads please give him 10 days thats all i ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:38 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank I already said the terms
$300+
you on blower
vs
red Shelby

Silver bolt on shelby
vs
you on blower
let us move

that red shelby has been sitting since it went [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] run the same time again or been tested...im basically handing you money

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Your not going to get me homie.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 20th 2012, 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 5:39 pm

Lol good one Frank. Yes i've caused so much drama compaired to you that I am going to be banned when you are still shitting on your own threads more. It's not trash talk it is exactly what happened. Tell me what part of my post was inaccurate?
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 6:00 pm

What about the Silver Shelby?
clearly you want no part of the Red Shelby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 6:10 pm

I'll race both cars! without a problem! but i am not going to handicap my car to give you a race for money sir!

I'll race the red Shelby on nitrous my car off the juice for fun!
And yea i'll give the Silver Shelby the go. I know tha car it ain't going no where before i flight by it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 6:35 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 8:13 pm

frank, you are calling out the gtrs to an 1/8? why not a 1/4 mile like the big boys?
county line is a crappy track for any gtr making more than 550 awhp. If you are so sure about your super powerful car, you can take it to the pbir private track rental 12/9/12. you should fuck every gtr there. BS
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 8:54 pm

So the bolt on Shelby can get the go? you on blower?

how about $100 you on blower vs the red Shelby? heads up?
or you on nitrous we get the back tire or the move?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 8:55 pm

26brx8 wrote:
frank, you are calling out the gtrs to an 1/8? why not a 1/4 mile like the big boys?
county line is a crappy track for any gtr making more than 550 awhp. If you are so sure about your super powerful car, you can take it to the pbir private track rental 12/9/12. you should fuck every gtr there. BS

Saturday countyline is actually pretty sticky, the day Frank wants is Friday but countyline has gotten better as far as track prep
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 9:01 pm

I know for you guys the track is ok because of the ability to do a B/Out. we can not really do that. So it is a hit or miss kind of thing.
check this video so you will know what iam talking about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 9:02 pm

e
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 9:03 pm

i understand, im saying since last year they have gotten better.
IMO doesnt hook as good as PBIR still
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 9:07 pm

Yes but I guess Frank is a bit worry about going to PBIR and run some stock gtrs..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...   Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out all GTR's At County Line Dragway Friday Nov 23rd...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next