SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 9:04 am

Who all wants to go, I know Felix and myself are going. Should be fun for all of you that like to run from a dig, or have not had a chance to get any real times from your cars.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 1:35 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Who all wants to go, I know Felix and myself are going. Should be fun for all of you that like to run from a dig, or have not had a chance to get any real times from your cars.

Im free this Wednesday, so im thinking about going to the track with yall that night... Just let me know the time and where you want to meet so we can ride over to PBIR together...

And hopefully afterwards we can hit up one West Palm Beach hangout spots as well... Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2009, 3:21 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Im free this Wednesday, so im thinking about going to the track with yall that night... Just let me know the time and where you want to meet so we can ride over to PBIR together...

And hopefully afterwards we can hit up one West Palm Beach hangout spots as well... Sk

yea im down to goon wednesday. i have the week off so im heading up there
Back to top Go down
Dig???/BOOSTINVERT

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 4:49 pm

if some of you fast guys come out. i'll come join...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 6:04 pm

Dig??? wrote:
if some of you fast guys come out. i'll come join...

u need to get off that magic carpet of urs bro
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 6:11 pm

Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR Aladdi10 lol!
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 7:19 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

I'm down good idea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 7:52 pm

MrEJay-1 wrote:
Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR Aladdi10 lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! nice pic
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2009, 8:21 pm

thank u sir. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR   Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night 6/24 @ PBIR
Page 1 of 1