SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7

Go down 
+29
Kool-Aid
R35 GTR
vettecharged
b18chatch06
08 killer
s.e.a.n
pnut280zturbo
BoostedRSX
Krusty DSM
1sikgti
LthlGT500
antoanS4
GT30WRX/BANNED
pdv25
RAM1320
V6Chris
jio
CRUSH
nxeclipse
miamimagic
kachup
ThatRacingChannel
Papa-Smerf69
bambinov8
GIO-305
03terminator
SILVERBEAST
yellowvert
Nomad
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nomad
Professional Street Racer
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 Empty
PostSubject: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 12:26 pm

Gonna start this thread to get things organized for next meet.[b]

Wanna setup

B16catch06 vs Nomad

Jessie i picked the roll last time, so this time you choose.

and

2J240sx vs Nomad

since you picked the 50 roll last time, i wanna pick the roll this time.
Back to top Go down
yellowvert
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
yellowvert

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 8:53 pm

put me down for a roll with that guy PDV25, if he is going. I'd also like to run the black Shelby that has the 300 shot! I don't know them personally so if anyone can tell them that would be great.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 9:07 pm

Nomad wrote:
Gonna start this thread to get things organized for next meet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I THINK ALL THESE RUNS SHOULD BE PRETTY CLOSE:

Kieth's 997 vs Richard EVO

Blacktimes RX7 vs Richard EVO

Nomad vs 240 2JZ

Nomad vs Jesse

Areil vs Jesse

Areil vs Frank(new setup)

Frank vs 600hp hatch Very Happy

Yellowvert vs ASAP Red DSM

Jorgie Foxbody vs Paul GTR

Jorgie Foxbody vs Bambimno

Devon SRT4 vs Bambino

Devon SRT4 vs Papa Smurf SRT4

Titto vs Gio305 (rematch)

S.e.a.n vs Yellow 03' Cobra

You can't get more organized then this... Very Happy And TRC, be sure to have those cameras charged!.... cheers
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:20 pm

good shet steve, but i think bambino won't make it, he's cobra is down
Back to top Go down
GIO-305
GIO-305

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 11:27 pm

stick me in there some where.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:37 am

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Nomad wrote:
Gonna start this thread to get things organized for next meet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I THINK ALL THESE RUNS SHOULD BE PRETTY CLOSE:

Nomad vs 240 2JZ

Nomad vs Jesse

Areil vs Jesse

Areil vs Frank(new setup)

Frank vs 600hp hatch Very Happy

Jorgie Foxbody vs Bambimno

Devon SRT4 vs Bambino

You can't get more organized then this... Very Happy And TRC, be sure to have those cameras charged!.... cheers
that's sounds like a plan steve , I won't make it for the next meet unfortunately, car is running just to get me to work and back home ..won't see boost until couple weeks ...next month at the very beginning I should b ready to head out a lil stronger hopefully and make a good spot on that roll list ..I b there Monday though to say what's up to you guys and view some races :)
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:31 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
ThatRacingChannel

ThatRacingChannel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-10-16

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:34 am

Nomad wrote:

Wanna setup

B16catch06 vs Nomad

and

2J240sx vs Nomad

I dont think i chose the roll last time lol, anyway you can choose the roll but this time you take the passenger with the camera Wink

What roll are you thinking?

-TRC (Javier)
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 2:16 am

i need some runs lol
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 6:57 am

ThatRacingChannel wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Wanna setup

B16catch06 vs Nomad

and

2J240sx vs Nomad

I dont think i chose the roll last time lol, anyway you can choose the roll but this time you take the passenger with the camera Wink

What roll are you thinking?

-TRC (Javier)

Last time was agreed apon a 50 roll due to ur tranny not starting in the right gear from 60. I want a 30 or 40roll.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 9:05 am

GIO-305 wrote:
stick me in there some where.
Your in there...

kachup wrote:
i need some runs lol
I got you...
bambinov8 wrote:

that's sounds like a plan steve , I won't make it for the next meet unfortunately, car is running just to get me to work and back home ..won't see boost until couple weeks ...next month at the very beginning I should b ready to head out a lil stronger hopefully and make a good spot on that roll list ..I b there Monday though to say what's up to you guys and view some races :)
Not a problem brother, I will go ahead and make the necessary changes....

UPDATE:

Nomad vs 240 2JZ

Nomad vs Jesse

Nomad vs Frank

Areil vs Jesse

Areil vs Paul GTR

Frank vs 600hp Hatch Very Happy

Frank vs ASAP Red DSM

Jorgie Foxbody vs Gio305

Devon SRT4 vs CJ ISF(N20)

Kachup vs Challenger S/C

Kachup vs Tonyturbo

If its somebody else that im missing, please let me know so I can set you up with a decent run.... popcorn

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on November 3rd 2011, 12:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:03 am

The red eclipse from ASAP will be on my list also ..should b a good match for me ..so far that match list looks like full of win Steve !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:37 am

affraid Damn Steve!! I got two of the fastest cars on site to race against to. lol as usual.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 11:35 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
affraid Damn Steve!! I got two of the fastest cars on site to race against to. lol as usual.

No problem Frank... If thats the case, I will swap out Areil and put ASAP red DSM instead... I forgot about Paul's GTR vs Areil's run and with the races setup this way, both you and Ariel only have 2 runs each... Very Happy

^^^Now its updated...

Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:10 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

No problem Frank... If thats the case, I will swap out Areil and put ASAP red DSM instead... I forgot about Paul's GTR vs Areil's run and with the races setup this way, both you and Ariel only have 2 runs each... Very Happy

^^^Now its updated...

dont forget to add me vs frank
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:14 pm

Nomad wrote:
dont forget to add me vs frank

Updated... Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________

11-7 MEET RUNS LIST:

1. Kieth's 997 vs Richard EVO

2. Blacktimes RX7 vs Richard EVO

3. Zack's 1000 vs Richard EVO

4. Nomad vs 240 2JZ

5. Nomad vs Frank

6. Nomad vs Jesse

7. Areil vs Jesse

8. Areil vs Paul GTR

9. Frank vs 600hp Hatch Very Happy

10. Frank vs ASAP Red DSM

11. Yellowvert vs ASAP Red DSM

12. Jorgie Foxbody vs Paul GTR

13. Jorgie Foxbody vs Gio305

14. Devon SRT4 vs CJ ISF(N20)

15. Devon SRT4 vs Papa Smurf SRT4

16. Titto vs Gio305 (rematch)

17. Kachup vs Challenger S/C

18. Kachup vs Tonyturbo

19. S.e.a.n vs Yellow 03' Cobra

20. S.e.a.n vs Red 350z Turbo

21. 600hp Hatch vs 500hp Civic

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on November 3rd 2011, 5:37 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:26 pm

Steve, I know a guy that has a turbo's 350z that is very interested..pencil him in plz..500-600whp..dnt feed him to the sharks yet, he ran tito a while back and tito won so a rematch wud be good to get his feet wet..he can run sean also since he's able to do 40's and 60's..also, the turbo fox wud be nice..should be fun
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:39 pm

Also, got a 500whp civic that wants to run ariel and whoever else..set this shit up
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:41 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
miamimagic wrote:
Steve, I know a guy that has a turbo's 350z that is very interested..pencil him in plz..500-600whp..dnt feed him to the sharks yet, he ran tito a while back and tito won so a rematch wud be good to get his feet wet..he can run sean also since he's able to do 40's and 60's..also, the turbo fox wud be nice..should be fun

HOW LONG AGO DEVIN??? I DONT REMEMBER scratch

ITS A TURBO 350Z??

yea, a red turbo 350z..u beat him..it was a WHILE back he said..shorter spanish dude, real cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 2:20 pm

miamimagic wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
miamimagic wrote:

HOW LONG AGO DEVIN??? I DONT REMEMBER scratch

ITS A TURBO 350Z??

yea, a red turbo 350z..u beat him..it was a WHILE back he said..shorter spanish dude, real cool

CRAZY!! I HONESTLY DONT REMEMBER RUNNING HIM affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 3:12 pm

My car will be ready tomorrow, i am going to hit the dyno TM just to check on the numbers, to make sure i got enough for all of these fast cars. lol and by the way' if anyone is interested in buying a set of 2 Race Star drag aluminum wheels 10.0 15's let me know; they will fit Mustangs and Corvettes. $150 for both if anyone is interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 3:22 pm

miamimagic wrote:

Ok, no problem...

miamimagic wrote:
Also, got a 500whp civic that wants to run ariel and whoever else..set this shit up
You saw what Ariel did to that 600hp Civic hatch, so therefore I wont have Ariel waste his nitrous on a Civic with 100hp less than the Hatch that he ran in the other meet... Im gonna set him up with the 600hp hatch, based off that outcome of him proving himself we'll go from there... Remember Devon, Ariel is a nitrous car and the more runs he has on that same bottle(lower bottle pressure), the slower his car will get... Im really trying to keep it as fair as possible...

^^^Its updated....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 3:28 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
miamimagic wrote:

Ok, no problem...

miamimagic wrote:
You saw what Ariel did to that 600hp Civic hatch, so therefore I wont have Ariel waste his nitrous on a Civic with 100hp less than the Hatch that he ran in the other meet... Im gonna set him up with the 600hp hatch, based off that outcome of him proving himself we'll go from there... Remember Devon, Ariel is a nitrous car and the more runs he has on that same bottle(lower bottle pressure), the slower his car will get... Im just trying to keep it fair...^^^Its updated....

It's a situation my car wont be in lol.... Boost baby all boost. So Steve if Ariel's bottle pressure goes down i got mine he can use it or i just run over his runs. lol. just let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 3:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

It's a situation my car wont be in lol.... Boost baby all boost. So Steve if Ariel bottle pressure goes down i got mine he can use it or i just run over his runs. lol. just let me know. Very Happy

I appreciate the sacrifice Frank, it shows what good character you have... cheers
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 4:32 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
miamimagic wrote:

Ok, no problem...

miamimagic wrote:
You saw what Ariel did to that 600hp Civic hatch, so therefore I wont have Ariel waste his nitrous on a Civic with 100hp less than the Hatch that he ran in the other meet... Im gonna set him up with the 600hp hatch, based off that outcome of him proving himself we'll go from there... Remember Devon, Ariel is a nitrous car and the more runs he has on that same bottle(lower bottle pressure), the slower his car will get... Im really trying to keep it as fair as possible...

^^^Its updated....

Honestly I dnt think that civic makes 600whp but I agree with you..we'll see what level he's at and go from there..monday should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next