SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??

Go down 
+4
ThatRacingChannel
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
osdper0911
antoanS4
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 10:25 am

Sandor Boost for Boost No bottle Bring it..
Albert The yellow S2000 Same Deal let me know.

GTRs Bring it tooooo.....

Am ready 404whp GT500 ready for battle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:19 am

IS THAT POWER TO THE PASSENGER SIDE WHEEL OR THE DRIVER SIDE WHEEL?
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 12:11 pm

lol! maybe....
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:53 pm

its run what u brung stop asking for those gay ass races
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 10:13 am

last time we went to the track i pulled trains on you please dont start if you want ill give you a car at the light with the yellow car for $500
Back to top Go down
ThatRacingChannel

ThatRacingChannel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 10:55 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 10:57 am

Sandor@AD-TurBO.com wrote:
last time we went to the track i pulled trains on you please dont start if you want ill give you a car at the light with the yellow car for $500

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 7:39 pm

Lets do $200 vs ur car the 240 boost for boost and i'll give u the start at the light popcorn
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 7:13 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Lets do $200 vs ur car the 240 boost for boost and i'll give u the start at the light popcorn
Why this frank????? just run the freaking car bro!!!!!! if you loose you loose!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 9:35 am

Am just trying to get a fair race out this, 4,000lbs car 700+whp vs a 2800lbs car making 700+whp on boost only he should win regardless of spraying me or not.

There is nothing wrong with asking for a fair run. Why the 4+ car yanking for?
Back to top Go down
oldschoolcoupe
oldschoolcoupe

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 6:46 pm

hey i will be at the track this friday with my brother blackcobra if you like i will run you on motor no nos no turbo no nothing all motor.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 10:45 am

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??   Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Wanting To Race My Parked Ass GT500 Tonight At County Line??
Page 1 of 1