SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]

Go down 
+25
30PSIBLK
zetec1985
Mario@SRMS
GT30WRX/BANNED
AzkE85
antoanS4
Alex99
CRUSH
26brx8
FRC
2003styellowsrt
4g6king
S twice
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
bambinov8
pdv25
USMCWARVET
LthlGT500
FactoryFreak
Turbocobra
glokology
Phantom SRT4
miamimagic
Boost Films
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:03 pm

here we go , thread is taking off into 9 page jerk off session between these two clowns. You guys argue about the same shit on everyones thread and never race each other. Why dont you guys start an arguement thread and you guys can discuus whos dick is smaller , who has the most cash, etc.

here ill throw in all your smileys and topics at once .

violin nutswing cheerleader franks favorite for some weird reason bukkae

Dig or suck it , real men dig , titto wont race me , i know everything about racing, my car on juice is faster from a dig than anything in the planet .

that should about sum up the next 7 pages , so you guys should not have anything else to talk about now.

Back to top Go down
4g6king

4g6king

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:04 pm

i can speak for chris..please dont attack me lol...but yea he had wheel hop i was the camera man in his car he was spinning a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
The second race was better for me. Frank the car has 5-6mph his 5xxhp car was expected to pull up top.
If he'd like we can do another sometime for some cash

You love talking about racing for cash but when we met up you quickly back down for the cash offer and mention you only wanted to bet Anthony, plus you didn't have any cash on you.

Look what that guy drive you think money is anything for him.

are you talking?
did u ever find fourth? id run u for cash idc i told u.
I'm waiting on u STILL to fix ur nightmare

I'm jus askin the guy...if he wants to run for free I'm game.
yall cry quick abot shit that's not ur problem
I'm not talking shit about the guy or his car
. just a friendly run for free or cash w.e

i kno he's got cash unlike you three tucking ur dick in when it comes time to race me. or making excuses when they lose twice!!!

I'm ready sean ur still trying. my third has been shot since before i raced u but i don't need google maps to find my gears

Rolling Eyes Look at whos talking V6-UnconTrollableDiarrheaShitTalker.. LMAO The moment he wins a race he comes online and post's a video talking and saying his the King of the streets, and that the others guys car its parked, and his starts to call out 1000+hp cars to racing and yarayarayara.. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:21 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
here we go , thread is taking off into 9 page jerk off session between these two clowns. You guys argue about the same shit on everyones thread and never race each other. Why dont you guys start an arguement thread and you guys can discuus whos dick is smaller , who has the most cash, etc.

Dig or suck it , real men dig , titto wont race me , i know everything about racing, my car on juice is faster from a dig than anything in the planet .

that should about sum up the next 7 pages , so you guys should not have anything else to talk about now.

I don't know what to say about this^^^^ Maybe i should take a shit on you or just jerk or pee on your face right now. lol! Fuck you nigga this a free forum, and by the way" even before u had a diaper for a car and started to race that slow little junk u drive>> I WAS HERE and I AM ME...

I am the last person you would like to start to talk shit too. I got games with no ending that i can use on your ass all day long. Here is one of them bukkae take that bucket of mayo and rub it on your face Buddy. lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on March 15th 2012, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:21 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
The second race was better for me. Frank the car has 5-6mph his 5xxhp car was expected to pull up top.

You love talking about racing for cash but when we met up you quickly back down for the cash offer and mention you only wanted to bet Anthony, plus you didn't have any cash on you.

are you talking?

I'm not talking shit about the guy or his car. just a friendly run for free or cash w.e

i kno he's got cash unlike you three tucking ur dick in when it comes time to race me. or making excuses when they lose twice!!!

I'm ready sean ur still trying. my third has been shot since before i raced u but i don't need google maps to find my gears

blah blah blah my point is don't talk about racing for cash, then show up to the spots with no money. I raced you already and beat you I will not waste my time with you anymore.

lol sean u got walked twice?! lol 100whp more n lost twice
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

I don't know what to say about this^^^^ Maybe i should take a shit on you or just jerk or pee on your face right now. lol! Fuck you nigga this a free forum and even before u had a diaper and started to race that slow little junk u drive>> I WAS HERE and I AM ME...

I am the last person you would like to start to talk shit too. I got games with no ending that i can use on your ass all day long. Here is one of them bukkae take that bucket of mayo and rub it on your face Buddy. lol!

next time i see you we can talk , till then ill leave it just like this.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:24 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:

Lol I've never said any of that. i will say the supra is beautiful but I've yet to see it win a race
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:27 pm

V6Chris wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

are you talking?

I'm not talking shit about the guy or his car. just a friendly run for free or cash w.e

blah blah blah my point is don't talk about racing for cash, then show up to the spots with no money. I raced you already and beat you I will not waste my time with you anymore.

lol sean u got walked twice?! lol 100whp more n lost twice

The only clean run we had you got beat, the other two runs I missed then I let off. The people here can be the judge
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:27 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Lol I've never said any of that. i will say the supra is beautiful but I've yet to see it win a race

im just busting balls , the car aint the fastest on the street , i dont expect to beat everyone. I do like that fact that it looks nice and its the car i have always wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:28 pm

Ok big dawg we will talk... U So big... LMAO Here is some more bukkae And thisone Goes right into ur heart>> bang bang Jerkit lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:36 pm

4g6king wrote:
i can speak for chris..please dont attack me lol...but yea he had wheel hop i was the camera man in his car he was spinning a bit

thank you sir!!!

i fixed it I'm just curious if he's willing to go again. yes cool no then ok kool.

i don't have time to entertain everyone with every bad thing about my car. I'm beyond pleased with my piece
the porche is beautiful n fast. if he's down I'm.down.
like people say i say
I'm king n suck my dick otherwise. and yeah mother fuckers a dig is the real deal shit.

boost films FUCKIN AWSOME VIDEO GUYS i love it
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 2:40 pm

Sean i ain't a fuckin coward. if u wanna say u won like clown cool. ill park that ass all day anyday let me know
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 3:29 pm

so quick summery of the night chevy>all

let the drama begin lol
Back to top Go down
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 3:42 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
so quick summery of the night chevy>all

let the drama begin lol

Sounds about right... Ford beats 2jz, Chevy beats ford. Chevy FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 3:54 pm

"FRC " Whats up chiseled my nigga chiseled... lol! wanna debate some more about racing or u still in vacation from your last
housebreaking's tour? lol!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 4:25 pm

V6chris.....que cogia de culo te dieron jejejejejeje
what an ass kicking!!!
that's for talking so much shit!!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 4:39 pm

Great vid thanks to BOOST FILMS Cool AND THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING IT A GREAT MEET. I HAD A GREAT TIME AND SEEN SOME GOOD RUNS.
Back to top Go down
Boost Films
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Boost Films

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 4:43 pm

Thanks all on the great remarks. Lol @ the bacchanal between Chris and Crushercobra
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 4:45 pm

Sooooooo , this thread ended up like I expected ..Mario , don't worry about the loss you had , that car isn't making 590whp ..big ass return fuel style set up for low boost ?? Lol ..besides car was worst looking than Pedritos pizzeria lunch box , end of night u went home with a nice supra rolling on CCW 'S and him on a lol car ...BTW nice meeting ya that night , we will run soon bro ..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 6:12 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
Sooooooo , this thread ended up like I expected ..Mario , don't worry about the loss you had , that car isn't making 590whp ..big ass return fuel style set up for low boost ?? Lol ..besides car was worst looking than Pedritos pizzeria lunch box , end of night u went home with a nice supra rolling on CCW 'S and him on a lol car ...BTW nice meeting ya that night , we will run soon bro ..
This i will agree with. but that line means nothing he still has a bullshit a1000
Back to top Go down
Alex99

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 6:57 pm

Good runs cheers nice vids
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 9:43 pm

Nice video and some good runs, i need a car asap im missing all the action
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 10:27 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

im just busting balls , the car aint the fastest on the street , i dont expect to beat everyone. I do like that fact that it looks nice and its the car i have always wanted.

that's all that matters
Back to top Go down
AzkE85
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 11:26 pm

subs

ps was that challenger sniping ? that car looks badass!

Last edited by AzkE85 on March 15th 2012, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turbocobra

Turbocobra

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 11:27 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
lol! he likes his car, i like my car, you like your car. dont you go to AL performance? or use to, ask there about my car. dont worry next week i'll bring the bottle and we can run again if the supra wants. thats why! i have a fuel system. yes i do have an ebay turbo kit so what? go check the dyno at td autowerkers if you want to.

paul saw my car run on bottle against mostro's gtr, too bad i ran out of gear quick but thats taken care of violin .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]   Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boost Films - Southern Knights Meet 3/13/12 [HD]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next