SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights

Go down 
+57
Silver Gt
bEATONu
FRESHprinceOFpompano
peacockpirate
Brad2jzis
Desarro
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Orlandos DADDY
spooledcrxb18
Phantom SRT4
mona_acr
USMCWARVET
quikenuf
Del Slow
b18chatch06
fordman
fatboyyyy
FRC
asap1320
glokology
Tim
juissed
dropcivic
Silvers2k
pnut280zturbo
kowboy059
TonyTurbo
2jz240sx
Dain
Nos51
Krusty DSM
MrJimi
89stang
Orange challenger
s.e.a.n
pdv25
Jspec Mk4
SteedaGT
handofdoom11/BANNED
CRUSH
R35 GTR
BerryDees1
Mr37r
S twice
boostin b13
Lottsa boost
b20vtec king
richevo
yellow_bullet_97
V6Chris
kachup
Boost Films
bambinov8
2003styellowsrt
SILVERBEAST
MR.45
2yayc
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 12:26 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
god i cant wait for that fucking bs to be done so reality will actually set in on this guy. frank why do you insist on ruining every single thread on this forum with your bs about a car that doesnt even run STILL. you really have NO life at all your such a loser its not even funny anymore.

The big question lays on" do you have anything worth of racing to back up ur theory? because it like you and your shit talking is relying on others people fast cars to make ut dream come true which is someone else's car giving me the walk! Evil or Very Mad look u hating chronic disease, i least i can lean forward to finish my shit cuz i know it's going to be fairly fast, unlike some slow Japanese $1,300 dollars car like yours with a junkyard turbo setup. If i lose to 1,500 awdhp 8sec $200k car (Tims car) VS a 1000whp 6speed car" then what? I love to race against the best out there and thats how u gain respect whether u lose or win! It's not about who has the best car or the best setup or most whp, but about having fun with what you have accomplished with ur project, and show others that u can hang with them; thats my goal to have fun with my shit and race the fastest and best cars out there something haters like you "CAN'T DO YET"...

Cool
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 12:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:
god i cant wait for that fucking bs to be done so reality will actually set in on this guy. frank why do you insist on ruining every single thread on this forum with your bs about a car that doesnt even run STILL. you really have NO life at all your such a loser its not even funny anymore.

The big question lays on" do you have anything worth of racing to back up ur theory? because it like you and your shit talking is relying on others people fast cars to make ut dream come true which is someone else's car giving me the walk! Evil or Very Mad look u hating chronic disease, i least i can lean forward to finish my shit cuz i know it's going to be fairly fast, unlike some slow Japanese $1,300 dollars car like yours with a junkyard turbo setup. If i lose to 1,500 awdhp 8sec $200k car (Tims car) VS a 1000whp 6speed car" then what? I love to race against the best out there and thats how u gain respect whether u lose or win! It's not about who has the best car or the best setup or most whp, but about having fun with what you have accomplished with ur project, and show others that u can hang with them; thats my goal to have fun with my shit and race the fastest and best cars out there something haters like you "CAN'T DO YET"...

Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 1:16 pm

[quote="dropcivic"][quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
handofdoom11 wrote:

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Quote :

The big question lays on" do you have anything worth of racing to back up ur theory? because it looks like you and your shit talking is relying on other peoples fast cars to make ur dream come true which is someone else's car giving me the walk! Evil or Very Mad look u hating chronic disease, at least i can lean forward to finish my shit cuz i know it's going to be fairly fast, unlike some slow ass Japanese $1,300 dollars junk like yours with a junkyard turbo setup. If i lose to a 1,500 awdhp Auto 8sec $200k car (Tims car) VS a 1000whp 6speed car" then what? I love to race against the best out there and thats how u gain respect whether u lose or win! It's not about who has the best car or the best setup or most whp, but about having fun with what you have accomplished with ur project, and show others that u can hang with them; thats my goal! to have fun with my shit and to race the fastest and baddest cars out there something haters like you "CAN'T DO YET"..."AMEN" Cool

lol! ^^
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 1:48 pm

All that talk and you end it with "something you can't do yet". Hello moron you can't race my huffy right now your shit STILL don't run.

Is this guy mentally handicapped? Im not even being a dick anymore just want to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 2:04 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
All that talk and you end it with "something you can't do yet". Hello moron you can't race my huffy right now your shit STILL don't run.

Is this guy mentally handicapped? Im not even being a dick anymore just want to know.

You belong to the house of pussies, so stay in there u complaning lil bitct and don't you ever come out there again u punks ass... Who gives a fuck about you nor about your shit? I don't see anyone wanting to race ur pos bike or car! You are a no body, a looser and the best nut swingar in town! Just go get a dick and choke on that bitch so that way u could finally shut the fuck up that bitch of yours punk... You have yet made a point about nothing, but being interested about what the fuck i'm doing with my shit, and being interested about what the fuck i'm saying up on this bitch. Stop dancing on my cock already cuz ur bitch ass it ain't worth not even a rats dick. "BITCH" Jerkit
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 2:22 pm

LOL did you just type that to yourself? it seems a lot more suiting if you did... i get at least 5-10 races EVERY week. you type on your keyboard instead. so cool.
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 2:24 pm

and trust me if you didnt post about your non running expensive ass paper weight in every single thread not a single person would be talking about it or you. have a nice day on the internet sweet heart...
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 2:33 pm

wow...i thought i talked alot of shyt...lol....i just cant wait to hear my wastegate open up...lol.... 55-60 rolls...see you guys their...and go0d luck to all!
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 5:23 pm

Why are these idiots in SRT-4's trying to race people? I thought all their owners had either realized they are too slow to race, crashed them, or been put in jail for a felonious crime.

Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 5:35 pm

2yayc wrote:
Why are these idiots in SRT-4's trying to race people? I thought all their owners had either realized they are too slow to race, crashed them, or been put in jail for a felonious crime.

ummm only one way to solve this problem....line it up from a 60roll....see you their son...
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 5:59 pm

im not one to talk...just line it up...thats why i built the car for....now 60 or 55....u can pick n honk it off..n choose the lane...btw im not a regular neon..i run on corn....lol
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 6:07 pm

Well there you have it race is over, close this thread Down!! The man uses E85 nobody can beat him NOBODY..
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 6:13 pm

Awww...thats cute....Ur doing a burnout...u must be fast also???...but take it as u want...i'll be their waiting for a race
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 6:24 pm

Bro you don't want it.... I'm not a regular slobra... i use 93 octane papa!!! You srt guys are all the same think your a cool guy cause you brag about how your car spins at a 60 roll. Your car would prob beat my car idc i'm slow YA DIG?
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 6:30 pm

I dont spin frm a 60 I got 275's for that problem...lol....but ok I guess...just race and have fun like ima do...but all jokes aside u got a nice kar...hope it does well out their!
Back to top Go down
Mr37r
Mr37r

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 7:01 pm

2yayc wrote:

1.. yes i was an idiot for buying a FWD.. chit a neon nun the less....But i'm not a dumbass for living in Orlando... dont sing it bring it...It's just a neon...60LMK

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 7:10 pm

Mr37r wrote:
2yayc wrote:

1.. yes i was an idiot for buying a FWD.. chit a neon nun the less....But i'm not a dumbass for living in Orlando... dont sing it bring it...It's just a neon...60LMK

BRING BACK THE FOX! Turbo instead of nitrous this time
Back to top Go down
Mr37r
Mr37r

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 7:13 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Mr37r wrote:
2yayc wrote:

BRING BACK THE FOX! Turbo instead of nitrous this time

Cool .....
Back to top Go down
BerryDees1
BerryDees1

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 7:49 pm

mona_acr wrote:
I dont spin frm a 60 I got 275's for that problem...lol....but ok I guess...just race and have fun like ima do...but all jokes aside u got a nice kar...hope it does well out their!

Thanks, that's all I do is run my slobra son. Idc if I win as long as I can give a good run it's all good then.

Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 3:02 am

Mr37r wrote:
2yayc wrote:

What the fuck did you just try to say?
Back to top Go down
spooledcrxb18

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 10:59 am

2yayc wrote:
Mr37r wrote:
2yayc wrote:

What the fuck did you just try to say?

My homeboy being a little nice...so Ill clarify it for you man...Bring your 2jayz's down here, one power adder, radials and a roll and he will park your everyday run of the mill supra with his piece of chit neon..then your whole way back home you should have plenty of time to think of excuses why you lost and try to cover it up. tu nintendo now?

Sorry forgot to say Good Morning!

Last edited by spooledcrxb18 on May 27th 2012, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was rude and didnt say Good Morning)
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 11:07 am

If that neon's making over 600hp and it hooks from a 60.. it'll be hard to beat it, unless that supra's making 800+++hp.. just my .02
Back to top Go down
mona_acr
mona_acr

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 11:59 am

I hope the supra makin 850+...n if not well send him to ADturbo where they build the real 2jz at...lol
Back to top Go down
spooledcrxb18

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 12:08 pm

Sorry but if you got a big turbo supra and NOT making 850 to the tire you doing something wrong....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Florida vs. Southern Knights   Central Florida vs. Southern Knights - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Florida vs. Southern Knights
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next