SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS

Go down 
+47
boostin b13
Doc
stvdc2
Tim
ShawnSubaru
s13vette
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
2003styellowsrt
briang70
S13silviaonboost
nosonyxcts-v
glokology
Nomad
USMCWARVET
antoanS4
NorySS
Silvers2k
zetec1985
FRC
BlackMambaLS3
R35 GTR
WhiteTizzle4
Orange challenger
reignfterror
fatboyyyy
BerryDees1
miamimagic
kachup
pdv25
richevo
S twice
racingjason408
hwdcharger
s.e.a.n
Lottsa boost
BrokenCool
bambinov8
Silver Gt
KEYRSX
b20vtec king
CRUSH
Boost Films
MRxSLAYx
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 3:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
fuck the police Jerkit Jerkit and gay ass tito too Jerkit tito your a fag i wish they would have let you go last night you. dont worry buddy your protector wont always be around you think your hard pussy boy please the only reason you got brave last night is because for over a month steve been telling you to come out to the races and your to fucken scared you got my number pussy lets set something up belive me i wanted to bash your skull last night but your time will come i dare you to try me and walk up to me and try to swing on me again im going to break your pussy indian its not over yet tongue

lol! What happened Joel, you backed down from smacking Tito becuase some other guy was with him? if it is so personal like you say it is i would smacking him infront the president if i was you... lol Sorry Tito i got nothing against you' thats all both of you guys... Grow up ladies it's time. affraid
WHO WAS THE OTHER GUY EDDY Z06 lol! EDDY IS MY FRIEND YOU COCK SUCKER DONT TALK SHIT MIDGET YOUR ASS WASNT THERE AND YOU COULDNT HANDLE ME EITHER Jerkit
Back to top Go down
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 3:45 pm

I like how it the ricers felt all the time.... It sould be just by pm and if someone wants to bring someone that sould be fine as long as its one person. My o2
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 3:47 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
fuck the police Jerkit Jerkit and gay ass tito too Jerkit tito your a fag i wish they would have let you go last night you. dont worry buddy your protector wont always be around you think your hard pussy boy please the only reason you got brave last night is because for over a month steve been telling you to come out to the races and your to fucken scared you got my number pussy lets set something up belive me i wanted to bash your skull last night but your time will come i dare you to try me and walk up to me and try to swing on me again im going to break your pussy indian its not over yet tongue

lol! What happened Joel, you backed down from smacking Tito becuase some other guy was with him? if it is so personal like you say it is i would smacking him infront the president if i was you... lol Sorry Tito i got nothing against you' thats all both of you guys... Grow up ladies it's time. affraid
Frank you weren't there. i know u need to give ur input on everything but u have no clue so shut up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03hd03venom

03hd03venom

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I think I'll stick to a little more private runs

+1. I didn't know there was only 1 way in/out! My fault for not checking!
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:29 pm

03hd03venom wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

yeah man i was planning on going through the grass all the way to the left but i saw a fatass railing in my way Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
03hd03venom

03hd03venom

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:39 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
03hd03venom wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

yeah man i was planning on going through the grass all the way to the left but i saw a fatass railing in my way Evil or Very Mad

lol! I was behind you in the black HD I tried to give you space to turn around but nobody else wanted too. cheers
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:40 pm

03hd03venom wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

that's the problem with all those boat ramps 1 in 1 out
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 4:43 pm

03hd03venom wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
03hd03venom wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol! I was behind you in the black HD I tried to give you space to turn around but nobody else wanted too. cheers

lol! thanks that was just chaotic that whole little area around us was going crazy
Back to top Go down
glokology
glokology

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 7:38 pm

Just an FYI for whoever stopped in front blocking people in....if the cop stays in his car with the lights on, he just wants everyone to leave. Don't stop unless you're told to!
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 9:02 pm

Can't wait for VIDEO! All and all it was a fun night. Thanks SK for the get together!
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 11:40 pm

It was a good night n true too many cars n not racing after all the chaos and shit steve still maintained it under controlled yo chris good race ill be back lol
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 11:46 pm

ya idn about ricers but... if those 2 cars didnt make the u turn and those truckers didnt call it in we would of bin there prob another 20 cuz u only have small window anyways ... make the meets later at night!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 11:55 pm

^^ Damn dude I need to work with you cheers
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2012, 11:56 pm

later time....= alot less people coming to watch
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 12:01 am

b20vtec king wrote:
It was a good night n true too many cars n not racing after all the chaos and shit steve still maintained it under controlled yo chris good race ill be back lol

lol good shit
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 12:21 am

nosonyxC63AMG wrote:
Can't wait for VIDEO! All and all it was a fun night. Thanks SK for the get together!

CTS was running good last night, VIDEOS WILL BE UP SHORTLY!!
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 1:35 am

like anthony said we had a short window either way.. their was a few races but they were great races and props to joel and tito for not fighting even do their was a little dispute yall kept it together.

steve maybe next time before heading to the spot lets all do a group meeting and ask who wants to run who, make a list and run by order, race after race finish and leave.. everyone knows each other car by now or have a clue.. just my 2 cent
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 1:53 am

Lol someone has to be the scapegoat. Oh well
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:06 am

Damn and to think I missed all this because of the rain...
Picking up the car today so count me in to race anyone for the next meet. Sk
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:08 am

Like to hear that. I've always liked your car and seeing it run
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:29 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:

What's the new setup?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:34 am

Two $50.00 dollar Ebay turbos! one Chinese waste gate With some dual straight pipe Hialeah muffler shop exhaust System with a state of the art Home Depot PVC pipes with duct taped clamps and a nice intercooler made of plastic for more performance at higher boost levels ... Tuned by CJ himself" Gained Horsepower after upgrades is -25whp lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on May 31st 2012, 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 9:35 am

S twice wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

What's the new setup?
140+ car set up cheers
Back to top Go down
Rhino350z

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 11:21 am

EricNussa wrote:
Dr. Slowsky wrote:
Too much drama... even for my drunk ass...

next time 1 cop shows up and is not blocking off the exit it would be smart to just leave who ever was at the front of the pack held everyone up it was straight crazy.......Im just saying lol!

My bad.. He practically blocked my lane. Figured spectating ticket > jail for evading police.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 11:50 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Two $50.00 dollar Ebay turbos! one Chinese waste gate With some dual straight pipe Hialeah muffler shop exhaust System with a state of the art Home Depot PVC pipes with duct taped clamps and a nice intercooler made of plastic for more performance at higher boost levels ... Tuned by CJ himself" Gained Horsepower after upgrades is -25whp lol!

CJs car is a lot more desirable vs yours, as fast from factory lol, 10xs nicer inside, cost more and is all around better then yours and more money...since according to you money talks

And knowing CJ his turbo kit wont look like your nitrous fuel system lmao....
you make fun of people and you do the dumbest wildest shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next