SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7

Go down 
+29
Kool-Aid
R35 GTR
vettecharged
b18chatch06
08 killer
s.e.a.n
pnut280zturbo
BoostedRSX
Krusty DSM
1sikgti
LthlGT500
antoanS4
GT30WRX/BANNED
pdv25
RAM1320
V6Chris
jio
CRUSH
nxeclipse
miamimagic
kachup
ThatRacingChannel
Papa-Smerf69
bambinov8
GIO-305
03terminator
SILVERBEAST
yellowvert
Nomad
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 2:33 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
GT30WRX wrote:
Silverbeast can you throw me somewhere in their 115-117 trap

I see you posting alot, but I never seen you out to any of our meets.... Have I met you before?... scratch

we might have one of these

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:03 pm

he's going to bring like 40 honda's no joke
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:27 pm

50$ per person buy in, single elimination, winner takes all
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:29 pm

Would def make this fun
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:31 pm

20 people so that means a stack for the winner
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:32 pm

GT30WRX wrote:

I ran you before I believe it was on 595 or flamingo a while back you said you sprayed me.

Well that wasn't me because I dont race no other place then US27.... Besides, spraying you in the city streets wouldve been foolish of me to put other peoples life endanger like that... Evil or Very Mad And also, don't think I didn't read your post to Kachup about "showing up to our meet with 20 Civics ready to go" the other day... I guarantee you that yall wont be showing up to see some races, it will be for something else, so be brave if you want to!...

I appreciate and respect all our members on this forum, but when all you do is post Fuckery on a constant basis, then I will have a problem with that!... I know you probably already have the info to our meet on Monday night, so if you decide that you want to act mature and show up without your 20 Honda buddies and introduce yourself in the proper manner, then I will respect you as a MAN... If you decide to take the other route, just be sure to re-read my paragraph on the above....

The ball is in your court..... popcorn

Last edited by SILVERBEAST on November 4th 2011, 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Papa-Smerf69
Papa-Smerf69

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:38 pm

I would need to be 34psi and strap kit becouse im not trying to risk the motor letting go from crank walk or w.e the case but right now I think it would be pointless to run
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 5:29 pm

yeah i think smerf should start with devon then go from there. 700+ hp evo might be a little bit of a jump for the tune he is on.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 5:37 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Nomad wrote:
add me vs papa smurf now that hes on tires

Nomad you'll run anything... lol! We'll see how Smurf does against Devon first because you make about 200hp+ more than him so it may not be a fair race... Sad

____________________________________________________________________________________________-

11-7 MEET RUNS LIST:

1. Nomad vs 240 2JZ

2. Nomad vs Frank

3. Nomad vs Jesse

4. Areil vs Jesse

5. Frank vs 600hp Hatch

6. Frank vs ASAP Red DSM

7. Yellowvert vs ASAP Red DSM

9. Jorgie Foxbody vs Gio305

10. Devon SRT4 vs CJ ISF(N20)

11. Devon SRT4 vs Papa Smurf SRT4

12. Titto vs Gio305 (rematch)

13. Kachup vs Challenger S/C

14. Kachup vs Tonyturbo

15. S.e.a.n vs Yellow 03' Cobra

16. S.e.a.n vs Red 350z Turbo

17. 600hp Hatch vs 500hp Civic

That may be BUT! He did spin past a 600+ Hp challenger that hooked, that's why I call him out
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 5:53 pm

Stop trying to kick puppys, just race Jesse and the 240 you will have your match up right there.

what does 600hp challengers have to do with anything? it weighs probably 4400+lbs
Thats like a mid 120 car
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 6:27 pm

GT30WRX wrote:

My bad SilverBeast i'm not trying to mess up your meet, I got upset and posted up about the 20 honda's cause this guy Kachup was trying to tell me he would determine if I was "qualified" and not to post other people videos not his own videos on other "childish" forums....like he was trying to play like he's the boss or some shit. I'm not about to have someone tell me what I can and can't do; especially no little git. As far as Monday night I accept your offer and i'll try to make it out their if my schedule doesn't look that bad on Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting you.

Its not my meet, its an SK meet, and i'll also be looking forward to meeting you to... afro
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 6:32 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
^^apologize thats what I meant to say

Your apology is accepted...
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 7:55 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
Stop trying to kick puppys, just race Jesse and the 240 you will have your match up right there.

what does 600hp challengers have to do with anything? it weighs probably 4400+lbs
Thats like a mid 120 car

What are u the mayor / spokesman for southern knights just grab a beach chair and watch.
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:27 pm

Nope, i just notice a trend you like to try and race slower cars when your well into the 700s.

Ill pull a beach chair in the mean time and laugh at your driving when you race.

I hope you start shit talking like you did on JDMS about beating me then you turned down racing me at Bettys and after i raced ram.

I will be glad to beat your over hyped car very soon if you want.

-Your daddy.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:40 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
Nope, i just notice a trend you like to try and race slower cars when your well into the 700s.

Ill pull a beach chair in the mean time and laugh at your driving when you race.

I hope you start shit talking like you did on JDMS about beating me then you turned down racing me at Bettys and after i raced ram.

I will be glad to beat your over hyped car very soon if you want.

-Your daddy.

When did I talk shit about beating you? Quote me?

For a shit talker like you I take pleasure in saying NO so u can bench race from the sidelines all the way home, I call out whoever I please and if they dont wanna race let them speak up. Now STFU and pull a chair Mondays right around the corner I'll make sure to bring you a pastel for your win on bench racing
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 8:52 pm

[QUOTE=Nomad;724984]no one drives my car but me, and i understand if your pussy wants to come out of its pants cuz i called you out from a roll u know id embarrass you in.

So strap your bottle, call your tuner, or build your motor cuz ya opened ya mouth called out the County i live in and now i aint backing down from walking im gonna give u[/QUOTE]

Remember that? i don't need to bench race you , your not worth my time or gas.

your run your keyboard and thats it LMAO.

Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 9:30 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
SILVERBEAST wrote:

Well that wasn't me because I dont race no other place then US27.... Besides, spraying you in the city streets wouldve been foolish of me to put other peoples life endanger like that... Evil or Very Mad And also, don't think I didn't read your post to Kachup about "showing up to our meet with 20 Civics ready to go" the other day... I guarantee you that yall wont be showing up to see some races, it will be for something else, so be brave if you want to!...

I appreciate all members on our forum, but when all you do is post Fuckery on a constant basis, then I will have a problem with that!... I know you probably already have the info to our meet on Monday night, so if you decide that you want to act mature and show up without your 20 Honda buddies and introduce yourself in the proper manner, then I will respect you as a MAN... If you decide to take the other route, just be sure to re-read my paragraph on the above....

The ball is in your court..... popcorn

My bad SilverBeast i'm not trying to mess up your meet, I got upset and posted up about the 20 honda's cause this guy Kachup was trying to tell me he would determine if I was "qualified" and not to post other people videos not his own videos on other "childish" forums....like he was trying to play like he's the boss or some shit. I'm not about to have someone tell me what I can and can't do; especially no little git. As far as Monday night I accept your offer and i'll try to make it out their if my schedule doesn't look that bad on Tuesday. Looking forward to meeting you.

look man you could be 35 years older than me or younger, but i could tell you this i aint no one to tell you what not to do or what to do, if silverbeast tells you the location well thats good for you, ive never seen you or heard about you, everyone on southern knights know each and everyone tries to look for each other, so what im trying to say is that we dont know you or anyone here, anyone could go on google and find picture of a car a post them up like is their, i mean you could be a cop or a old ass man that acts like a kid and tells everyone our meet...and if i said you need to qualify is because maybe the slowest car out their makes 400rwhp and we dont want a big ass crowed just to spectate
Back to top Go down
nxeclipse
nxeclipse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 12:22 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nxeclipse wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
nxeclipse wrote:
sounds good looks like fun. Ill run whoever I dont really care win or lose.

Frank sounds like a good race..I already beat him once lol just kidding man.

lol! Oh!! don't worry i love all my fans including haters lol! i'll give you a free walk no problem. jk.

60 to 160 with the hit sounds good to you? Very Happy

65-165 and I'll take the hit if you're offering it.

what do you want me to do!! blow up my engine? lol! Why do you need a such of a high roll? scratch

FWD fail.
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 4:28 am

GT30WRX wrote:
kachup wrote:
look man you could be 35 years older than me or younger, but i could tell you this i aint no one to tell you what not to do or what to do, if silverbeast tells you the location well thats good for you, ive never seen you or heard about you, everyone on southern knights know each and everyone tries to look for each other, so what im trying to say is that we dont know you or anyone here, anyone could go on google and find picture of a car a post them up like is their, i mean you could be a cop or a old ass man that acts like a kid and tells everyone our meet...and if i said you need to qualify is because maybe the slowest car out their makes 400rwhp and we dont want a big ass crowed just to spectate

"i aint no one to tell you what not to do or what to do"

clearly that ain't hard to figure that out according to these 2 post

BABY CRUSH wrote:
kachup wrote:
fuck the shit talking i want to see a fight again...24/7 FRANK VS V6CHRIS GET YOUR TICKET NOW lol!
A FIGHT LMAO IF YOU WANTED TO SEE A FIGHT YOUR SOFT ASS COULD OF FOUGHT MY HOMEBOY THAT TRIED YOU LAST MEET YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CALL STEVE TO PROTECT YOU. YOU WRONG FOR THIS SHIT DONT AMP UP A FIGHT THATS NOT COOL Evil or Very Mad WE TRYING TO SEE A RACE NOT A FIGHT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN SPECIAL PRIVILEGES THE SAME WAY WE GAVE THEM TO YOU WE CAN TAKE THEM AWAY DONT ABUSE YOUR PRIVILAGES Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

V6Chris wrote:
kachup wrote:
fuck the shit talking i want to see a fight again...24/7 FRANK VS V6CHRIS GET YOUR TICKET NOW lol!
you're a fucking clown
I'm trying to setup a race. If you wanna fight then setup your own shit. SK never needed some fuckin joker to setup race nights and events. just because you make the topic it still gets corrected by Steve and run by steve and joel.
Remember where you stand and what you're trying to attempt, cause you sound like a fuckin hypocrite

As far as no one knowing who I am, i'd rather not be known, then be someone known like you and have everyone disrespect you to your face and not doing anything about it. Its shows what type of little git you really are. What kind of real man has a username kachup? is it because you bleed red every month out of your vagina.
and you say I copy and paste images from google, the only image i'm gonna copy and paste is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after reading your post you clearly need this

P.S. Silverbeast never sent me a PM of the location I got it from JDMSOUTH

i didnt even see them post Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BoostedRSX
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
BoostedRSX

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2011, 9:39 am

[quote="kachup"][quote="GT30WRX"]
kachup wrote:

Hey where did you're call out thread to V6chris and Joel go????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7   OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLD ROLL LIST startup for 11-7
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next