SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pnuts 280z at county line

Go down 
+6
V6Chris
SN 95
bambinov8
CRUSH
yellowvert
pnut280zturbo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-02-14

pnuts 280z at county line  Empty
PostSubject: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 4:49 am

my first time at county line seting the car up had to let go up top https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCX9GwyEHP0
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
yellowvert

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 7:31 am

that thing moves Pnut. did it get loose up top?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 8:39 am

NICE HOOK Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 11:44 am

Did anyone notice how many seconds it took pnuts turbo to spool up? that's why i will stick to big motor nitrous and superchargers. affraid but once Pnuts car gets going it's pretty fast, credit given regardless.

Joel Am still waiting on some parts, i decided to go E-85 as well and the fuel system for my car its $2g's but i got the clutch and pistons already, I haven't taken the car apart yet till i get all the parts in. Don't worry your daddy will be ready sooner than expected. Cool lol.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 12:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Did anyone notice how many seconds it took pnuts turbo to spool up? that's why i will stick to big motor nitrous and superchargers. affraid but once Pnuts car gets going it's pretty fast, credit given regardless.

Joel Am still waiting on some parts, i decided to go E-85 as well and the fuel system for my car its $2g's but i got the clutch and pistons already, I haven't taken the car apart yet till i get all the parts in. Don't worry your daddy will be ready sooner than expected. Cool lol.
at least your learning somethng Neutral
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 12:32 pm

nice pass pnuts!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 3:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

GOOD SHIT FRANK I CALLED YOU YESTERDAY TO SHOOT THE SHIT WITH YOU..... IM GLAD YOU WENT WITH THE E85 IT SHOULD BE A MONSTER GOOD LUCK WITH THE BUILD TAKE YOUR TIME GET IT RIGHT .... BABY CRUSH WILL BE READY SOON Wink ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD RACE I CANT WAIT cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 3:14 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

at least your learning somethng Neutral
ABOUT TIME lol!
Back to top Go down
SN 95

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 5:47 pm

Run,s good !!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 6:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you're kidding right?
Frank do not speak if you dont know, pnut was not waiting for the turbo to spool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 7:10 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you're kidding right?Frank do not speak if you dont know, pnut was not waiting for the turbo to spool
Rolling Eyes

NO I am not...

Back to top Go down
Yosva R32
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yosva R32

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 7:22 pm

good shit man
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 8:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

that is why he is using NOS.....I guess!!
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2011, 10:53 pm

Nice run pnut, car is definitely moving
Back to top Go down
pnut280zturbo
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pnut280zturbo

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 3:27 am

yellowvert wrote:
that thing moves Pnut. did it get loose up top?

yea lost it on top a little i need more track time
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 1:13 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you're kidding right?Frank do not speak if you dont know, pnut was not waiting for the turbo to spool
Rolling Eyes

NO I am not...

the car leaves on nitrous idiot. he's probably learning the car to see how long to wait before letting go the trans brake. its an auto car Frank, has a stall and trans brake. its not a manual trans

so like I said i hoped you were kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 4:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Rolling Eyes

NO I am not...

the car leaves on nitrous idiot. he's probably learning the car to see how long to wait before letting go the trans brake. its an auto car Frank, has a stall and trans brake. its not a manual trans

so like I said i hoped you were kidding

Rolling Eyes
U know what V6chris? you win<!! Trying to talk sense and arguing with girls like you it's definitely a non winning situation.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 5:22 pm

violin violin violin popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2011, 5:51 pm

I guess if you beat gus at the track you know he ain't gonna race you on the street!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pnuts 280z at county line    pnuts 280z at county line  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pnuts 280z at county line
Page 1 of 1